Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 322300 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #2850 on: March 06, 2013, 08:37:05 am »

The weapons you're talking about would not only kill me, but plenty of other innocentish inhabitants. Also, don't eat their meat; it's poison; saw one of the Demonbloods die of it. He had the key to a storeroom full of weapons on his person and his corpse was dragged off to their den.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: March 06, 2013, 08:50:56 am »

The weapons you're talking about would not only kill me, but plenty of other innocentish inhabitants. Also, don't eat their meat; it's poison; saw one of the Demonbloods die of it.
I fail to see any downside.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: March 06, 2013, 08:51:25 am »

There are no ghosts! I made sure to build a Hell specifically to house them and weaken them to where they cannot escape.
These are the other ghosts.
GWG: Mostly the souls of vampires, zombies, and eldritch abominations they were eternally hungry in life. They continue to be so after death and thus eat the planet before the other guys can.
Oh geez. Oh geez. Oh geez.
This is a catastrophe on the stellar system level. And once they saturate the Solar System, they'll start heading to other stars...this is potentially a galactic disaster.

...Who wants to go destroy Xantalos's Extreme Overkill weapon?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: March 06, 2013, 08:55:24 am »

There are no ghosts! I made sure to build a Hell specifically to house them and weaken them to where they cannot escape.
GWG: Mostly the souls of vampires, zombies, and eldritch abominations they were eternally hungry in life. They continue to be so after death and thus eat the planet before the other guys can.
This is a catastrophe on the stellar system level. And once they saturate the Solar System, they'll start heading to other stars...this is potentially a galactic disaster.

Only a galactic catastrophe? Screw that! Xanty me boy, let's fire it at other galaxies, then start ripping holes to other dimensions. Let's make this a multiversal catastrophe!
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: March 06, 2013, 09:00:23 am »

Only a galactic catastrophe? Screw that! Xanty me boy, let's fire it at other galaxies, then start ripping holes to other dimensions. Let's make this a multiversal catastrophe!
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?
First off, the range is terrible. Second off, why would you want to destroy the multiverse? All your cool stuff is here!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: March 06, 2013, 10:49:10 am »

I have to agree with GWG on this one; needlessly destroying any galaxies/universes/dimensions/ect. is fucking stupid. How the hell am I supposed to rule over something that's been wiped from existence?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: March 06, 2013, 10:51:11 am »

I have to agree with GWG on this one; needlessly destroying any galaxies/universes/dimensions/ect. is fucking stupid. How the hell am I supposed to rule over something that's been wiped from existence?
I think I put ghost bombs that weakens them enough to be recaptured once they destroy the planet.
Or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: March 06, 2013, 05:48:38 pm »

I think I put ghost bombs that weakens them enough to be recaptured once they destroy the planet.
Or something.
Given your ghost composition, it would probably be easier and more effective to focus your ghost-capturing resources on capturing the planet initially.
Sig

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: March 06, 2013, 06:43:03 pm »

This is an entire world, already inhabited. We've already dealt with our galaxy-destroying urges. Grow the fuck up.  :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 06:48:43 pm by Slayerhero90 »
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: March 06, 2013, 06:47:34 pm »

This is an entire world, already inhabited. We've already dealt with our galaxy-destroying urges. Grow the fuck up.
You honestly think I'd create these adorable monstrosities for a goal, no matter how awful? No. I don't even particularly care what they're used for.
I do it because it's fun.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: March 06, 2013, 07:04:22 pm »

This is an entire world, already inhabited. We've already dealt with our galaxy-destroying urges. Grow the fuck up.
You honestly think I'd create these adorable monstrosities for a goal, no matter how awful? No. I don't even particularly care what they're used for.
Hm-hm...would you like a gift? If you tell me your straightjacket size, I can have one delivered...
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: March 06, 2013, 07:07:49 pm »

Hm-hm...would you like a gift? If you tell me your straightjacket size, I can have one delivered...
Kingsington^§, if you must know, though I have a collection.
Sig! Onol

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: March 15, 2013, 08:05:25 pm »

If i may ask, given recent kickstarted developments (at ease, Citizen ;)), we might have a near-future reason to start hashing out rank, protocol and combat doctrine, for the Space part of the program. Requisite reading material and media could also be suggested.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: March 16, 2013, 05:09:29 am »

If i may ask, given recent kickstarted developments (at ease, Citizen ;)), we might have a near-future reason to start hashing out rank, protocol and combat doctrine, for the Space part of the program. Requisite reading material and media could also be suggested.
Kickstarted developments?
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: March 16, 2013, 01:41:25 pm »

THE RETURN OF THE SPACE SIM!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:28:09 pm by Novel »
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192