Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 319271 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: How many people play DF? (Now the Bay12 Space program)
« Reply #285 on: August 04, 2012, 05:26:42 am »

when we will get there , will we get our territories ? if yes then i will claim the mountain that looks like human face , i will build a tower on his mouth , it will look like cigar and i will name my country the hemp town .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #286 on: August 04, 2012, 05:46:43 am »

All the boring work would obvoiusly be done by the clones but what would the rest of you be up to while we're there? Obviously Misko's in charge of the cloning, slayer's a carpenter, I'll be engraving the halls and so forth. What 'bout the rest of ya?

Also apart from plant-clones and booze-slug-clones what other genetic modifications do we have planned?
Flying dwarf babies? With the wings and the talons and that stuff.
Digging dwarf babies? Like moles that fix minerals.
Cattle-dwarf babies? Dwarf babies farming dwarf baby cattle who is fed vegtebles that possibly also originated from dwarf babies.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2012, 05:54:53 am »

i will be the hemp farmer . we should make cattle-dwarves , for milk and meat also chicken-dwarves for eggs and plumphelmet men , for booze .

bring some earthworms too , i will need them .
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 05:56:56 am by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Caprealis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Next Crusade~ Praise Armok!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2012, 08:45:38 am »

Ill grow the hemp too.

I'd do it here if it was legal...

Other then hat, I have a good base knowledge of the chemistry and stuff.. Which might be use full
at refining it into oils and such to make plastics, along with all the other oil dependent things.
Hello, My name is irrelevant, And I represent no one.
And there is no place like 127.0.0.1

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2012, 11:15:28 am »

I suppose somebody needs to maintain the computer equipment.  I suppose I'll dabble in brewing and growing I guess too, for my honorable duty as a non-alcohol dependent emergency worker.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2012, 11:26:50 am »

I suppose somebody needs to maintain the computer equipment.  I suppose I'll dabble in brewing and growing I guess too, for my honorable duty as a non-alcohol dependent emergency worker.
The trained war dogs will do all the computer stuff . ;)

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 04, 2012, 11:38:42 am »

And the centrifugal space station will be run by a gigantic hamster running a wheel in the very core of the station.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2012, 11:56:27 am »

The trained war dogs will do all the computer stuff . ;)

Cool then I just get to chill in the meeting hall until shit goes down.  I'm ok with this.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 04, 2012, 12:07:52 pm »

Can i be mechanic? Fix shit when it breaks.
break computers to annoy greiger

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 04, 2012, 01:20:41 pm »

Boy, I'm gone for one day...

As head of what appears to be the Department of Engineering the Eldritch and Practical Exploitation of genetic Resources, or D.E.E.P.E.R. (Harvesting your nightmares since 2026), I think it is nesscasary that a wood substitute be found, though mushrooms could be a fine substitute, as they grow on wet organic material, i.e. dead stuff. I know, some sort of plant that grows in the martian atmosphere.

Expanding on the earthworm, how about a large worm creature that consumes rock but but leaves ore intact. Open to more suggestions,

Wait I know, we could create a parasite that starts as a spore, grows on the cerrebellum, and harvests the soul of the creature, then digs out thre the skull and detaches from the human, allowing us to harvest them. We could spread the spores on earths population, then get tons of free energy from them.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #295 on: August 04, 2012, 01:21:49 pm »

'Soul'?

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 04, 2012, 01:43:20 pm »

I either call being our ambassador, since I feel I am the only one capable of communicating with otherworldly life without starting a war within the first ten seconds. Or Work Overseer, to make sure everyone else is doing their jobs.

I'd also settle for head priest of our religious sector (should we develop one). Because, you know, Mars space cult.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 04, 2012, 01:46:03 pm »

I will quite happily take policing and justice. You guys can do whatever you want and I wont give a shit.
This is a blank sig.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 04, 2012, 01:47:29 pm »

I thought we agreed that our spaceships be powered by the souls of the innocents? Religiosity aside, some sort of biochemical energy then, even if its just token compared to more lucrative power producers.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Caprealis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Next Crusade~ Praise Armok!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 04, 2012, 01:56:53 pm »

I'm in college for Computer engineering, So.. I think I could handle stuff like that.

I want to make hemp/green powered computers. Grow my own oil to power the suckers. So.. I think
that would be a big advantage.
Hello, My name is irrelevant, And I represent no one.
And there is no place like 127.0.0.1
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 192