Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34

Author Topic: Things that don't happen.  (Read 94225 times)

JDRingo

• Bay Watcher
  • If the cops ask, I'm a lumberjack.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that don't happen.
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2012, 11:24:48 pm »

Solon Liturgalud cancels Sex:need 1 unused contraceptive
"Armok, the God of Blood, is just about the only constant in these chaotic random universes. A general sense of conflict keeps Armok appeased - when the universe becomes too boring it is set on the anvil of creation to be reforged."

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2012, 12:21:43 am »

Urist McSoldier cancels Attack Bronze Colossus: Copper Weapon

Urist McVampire: Hm, I can either eat this High Master Armor/weaponsmith and bring the full might of the fortress' guard down on me, or I can eat Urist McPotashMaker and his brood of fifty children, both getting rid of useless dwarves, and feeding myself unobtrusively. McPotashMaker, when are you going to bed? Seven? See you then...

Urist McFisherdwarf: Hey, guys, I got an idea. We're right next to this big lake with all these fish in it... Why not build some fishing boats, and go out there and catch a whole shitpile of fish all at once instead of one at a time?

Elf McIsAnElf: I have a wooden sword. That dwarf is wearing full steel and looks rather competent with his masterwork steel battle axe. I think I should not participate in this ambush, because my equipment and training is woefully inadequate. I must speak to the elven leadership about using more metal in our gear...
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2012, 03:42:49 am »

Adventure mode input:

Fighter McSwords: Aww, look at the cute little bunny/majestic deer/noble giant eagle/creepy-ass giant sponge! As someone who is paid, fed, and provided with glory and a reasonable share of any treasure our party comes across by my boss, the legendary hero, Gandalf McPunchyface, I should not go chasing after it, thus potentially endangering myself and my comrades, and wasting valuable time. That marauding dragon won't slay itself!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Red Llama

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2012, 04:28:37 am »

A goblin army is coming this way, I better stop eating plump helmets and get to my ballista!

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2012, 01:14:43 am »

Urist McBlacksmith: Lead bins? Why? Won't that give people lead poisoning?

Probably not if they aren't being used to store food.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 02, 2012, 01:21:40 am »

Oh, the deepest darkest depths are attacking? I better stop sleeping/partying/whatever and get my hammer!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

flieroflight

• Bay Watcher
  • Worship the nightmare
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2012, 03:17:41 am »

Urist Mc anyone- Take calm and logical action according to the situation in hand
Bay12 doesn't have moral event horizons, it has goals.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2012, 03:20:00 am »

Urist Mcswordsdwarf cancels finish off goblin: Goblin paralyzed from the neck down.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

celem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 02, 2012, 06:31:54 am »

Urist McMarksdwarf cancels finish off paralyzed swordgob: Being drilled in da face through forts by elite xbows.

Urist McMilita cancels engage hostiles: Not collected any equipment yet

Urist McNinja cancels engage hostiles: Gonna wait for my slowpoke squadmates
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 06:35:30 am by celem »
Marksdwarf Pillboxes
I wish I had something cool to say about this.  Because it's really cool.

k9wazere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 02, 2012, 08:20:27 am »

Urist McHunter cancels hunt in reanimating evil biome: don't need more zombie badgers.

eRaz0r

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 02, 2012, 12:43:14 pm »

Urist McWheresTheBooze? cancels Drink Booze from the slaughtered caravan in the middle of the wilderness : Overseer ordered all civilians to the Fort Burrow because of the damn SIEGE that just killed all those merchants.

Casp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 02, 2012, 03:25:29 pm »

Urist Mcstartingseven: Wait a minute guys... instead of hauling all the supplies to the new general stockpile, why don't we just roll the whole wagon in? This thing has wheels.
WHERE DO YOU EVEN GET ENOUGH BABY FOR A PICKAXE? THERE ISN'T ENOUGH BABY.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 02, 2012, 03:31:14 pm »

Urist Mcstartingseven: Wait a minute guys... instead of hauling all the supplies to the new general stockpile, why don't we just roll the whole wagon in? This thing has wheels.
Urist McOtherstartingseven:  Why do it ourselfs?  These animals took it here no problem!
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 02, 2012, 03:37:23 pm »

Urist Mcswordsdwarf cancels finish off goblin: Goblin paralyzed from the neck down.
That's bad practice, because
Urist McAnyprofession cancels Do some faraway job: Interrupted by Crippled Goblin.
Urist McAnyprofession cancels Do some faraway job: Interrupted by Crippled Goblin.
Udib Asfoker, Potash Maker has given birth to triplets!
My wooden badge was delicious.

lordofthenothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 02, 2012, 04:13:40 pm »

Urist McMilitia: Overseer wants me to kill these poor helpless merchants? No way!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34