Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Pnx's Highly Experimental Livestream

(1/1)

Pnx:
So a friend of mine was encouraging me to take up livestreaming or at least Let's Playing. So we're doing this, I made a livestream channel and tonight we tested it out... it streamed alright but it suffered very badly from lag. I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the connection we have here, it's got a decent download speed but they like to throttle the upload speed right down, but my friend volunteered to let me take my laptop over to her place and hopefully things will run smoother when we get there.

I've got a game lined up to play, it's probably not a brilliant thing to livestream, but it should be interesting to go through. I'll keep the identity of the game a secret to build suspense, but it's a somewhat old game of which I have fond childhood memories. It has an incredibly convoluted plot involving vampires, some sort of shoggoth, and lots of time travel. It also has the most memorably bad-ass boss battle I've ever encountered.

Assuming everything goes well, I'll be meeting my friend at her house sometime around 2 or 3 PM EST on Saturday, which is tomorrow (... well technically today). We're going to need some test subjects to see if this thing will run well, which is why I'm posting this here.

Bluerobin:
I'll be around, so I'll pop in.

Pnx:
Actually this got put off at the last minute due to some things coming up. Probably be doing this next weekend instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version