Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 321976 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: How many people play DF? (Now the Bay12 Space program)
« Reply #480 on: August 06, 2012, 08:03:52 am »

Bay12: Stealing tires from mars rovers is in our master plan.
This kinda made my day :P and then again I just woke up.
This thread is leading to the ultimate crime against universe .
Colonization? Doesn't seem bad to me.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 06, 2012, 08:05:17 am »

Destroying earth , Soul stealing and eternal soul slavery (soul train) seems acceptable .
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:06:55 am by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #482 on: August 06, 2012, 08:10:18 am »

Destroying earth , Soul stealing and eternal soul slavery (soul train) seems acceptable .
As long as the souls come from the clones it aint that bad and Earth is full obnoxiously stupid people.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 06, 2012, 08:13:21 am »

I knew this would happen. Theres maybe 30 different things people want to say, And you can't.

If you close this thread, I will reopen a new one. The Flame, Mustn't die out.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #484 on: August 06, 2012, 08:13:55 am »

Destroying Earth was the idea you've most supported, and was only proposed as a MAD method to protecting any hypothetical bay12 spehss colonies, I've been opposed to soul stealing and others have at least *tried* rationalizing it. That's about it.

also i am for women in the expedition (i know that some of you think women are lesser creatures or something), i bet the population will be 90% more unhappy , if you have to spend years with only men around (for some this might not be a problem , but it is a problem for me)
, the population will be a lot happier to have women around , instead of billions of men clones .
This alone says what you think of bay12, and it isn't a nice image :|

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 06, 2012, 08:17:30 am »

also i am for women in the expedition (i know that some of you think women are lesser creatures or something), i bet the population will be 90% more unhappy , if you have to spend years with only men around (for some this might not be a problem , but it is a problem for me)
, the population will be a lot happier to have women around , instead of billions of men clones .
This alone says what you think of bay12, and it isn't a nice image :|
I remember , there were debates about women on the mars and everyone was for clones instead of women .....

wait , are you thinking like this because i posted that women are better than clones?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:21:23 am by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 06, 2012, 08:25:22 am »

This makes me sad, for We aren't the rest of the interent, we're civil damnit. And where would we get these hypothetical women? Who the hell wants to go to mars with a bunch of crazy people and take over the earth? Try pitching that on an advertisment, and I'll concede my point.

So, this puts me as a moderatee between DZA's call for sanity, and freez's bizzare drug fuled rampage.

So, Personally, I say that some level of destruction of Earth governemnts is needed, or its just not conquering. I am a proponent of DEEPER, mixed on test-tubers,  and somewhat against soul energy. Recently I've also been the guy proposing a return to planning. I therefore am the Founding member of the !!SCIENCE!! Party. Vote for me.

Destroying Earth was the idea you've most supported, and was only proposed as a MAD method to protecting any hypothetical bay12 spehss colonies, I've been opposed to soul stealing and others have at least *tried* rationalizing it. That's about it.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #487 on: August 06, 2012, 08:25:44 am »

The thing isn't that people are aginst bringing along women but the fact that here at b12 their numbers are quite limited. However if you are patient enough there will sooner or later be some female clones.

Also Freez please quote properly :3

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 06, 2012, 08:27:06 am »

This makes me sad, for We aren't the rest of the interent, we're civil damnit. And where would we get these hypothetical women? Who the hell wants to go to mars with a bunch of crazy people and take over the earth? Try pitching that on an advertisment, and I'll concede my point.

So, this puts me as a moderatee between DZA's call for sanity, and freez's bizzare drug fuled rampage.

So, Personally, I say that some level of destruction of Earth governemnts is needed, or its just not conquering. I am a proponent of DEEPER, mixed on test-tubers,  and somewhat against soul energy. Recently I've also been the guy proposing a return to planning. I therefore am the Founding member of the !!SCIENCE!! Party. Vote for me.

i vote for misko king dza .
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:36:39 am by brainfreez »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 06, 2012, 08:28:43 am »

i vote for misko .
People Expect me to vote for me, but who are you voting for? (sorry, I know what you mean. I just could not resist. Thats partly how this thread came to be.)

EDIT:Hell, I made the same mistake.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:32:17 am by misko27 »

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: August 06, 2012, 08:29:43 am »

i vote for misko .
People Expect me to vote for me, but who are you voting for? (sorry, I know what you mean. I just could not resist. Thats partly how this thread came to be.)

EDIT:Hell, I made the same mistake.
you just failed the test .

We cannot have a leader with such low gramar skills!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:35:09 am by brainfreez »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #491 on: August 06, 2012, 08:36:33 am »

I remember , there were debates about women on the mars and everyone was for clones instead of women .....

wait , are you thinking like this because i posted that women are better than clones?
Firstly everyone was for large stone pot babies (or some variant thus forth) instead of the "cave man method." Not "instead of women." One is artificially growing children, the other is morally devoid.
Secondly at no point was it decreed that only males would be grown. I'm not sure at what point people started calling them clones, but they're not actually clones.
Thirdly I'm thinking like this because you just said all of bay12 views women as lesser creatures, and completely overlooked the fact that there's quite a large number of LGBT peoples on bay12.

Oh and please brainfreez, when you're quoting someone, get rid of all the unnecessary bits of information. It's getting tiresome seeing a giant block of grey followed by your one sentence response.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 06, 2012, 08:39:19 am »

Oh and please brainfreez, when you're quoting someone, get rid of all the unnecessary bits of information. It's getting tiresome seeing a giant block of grey followed by your one sentence response.
Just like this, see? no comments about women or clones here. But, ofcourse with this method, quote pyramids are less likely.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 06, 2012, 08:40:35 am »

I hope a black hole will show up and destroy this thread ....

Thanks for the help .

we have derailed a derailed thread .
Damn i am amazing 8) !
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:43:44 am by brainfreez »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 06, 2012, 08:43:21 am »

I hope a black hole will show up and destroy this thread ....
Never.

Anyway, lets try to rerail this a little. A few of the main sticklers are
1. Human population and what to do with them.
2. Defeating the humans.
3. Soul energy.
4. Test-tube babies.
5. Government and leaders.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 192