Malacath
Gork
Mork
Morgoth
Saruman
Bhall
Father Sky

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 64

Author Topic: [ORC] Discussion and Download Latest! (v1.42B)  (Read 136424 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Orc Fortress [v1.21 BETA] for ☼MASTERWORK☼
« Reply #570 on: March 26, 2013, 07:53:20 pm »

Excuse me Meph, you know your mods get me excited, so I forgot once again english.

GDR is RPG in Italian.

Is there any change to make a "leather set" in Orc Fortress ? I can't find the reaction and I almost done all workshops.

Kobold textile hut maybe ?
Lamellar wargear at tribal wargear

Thanks! so this is a complete set? it should be named (set) like in dwarf mode you know, to fast-search it into manager !

I finally found a bug, a Warlock leaving pissed of because I tryed to sell wood items into depot. "once a beautiful tree!?"
Its not full, it gives helm, boots, armour and leggings/greaves. You have to make anything else manually.

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: March 26, 2013, 08:01:19 pm »

Thanks! so this is a complete set? it should be named (set) like in dwarf mode you know, to fast-search it into manager !

Done, "craft lamellar wargear set".  good idea.  There's no gloves, because the handedness doesn't work in custom reactions.  Helm, armor, 2 boots, greaves. 

I finally found a bug, a Warlock leaving pissed of because I tryed to sell wood items into depot. "once a beautiful tree!?"

Yeah, Warlocks have really strange ethics.  Causes lots of wars even with other Evil civs, which is OK.  They're not supported as a Orc trade partner (read the manual....) so I don't consider it a bug.  You're almost better off with them being pissed at you.  If they stay friendly they'll probably  murder your other trade partners, resurrect the refuse heap, nuke the depot, etc.

Nokao

• Bay Watcher
  • [NEED ALCOHOL TO GET THROUGH THE WORKING DAY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: March 26, 2013, 08:29:14 pm »

It's Mephs idea not mine ;)

Consider to "synchronize" your mods when possible, and when compatible ;) (to learn one of this games is already hard)
He called it "leather amor (set)" I think.

Warlocks ... Oh... thanks. So this is why I was getting goblin and warlocks at the same time ?
It was big surprise to see that the game can manage that, and when you click t on Depot, you choose wich merchant to trade with.

Also, when I make b -> w -> control f I get a fortress efficency popup instead of Orchish factory.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 08:34:19 pm by Nokao »

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: March 26, 2013, 08:35:02 pm »

It's Mephs idea not mine ;)

Consider to "synchronize" your mods when possible, and when compatible ;) (to learn one of this games is already hard)
He called it "leather amor (set)" I think.

Warlocks ... Oh... thanks. So this is why I was getting goblin and warlocks at the same time ?
It was big surprise to see that the game can manage that, and when you click t on Depot, you choose wich merchant to trade with.

Also, when I make b -> w -> control f I get a fortress efficency popup instead of Orchish factory.

and then CHAOS ensues as warlocks nuke the depot and the goblins too.

is V1.21 in MDF? 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 08:38:23 pm by SharpKris »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #574 on: March 26, 2013, 08:38:51 pm »

Oh yeah, about that... CTRL is used in the dfhack init for the plugins. I chose CTRL because all the buildings use either the letter, shift_ or alt_, but none uses ctrl_. Well, the orcish ones do. I have to check the dfhack init again. I can do ctrl_alt_ in there too, no problem.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 26, 2013, 08:45:04 pm »

what the heck is fortress efficiency popup?  i guess DFHack people are using the control keys these days?

Oh yeah, about that... CTRL is used in the dfhack init for the plugins. I chose CTRL because all the buildings use either the letter, shift_ or alt_, but none uses ctrl_. Well, the orcish ones do. I have to check the dfhack init again. I can do ctrl_alt_ in there too, no problem.

Oh, i see.  Or, maybe I can move more Orcish buildings to ALT.  I only used CTRL so much specifically *because* you didn't; I didn't have to think too carefully about each one :)  But now that I know which MDF buildings I am going to keep or not, it's easier to think about using the SHIFTS and ALTS
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 08:53:44 pm by smakemupagus »

Nokao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: March 26, 2013, 08:47:01 pm »

They added many default stuff in new version, some of that crazy.

Like control + v for digv :D
and yes control f is fortress efficency (statistics)

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 26, 2013, 09:04:15 pm »

They added many default stuff in new version, some of that crazy.

Like control + v for digv :D
and yes control f is fortress efficency (statistics)

lol i didnt know about this XD

Nokao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: March 26, 2013, 09:08:28 pm »

Oh, smakemupagus, I have a "autoSyndrome.cpp line 284 couldn't find unit -1" popping up every minute, it's a disease reaction that is not working ? :D

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: March 26, 2013, 09:12:32 pm »

no, not disease, that is the new DFHack script that is supposed to make magic transformations more reliable. 

What mod version are you using 1.21 or 1.02? are you using any Dreamwalker's Temples or magical items?

... Searching the DFHack thread, it looks like this could be a symptom of a known DFHack bug that expwnent already fixed. 
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=91166.msg4125556#msg4125556
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:17:09 pm by smakemupagus »

Nokao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 26, 2013, 09:22:35 pm »

I'm using DF MasterWork 2h pack, no more, no left.

Only thing that makes me thing to a "-1" dwarf is that this is a Orc - Reclaim fortress,
and when I arrived the second time there was some ghost and body of previous non-existing Orcs.

Also my blood bowl did explode after passing the ball, first time I use.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 09:38:17 pm by Nokao »

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 26, 2013, 09:52:34 pm »

Also my blood bowl did explode after passing the ball, first time I use.

:o

@Meph:  bloodbowl just drops knowledge stones, and it never blew up before.  Thoughts?

confirmed, using a weight set, I get
autoSyndrome.cpp line 306 error couldn't find building #560

Nokao, when your bloodbowl blows up do you also get something like that?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 10:16:41 pm by smakemupagus »

Nokao

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 26, 2013, 10:43:35 pm »

No... it happened also with my totem pole :( yellow smoke, and bam.
Also (NOT SURE) but I lost 2 Orc misteriously. One for exploded structure.

And NOT, I'm getting the error "smakemupagus" from almost after starting the game.

wanna see ? http://www.nokao.com/region3_orc.zip
hotkey F2, a little left.

And Meph, did you know about that when you added explosives? https://github.com/peterix/dfhack/blob/master/Readme.rst#siege-engine

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 26, 2013, 11:20:57 pm »

odded.. that happened the same way for me with the temple of armok in MDF. i sacrificed mt useless animal svant to armok (he's still alive for some reason) and the temple exploded and left the arxe and armor of armok

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 26, 2013, 11:28:27 pm »

Yeah everything that leaves any kind of boiling stone effect seems to cause the workshop to dismantle, I don't even know where to begin debugging this.  Masterwork 2g+ and 2h both have the identical version of Orc Fortress, so I guess it is something not playing nice with the new DFHack.  Hopefully Meph can help.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 64