Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Prinny RTD - Full, Waiting Sacrifices Needed!  (Read 3962 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Prinny RTD - Full, Waiting Sacrifices Needed!
« on: July 26, 2012, 07:03:01 pm »

You are one of the many slave loyal Prinnies that serve under the cruel kind rule of Etna, the most flat-chested beautiful queen to live in the Netherworld. Recently many brilliant individuals idiotic fools have been interfering in Etna's work, and she has decided to send you out to deal with the problems as she has lazing around more important work to do elsewhere. And that is the reason she's sending you more worthless Prinnies to do the dirty work for her, good luck surviving.

Spoiler: Sign-Up Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weapons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Leveling (click to show/hide)

Those Being Sent to Death
- Mac the Repeat Pvt. Prinny, Maximum McDreich
- Asbes Rictus the Accidental Mass Murdering Mage Pvt. Prinny, Caellath
- Obviou Quit Tongu the Unlucky Surgeon Pvt. Prinny, Firelordsky
- Felicia the Over-Jealous Pvt. Prinny, TCM
- Baubles the Terribly Lustful Foul Mage Pvt. , IronyOwl
- Tony Resperid the Ex-Mobster Pvt. Prinny, Spinal_Taper

Those Awaiting Death (Waitlist)
- Billy Buddy the Resident Supervillan Pvt. Prinny, Baradine
-
-
-
-
-

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 11:55:30 pm by adwarf »

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
Re: Prinny RTD - Six Slots open
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 07:44:02 pm »

Dood, seriously?

Name: Mac
Why did you become a Prinny: Funny story! This isn't Mac's first stint as a prinny! Last time, it was during World War 1. He was a French soldier in the trenches when he accidentally fell onto a live grenade. Hell was having a bad admin day and called suicide on it, so Mac served his time as a prinny. He was reborn into America, where he grew to love guns and crazy amount of noises and explosions. Unfortunately, he was still accident prone and a fumble later, he found his head was no longer intac  and he was facing the administration messing up again. So... yet again, he's a prinny. Under Etna for a second time. He'd swear he must've pissed someone off in a previous life, but he knows what his previous life was.
Weapon: Gun. Used in a crazy manner where possible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 07:44:48 pm »

Well, joining-su.

Name: Asbes Rictus
Why did you become a Prinny: A sickly mage who decided to commit suicide and wound up entering a battle royale, since he thought there would be no way he'd last more than two rounds in the arena. In a series of comic and ridiculous accidents while he ran around trying to get himself killed, he ended up murdering a lot of people before finally dying by setting off a particularly big explosive charge.
Weapon: Morning Star (it is big and it has pointy things; it must be good!)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:34:00 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 08:27:22 pm »

Name: Obviou Quit Tongu
Why did you become a Prinny: Obviou was a surgeon, until one of his patients died on him and then he was overcome with guilt and committed suicide.
Weapon: The Power of Dood Twin Daggers.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 08:32:59 pm »

Name: Felicia
Reason you became a Prinny?: Found her boyfriend with another girl. Stabbed said boy to death. Did the same to the other girl, but this other girl managed to Simultainiously fatally wound Felicia at the same time. Everyone bled to death, and Felicia was deemed the villain and sentenced to be a Prinny.
Weapon: Axe

I didn't play Disagea, so excuse me if I'm ignorant of everything.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 08:36:01 pm »

Act like you are a slave who is actually (very poorly) paid and constantly mistreated. Also, be silly and use "dood" as a verbal tic (the original japanese version had the prinnies finish their sentences with "~su", though).

Those are general guidelines, of course. Prinnies are basically silly cannon fodder is a best way of describing how to act.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 08:56:51 pm »

Act like you are a slave who is actually (very poorly) paid and constantly mistreated. Also, be silly and use "dood" as a verbal tic (the original japanese version had the prinnies finish their sentences with "~su", though).

Those are general guidelines, of course. Prinnies are basically silly cannon fodder is a best way of describing how to act.
They also act as very good throwing weapons.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 09:08:03 pm »

Will I have to had played Disgea to enjoy this RTD? If not, I can fill in an empty spot.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 09:45:28 pm »

Will I have to had played Disgea to enjoy this RTD? If not, I can fill in an empty spot.
I doubt it. You're a damned soul that looks like a stuffed penguin and acts like a deranged, silly, incompetent mook.

Name: Baubles
Why did you become a Prinny: Foul sorcery and wanton lust. Not so good individually, TERRIBLE combination.
Weapon: Twin Daggers
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 10:03:55 pm »

I just now realized that adwarf has a Tower of God piece as his avatar.  This has compelled me to join.

Name: Billy Buddy
Why did you become a Prinny: I defeated the resident superhero, but killed my love interest in the process.  I joined the Evil League of Evil, but I shortly went insane and tried to kill a horse or something.  Anyways, I died, and because I was a villian, I became a Prinny.
Weapon: Pistol.

If spots have been taken, join waitlist.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 10:13:04 pm »

You can join without prior knowledge, if there is something you need clarified (I doubt I'll reference anything that will need to be clarified though) then you can ask me, and one of those who joined that has played a game with Prinnies in it. (High probability that it's half the players)

I just now realized that adwarf has a Tower of God piece as his avatar.  This has compelled me to join.
ToG is best :3

Players
-----------
Maxinum McDreich
Caellath
Firelordsky
TCM
Spinal_Taper(?)
IronyOwl

Waitlisters
-----------
Baradine(?)

? = Depends on if Spinal posts a sheet of not

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 10:14:47 pm »

I wish I saw your avatar sooner, because I saw this thread right when it began.  Oh well.  You guys are Prinnies, and you will die quickly live a long and prosperous life.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Prinny RTD - Full, Waiting Sacrifices Needed!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 10:53:58 pm »

I'm in, reserving.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 11:00:52 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 02:49:18 am »

With you six assembled you find yourselves pushed through a portal, and stumble out to find a castle before you, it lies in a basin below you, but all around it is a massive lake of lava with massive drawbridges stretching across them. Not long after being shoved through the portal a letter follows you through, and it shuts behind you. You pick it up, and start to read-

Dear Prinnies,
Your task is to assault this castle, the owner thinks he can beat me to becoming the ruler of the Netherworld. If anyone is going to rule the Netherworld its going to be, and I'm not going to let this little runt get in my way  So I need teach him a lesson, its quite simple all you have to do is cause a bit of mayhem, kill a few guards, have fun.
♥ Etna

P.S. Watch out for the Dragon~~~

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
Pages: [1] 2 3