Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play Diablo 2: LOD

<< < (2/5) > >>

Burnt Pies:
I say Paladin, going for Zeal and hitting stuff with weapons. (And not that wussy mystic hammer skill. ugh.) Oh, and he works well with Scepters, although he's ok with Swords too.

How does a Summon Necro make it past Act 4's boss? He has a rather nasty Flame Nova which OHKOs everything except me, my golem and my mercenary when I try it.

BunnyBob77:
Be a druid. It sounds entertaining.

joemoben:
Well tomorrow the class will be chosen, hopefully we'll get some more votes, because right now the votes are all over the board.

We also need a name for our character, so get choosing.

Edit:  And Burnt, what golem are you using?

Sonlirain:

--- Quote from: Burnt Pies on July 16, 2012, 07:22:47 pm ---How does a Summon Necro make it past Act 4's boss? He has a rather nasty Flame Nova which OHKOs everything except me, my golem and my mercenary when I try it.

--- End quote ---

It depends on your build and patch. For example the old Skeletons (before patch 1.09 i think) were utter crap. They were plantiful (1 per skill level) but really really weak. after the buff they became tough as nails tho.
With high enough Summon Skeleton/Skeleton Mastery skellies should survive one nova.
Also Skeletal Mages have somewhat high resists.

The standard tactic is as with most classes.
Get to diablo.
Set a town portal.
Watch them chip away at his health till they all die.
Enter portal.
Rebuild army.
Repeat as needed.

Once you get 20 Skeleton Warrior 20 Skeleton mastery you will end up murdering most bosses by standing in place and spamming the amplify damage curse on them since skellies at that poing become ridiculously hard to hit and take damage like bosses (For example i never noticed that certain mobs in Act 3 deal AOE damage upon death untill i played a Barb and had to drink a potion on normal a after killing 2-3 of them).

Stworca:
You can get screenshots to be taken every X seconds using fraps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version