Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: You are an interstellar freighter.  (Read 4477 times)

Akaros24

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a - Ohh, shiny.
    • View Profile
Re: You are an interstellar freighter.
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2012, 01:49:18 am »

Look for the cargo shuttle!
Who is running this ship?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2012, 01:50:24 am »

We are.

We're all doomed.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2012, 10:32:27 pm »

We are.

We're all doomed.
Right you are. On both counts

Life support is kind of gone, and so is the cargo shuttle, so the crew is most likely either dead or missing.
Indeed, long dead I'm afraid.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

You assign 20 drones to circle yourself to keep the wildlife away. They are incapable of flight but their noisy tromping and menacing waving of manipulators and plasma torches is enough to drive away and wildlife that may think to come closer.

You investigate the reactor. As far as you can tell with your damaged sensors it seems to be leaking only slight amounts of radiation. It had long been powered down before you even arrived in this system.

You send out ten drones to search for the shuttle. By the end of the turn the broadcast back that they have failed to find it and request further orders.

The remaining drones are split into two groups to work on the solar panels and the capacitors. The group at work on the solar cells makes better progress then the group on the capacitors, though the capacitors were not nearly as damaged to begin with.

No fauna has come to investigate you this turn, the local wildlife has begun to return to the forest at the edge of the gash but keeps its distance from the bots.

There are6 turns til nightfall

Planet data
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Stats
Materials.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 10:48:27 pm by kopout »
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 04:35:23 am »

How many power units does each drone use per turn?

We may need to build up a surplus for the night, unless we want to shut down drones.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 04:51:08 am »

Set the ten free drones to placing the hull plating on the actual hull.

Examine Medbay and Hydroponics.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kopout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2012, 07:46:20 pm »

I'm going to put this officially on indefinite Hiatus.
"Karl Marx: Family jewels"
"Everyone's equally less rich than me!"
Quote from: Lezard
...although I've been having so much fun failing at this I just about forgot what my original aim was.
Pages: 1 [2]