Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Trying to get Attributes and Skills to increase slightly faster. 34.11  (Read 1992 times)

malvado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Basically I've added Humans as an playable race in Fortress mode and done some minor changes to how skills increase (also for other races) , however I'm struggling since it seems they are not affecting the time it takes for skills / attributes to increase at all.

Could someone look over the params and tell me how much they would have to be increased in order to see "faster" increments? At the moment it seems Miners almost never increase in attributes even if they are Legendary +20.
I'm looking for something that at least gives one or two increments in Strenght by reaching Legendary miner , like for example from 450 to 1150.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Edit : Typo above in version number, is definitely 34.11
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:34:26 pm by malvado »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Wait, 34.25? Did I miss a dozen updates?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

malvado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Evidently it was an typo :-(
34.11 is the version where I'm trying to modify these settings properly.

zeziba

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got what you need!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Forgot to say also these rates are uncapped and x5 normal xp gains. If you want to make them faster just change the rate at the top.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 10:21:08 am by zeziba »