Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Are there any ways to directly fight the CCS?  (Read 1727 times)

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Are there any ways to directly fight the CCS?
« on: July 27, 2012, 11:02:37 pm »

I have been getting bugged by the CCS invading my safehouses & spamming the news. Is there a way to directly attack them, such as send a squad to their safehouses or such?
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any ways to directly fight the CCS?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 04:32:17 am »

I think so- you can capture one of their members and interrogate them for the location of their safehouses.
The tricky part is capturing one in the first place. :P I'm not sure if you can encounter them outside of CCS attacks...
Perhaps when rednecks show up to ambush you when you attack a conservative site, but I'm not sure if they count.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 05:51:19 am »

CCS members are always disguised when encountered.  Try seducing and kidnapping a redneck, hick, or country boy.

The most reliable way to kidnap a CCS member is to seduce and kidnap one of those types when they're found in the Gentleman's Club, as they are almost always CCS members (why else would a hick be found in the Gentleman's Club?).

Also, if you find one of those types near some freshly-spraypainted CCS grafitti, it is also likely to be a CCS member.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 03:48:32 pm »

Very much appreciated.

Follow up question, is there a way to smash the safehouses and take them? I noticed they took one of MINE over. But no matter how much blood I spill I cannot reclaim it.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 04:54:11 pm »

Either you need to kill (or possibly scare off) 20 conservatives, or you need to fight beyond the "Conservative Alert" stage to the "Reinforcements on site" alert stage.  I'm not sure, but I'm trying to test it now.

Note that your squad DOESN'T need to survive the encounter in order to capture the safehouse.  So push push push!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 05:26:09 pm »

Either you need to kill (or possibly scare off) 20 conservatives, or you need to fight beyond the "Conservative Alert" stage to the "Reinforcements on site" alert stage.  I'm not sure, but I'm trying to test it now.

Note that your squad DOESN'T need to survive the encounter in order to capture the safehouse.  So push push push!

I simply fought off the police. Apparently you just need to repel reinforcements to claim the safehouse.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 05:28:30 pm »

I simply fought off the police. Apparently you just need to repel reinforcements to claim the safehouse.

Yup, that sounds about right.  Although, you might not even need to succeed against the reinforcements: It might be enough just to last that long.

Good job, now take out those CCS troopers!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 06:19:39 pm »

Yup, that sounds about right.  Although, you might not even need to succeed against the reinforcements: It might be enough just to last that long.

Good job, now take out those CCS troopers!

Nothing is better then gunning down a entire siege of CCS when they get stuck in your traps.