Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Grisliest Combat Logs!  (Read 27550 times)

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Grisliest Combat Logs!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2012, 08:00:12 pm »

Personally, I'd start up a game as a bronze colouss colosus colosus (however the heck it's spelled) and only allow yourself to use clothes and/or wrestling. Alternately, set something up in the object testing arena. But for an example, In one came I broke a trolls spine by kicking it. In another, I was torn apart by dingos. Just have him see first hand how detailed it is.

Chthonic

• Bay Watcher
  • Whispers subterrene.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2012, 09:59:35 pm »

I could probably help. I just took on some bandits in adventure mode, do you want the actual logs, a description of what happened or screenshots? :)

A screencap of the log, a summary of the action, whatever best captures the carnage :D

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 10:14:19 pm »

It's funny you should say that, as the following actually took place in a nice spot called the Hill of Carnage!
So this was my new, dwarven adventurer's first taste of combat. I marched into the camp, took down a couple of low-level bandits with cautious tactics, giving ground and stabbing when I saw an opportunity.
Then I ran towards the leader. We traded blows for a while, parrying and jumping away and such, then:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
After I cut off his left arm, he was actually trying to run away... Not exactly grisly, but it shows the combat quite well!
I'll post more. I'm having fun, now.

That adventurer died in rather anti-climatic circumstances shortly after. I'll start another one!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Azated

• Bay Watcher
  • ohai der
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2012, 10:37:45 pm »

Personally, I'd start up a game as a bronze colouss colosus colosus (however the heck it's spelled) and only allow yourself to use clothes and/or wrestling. Alternately, set something up in the object testing arena. But for an example, In one came I broke a trolls spine by kicking it. In another, I was torn apart by dingos. Just have him see first hand how detailed it is.

Not exactly relevant, but this reminds me of one of my preset Cataclysm characters. It's basically a hulk with maxed strength and dexterity. It can destroy entire hordes of zombies wearing nothing but sneakers, a skirt and a utility vest.
Then it happened. Then I cringed. Then I picked it up and beat him to death with it, and then his buddies, too.
You beat a man to death with his dick?

"I don't feel like myself. Maybe I should have Doc take a look at me" ~ Dreamy
 "You're gonna trust a dwarf that got his medical degree from a pickaxe?" ~ Bossy

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2012, 10:59:07 pm »

Got one after initiating combat for the first time as a saiyan with some mods installed

Code: [Select]
You charge at The Barn Owl!
The Barn Owl looks surprised by the ferocity of Your onslaught!
You punch The Barn Owl in the lower body with your left hand, bruising the muscle and bruising the guts!
The Barn Owl looks sick!
You collide with The Barn Owl!
The Barn Owl is knocked over and tumbles backward!
You punch The Barn Owl in the lower body with your left hand, bruising the muscle and bruising the guts!
The Barn Owl looks even more sick!
The Barn Owl is propelled away by the force of the blow!
The Barn Owl slams into an obstacle!
The Barn Owl's tongue takes the full force of the impact, bruising the skin!
The Barn Owl's left lower leg takes the full force of the impact, bruising the muscle!
The Barn Owl's lower body takes the full force of the impact, bruising the muscle and shattering the lower spine's bone!
The Barn Owl's upper body takes the full force of the impact, bruising the muscle and bruising the gizzard!
The Barn Owl slams into an obstacle!
The Barn Owl's left lower leg takes the full force of the impact, bruising the muscle!
The Barn Owl's head takes the full force of the impact, bruising the muscle, jamming the skull through the brain and tearing apart the brain!
The Barn Owl has been knocked unconscious!
The Barn Owl's right wing takes the full force of the impact, shattering the bone!
The Barn Owl's left wing takes the full force of the impact, shattering the bone!
The Barn Owl's lower body takes the full force of the impact, bruising the muscle and bruising the stomach!
The Barn Owl has died after colliding with an obstacle.

Maxmurder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 01:00:15 pm »

You bite the leader in the lower body with your upper right tooth, bruising the skin through the rope reed fiber tunic!
You latch on firmly!
You shake the leader around by the lower body with your upper right tooth,tearing the skin and spilling his guts!
You bite the leader in the guts with your lower left tooth, bruising it!

You latch on firmly!
You shake the leader around by the guts with your lower left tooth and the severed piece flies off in an arc!
The leader guts remain firmly in your grip!
The spinning leader guts strike the leader in the head, shattering the skull, jamming the skull through the brain, and taring the brain through the rope reed fiber hood!
A tendon in the skull has been torn

The leader has been knocked unconscious!
As Morgoras, human maceman has been shot and killed!

The Sponge has become enraged!
Without a nervous system...
The only thing they can feel...
IS ANGER.

Chthonic

• Bay Watcher
  • Whispers subterrene.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 06:24:06 am »

The spinning leader guts strike the leader in the head, shattering the skull, jamming the skull through the brain, and taring the brain through the rope reed fiber hood!
A tendon in the skull has been torn

The leader has been knocked unconscious!
As Morgoras, human maceman has been shot and killed!

So perfect.

Mr S

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2012, 07:28:47 am »

Were you playing as a Giant Schnauzer?  Kudos!

sabarjp

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2012, 02:58:01 pm »

I wish I had screen caps of this adventure mode yesterday, so I will just describe!

I was far along on an adventure as a vampire swordsman and traveling at night.  I got ambushed by 5 bogymen.  I get into a fight with them, but they outclass me quite a bit.  I struggle to land blows on them, but I am able to lop off body parts with lucky strikes.  While my iron armor protects my vitals, unfortunately my extremities and face get mangled.  The Bogymen bite and tear at my fingers, toes, nose, ears, eyes, and teeth.  I finally beat the last one down and as it vanished in a puff of smoke I look at myself.  Everything is torn apart.  My arms, legs, head, and torso are bleeding and bruised.  My face is an unrecognizable mass of blood and tissue.  My teeth were scattered everywhere.

I rest my wounds until dawn then set out on the road.  The bleeding subsides but I thirst to feed on some blood.  As I cross a bridge into a human hamlet, a chieftess and her swordsman bodyguard confront me.  Apparently they didn't take too kindly to my infamy in the region.  As the fight starts, I quickly bash the swordsman in the skull and he crumples into a heap in pain.  I charge the chieftess, but she is extremely agile, and worse, she has a flail type weapon.  My iron armor takes blow after blow, my bones being crushed with each hit.  My ribs are destroyed and fragments pushed through my internal organs.  My arm is smashed and I lose my sword.  Both of my legs are useless.  Having lost my sword, I take off my cloth cap and swing. I get a lucky strike and the chieftess flies backwards down a cliff and smashes into a tree.  While she is stunned, I crawl to the swordsman and smash his skull through his brain with my cap.  I crawl down the cliff to the immobile chieftess and repeatedly beat her with my cap until she is a pile of blood and bones.

I am mortally wounded, thirsty, and covered in blood and rainwater.   I get my fallen sword back, then crawl back to the road to see what the swordsman had when an iron arrow nails me in the arm, tearing a artery.  Another arrow hits me in the leg, causing more blood to gush.  I catch a glimpse of the archer behind a tree and start to crawl towards him.  My insides are strewn about and I am staining the grass a crimson red in my wake.  Halfway to the archer, another arrow bursts through my iron armor and into my heart, severing a major artery.  Stunned, but miraculously alive, I keep crawling to the archer.  My body takes 3 or 4 more arrows when I finally reach the archer.  I swing and his left hand goes flying off in an arc.  My word goes dark and I bleed to death at his feet.

I am lost to history and he is hailed as a vampire slayer.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2012, 03:26:51 pm »

Aha! I was looking for this thread, and ive already put this in two different places to fill the void in my soul.

Ill just ahhh, leave that there.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2012, 07:56:14 pm »

Got one, Entirely accidentally. Stupid grasshopper woman.
Warning, rather Large.
Poor grasshopper. Too many legs.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

feralferret

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2012, 09:15:25 pm »

Aha! I was looking for this thread, and ive already put this in two different places to fill the void in my soul.

Ill just ahhh, leave that there.

That's actually a little disturbing... you peeled it like a potato. Well done! <golf clap>

My adventurers don't have a long enough life expectancy for me to have something to contribute. 8)

Malecus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2012, 11:17:41 pm »

I no longer have the log because of a computer crash, but I can never forget reading one of my battle logs and seeing a dwarf bite a goblin on the tongue and then shake him around until it ripped off.  Oh Mosus Roomdaggers, I miss you still...

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2012, 11:28:33 pm »

I dont have the combat log or anything, as this happened awile ago, but it was really REALLY bad.

What happened was I had 3 independent Dwarfs in the arena, just for fun. One had a sliver mace, one had an iron sword, and one had an iron axe.  Sword-dude attacked mace-dude first. After a bit of a scuttle, sword-dude had his opponent on his knees, then axe-dude comes in and pwnes mace-dude.

I paused and looked at the combat report, and what happened was sword-dude slashed mace-dude, spilling his gut then axe-dude came out of nowere and chopped off his guts.

Iv done other weird and gross things during my adventure mode livesream, such as throwing arm at peoples arms, and beating up civilians with duel-weild thongs.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 12:33:12 am by WaffleEggnog »
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

MasterMorality

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2012, 05:03:29 am »

When I was first testing the Thothgol, I was doing so through Gen Mod. On of the first ever combat logs in the arena, right off the bat, was:

"Thothgol 1 grabs Thothgol 2 by the phallus with his right hand!
Thothgol 1 throws thothgol 2
Thothgol 2 collides with an obstacle! (a wall)"

It wasn't particularly grisly, per say, but damn if I didn't wince.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5