Finally... > General Discussion

The small random questions thread [WAAAAAAAAAAluigi]

(1/1906) > >>

greatorder:
I have, quite simply, had a load of questions that I've been completely unable to find an answer to through Google, books, friends and family members that were too small to deserve their own thread.

So I have made this: the random questions thread for any questions you want answering (no matter how trivial) and you believe, yourself, don't deserve a thread.

ask whatever the hell you want, just don't:
A) Be a dick
B) Insult someone
B) b) discriminate anyone.
C) Sexual stuff is alright so long as you don't get into detail. Toady dislikes it, and the last thing we need is a locked thread.

Now, my question: where can I find an ASUS motherboard identification program or something similar? We lost the booklet for our motherboard, and I need to know what motherboard I have so I can actually get more RAM.

Loud Whispers:
Don't know. Though I do have a small question of my own. In a hypothetical scenario, would it be a great idea to lance a blister brought on by a poisonous sting? Or let it persist?

Loud Whispers:
Lance = Burst with a hot needle

SirAaronIII:
Here are my small random questions: Didn't we have a thread almost exactly like this before? What happened to it?

:P

Durin Stronginthearm:

--- Quote from: greatorder on July 19, 2012, 05:25:32 pm ---Now, my question: where can I find an ASUS motherboard identification program or something similar?
--- End quote ---

http://www.piriform.com/speccy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version