Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 319262 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: How many people play DF? (Now the Bay12 Space program)
« Reply #450 on: August 06, 2012, 03:54:01 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Woah exploding the internet is a sure fire way to garner the eternal hate of an entire species. It's just so eeeevil.

I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
He's on Brainfreeztm of course

I pledge my allegiance to King DZA when the war begins.
See. You just got manipulated by someone opposed to war into eliminating his political enemies through war.

And he didn't even do anything.

Thus is the subtle machinations of the god-King, which is why you should be always wary of ever kneeling to those golden pants.
Congratulations, LW, you just nominated MC Hammer for president.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: August 06, 2012, 04:37:43 am »

i nominate myself !

if you will vote for me , we will be hijacking satellites , making stations with dumb names (A.S.S) and eating potatoehemp .

i have seen debates about soul energy , and i think we should utilize dark energy instead , because of the pending civil war against soul energy .

i am against soul energy , because i have seen in movies , that souls are flying ugly faces .

i will be hemp farmer /space beekeeper/evil scientist/evil tyrant who cares about its population happiness  .

(i suggest a new law - what happens in this thread , stays in the thread)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:38:27 am by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: August 06, 2012, 06:19:02 am »

Woah exploding the internet is a sure fire way to garner the eternal hate of an entire species. It's just so eeeevil.

I never said hijack all of the satellites. And the aforementioned entire species will think each other did it.

On a completely unrelated note, I vote Loud Whispers for leadership (if he wants to run, of course)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: August 06, 2012, 06:49:47 am »

I never said hijack all of the satellites. And the aforementioned entire species will think each other did it.

On a completely unrelated note, I vote Loud Whispers for leadership (if he wants to run, of course)

We could drop the satelites in korea and other suspicious countries , so the world will think that they did it all , while we slowly corrupt and destroy the earth systems . ;)

This would start WorldWar3 + Bay 12 communists .

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:51:48 am by brainfreez »
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: August 06, 2012, 07:12:23 am »

We could drop the satelites in korea and other suspicious countries , so the world will think that they did it all , while we slowly corrupt and destroy the earth systems . ;)

The satellite hijacking is a good idea. But does anyone know if this is possible? Its not as simple as roping it and shooting it out a cannon. Someone, NORAD, probably, would notice a space ship full of space cowboys stealing their sattelite.

Names? The Twelth bay, clearly.

Hey, how much does a spaceship capable of interplanetary travel and establishment of a colony cost anyway? Because we need a goal in mind. And how about that genetic engineering lab? Once we get off earth costs become a smaller issue since we can create our own stuff, but until them, Capitalism rules people.

i nominate myself !
Maybe I should put my support behind !!brainfreez!!. He appears to be pretty crazy right now. But that drug is still unidentified, so for now, I hope to be able to serve the people of my insane nation.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 07:15:36 am by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: August 06, 2012, 07:16:28 am »

The satellite hijacking is a good idea. But does anyone know if this is possible? Its not as simple as roping it and shooting it out a cannon. Someone, NORAD, probably, would notice a space ship full of space cowboys stealing their sattelite.

Hey, how much does a spaceship capable of interplanetary travel and establishment of a colony cost anyway? Because we need a goal in mind. And how about that genetic engineering lab? Once we get of earth costs become a smaller issue since we can create our own stuff, but until them, Capitalism rules people.

the answer is in oil , we will create a oil gathering platform and sabotage other oil gathering platforms , so we will rule the oil bussieness .

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #456 on: August 06, 2012, 07:18:02 am »

also i am for women in the expedition (i know that some of you think women are lesser creatures or something), i bet the population will be 90% more unhappy , if you have to spend years with only men around (for some this might not be a problem , but it is a problem for me)
, the population will be a lot happier to have women around , instead of billions of men clones .
There are so many things in this one paragraph alone that conflicts with so much of Bay12vian community principles and demographics.

Ssptssptssss, the time is not right ssptsssptss....

Or the "world" notices it's pretty clear that a country wouldn't you know, be so blatantly obvious about stealing a satellite and just leaving it on show for the world to see.
And suddenly the world wants to look outwards, into our turfs...

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: August 06, 2012, 07:19:58 am »

also i am for women in the expedition (i know that some of you think women are lesser creatures or something), i bet the population will be 90% more unhappy , if you have to spend years with only men around (for some this might not be a problem , but it is a problem for me)
, the population will be a lot happier to have women around , instead of billions of men clones .
There are so many things in this one paragraph alone that conflicts with so much of Bay12vian community principles and demographics.

Ssptssptssss, the time is not right ssptsssptss....

Or the "world" notices it's pretty clear that a country wouldn't you know, be so blatantly obvious about stealing a satellite and just leaving it on show for the world to see.
And suddenly the world wants to look outwards, into our turfs...

Hey , world cannot see without satelites , and if satelites are stolen and destroyed , we are invissible .

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #458 on: August 06, 2012, 07:21:33 am »

Hey , world cannot see without satelites , and if satelites are stolen and destroyed , we are invissible .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_astronomical_observatories

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: August 06, 2012, 07:22:43 am »

we could paint ourselves black and stay still . :D

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: August 06, 2012, 07:24:38 am »

Hey, how much does a spaceship capable of interplanetary travel and establishment of a colony cost anyway? Because we need a goal in mind. And how about that genetic engineering lab? Once we get of earth costs become a smaller issue since we can create our own stuff, but until them, Capitalism rules people.

the answer is in oil , we will create a oil gathering platform and sabotage other oil gathering platforms , so we will rule the oil bussieness .
Theres just so much about this sentence I don't understand. Answer, as in to our problems or your drug? Platform, as in election or oil rig? and if we want to sabotage them, launching satelites onto them would hurt.

Satelitea re important, but they are just lowhanging fruit (or high-flying fruit, as the case may be.) If we hope to cripple earths ability to affect us before we attack them in a yet-to-be-determined way, it is their cape canverals and their launch pads that must die.

Now, about Oil. Oil is the lifeblood of Earths Economy. With it, they are strong. Without it, they are weak. This is a fact. Now, If we attack their oil resources, it is essential we take out their refineries adn piplines in such a way so that the oil burns, depleting supplies. With attacks from all directions, we can force any nation into a desperate war for resources.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 06, 2012, 07:26:37 am »

Theres just so much about this sentence I don't understand. Answer, as in to our problems or your drug? Platform, as in election or oil rig? and if we want to sabotage them, launching satelites onto them would hurt.

Satelitea re important, but they are just lowhanging fruit (or high-flying fruit, as the case may be.) If we hope to cripple earths ability to affect us before we attack them in a yet-to-be-determined way, it is their cape canverals and their launch pads that must die.

Now, about Oil. Oil is the lifeblood of Earths Economy. With it, they are strong. Without it, they are weak. This is a fact. Now, If we attack their oil resources, it is essential we take out their refineries adn piplines in such a way so that the oil burns, depleting supplies. With attacks from all directions, we can force any nation into a desperate war for resources.

I am sorry , i am not english and i dont speak so good . :/

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #462 on: August 06, 2012, 07:28:44 am »

If we wanted to destroy Earth and make it uninhabitable for everyone we could just save ourselves the effort and hurl giant rocks at it. Are we vying for total annihilation?
That'd just make us more visible -_-

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: August 06, 2012, 07:31:39 am »

If it makes you feel better, I'm not english either. I'm american.
If we wanted to destroy Earth and make it uninhabitable for everyone we could just save ourselves the effort and hurl giant rocks at it. Are we vying for total annihilation?
I don't know. No one ever agreed to a plan dealing with the resident of earth. Without one this is hypothetical. I'm just stating facts with t eaim of crippliing Terran governments and allowing maximum control over earth in the quickest time. Maybe thats not our priorites, I don't know, since no one said what our priorities are.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 06, 2012, 07:32:43 am »

That'd just make us more visible -_-

ok , then paint ourselves white and run around . :D
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 192