Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20

Author Topic: Drunk Fortress  (Read 66579 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Fortress
« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2012, 08:32:29 pm »

Somehow I missed a whole flamewar, despite being active in this thread from near the beginning

Must have been all the Gaytimes you've been having.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2012, 08:34:44 pm »

Warning: The overconsumption of Gaytimes may result in mild memory loss and lack of focus. Use with discretion. Do not operate heavy machinery immediately after or during the enjoyment of a Gaytime.

TheDJ17

• Bay Watcher
  • [SWAG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2012, 09:47:54 pm »

Odd, I always feel fantastic after I have a Gaytime though I can't seem to remember when my last Gaytime was.
The spinning =<*Free Form Jazz*>= strikes the Poster in all the senses, ya' dig, utterly blowing the mind!
The Status Quo has been struck down!

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2012, 11:02:06 pm »

Somehow I missed a whole flamewar, despite being active in this thread from near the beginning
It must have been too organical for you

*ice burn*
My wooden badge was delicious.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2012, 02:22:34 am »

It must have been too organical for you

*ice burn*
Ouch! Even I feel the burn after THAT zinger, and I don't even have the extensive nervous system humans do! *click click click*

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2012, 03:58:23 am »

pot booze ? .... anyone ?

I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2012, 04:13:54 am »

pot booze ? .... anyone ?
Sorry, I prefer jug booze. Also, there's not nearly enough gay or times in that post. I'm disappointed in you.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2012, 04:21:16 am »

im disappointed in myself .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2012, 11:14:20 am »

The grandfather of an aquaintance apparently had a not-so-gay time with his lung cancer. As he could no longer smoke but still was badass, he put pot into vodka [insert Soviet Russia joke here] and drank that stuff.

It worked, apparently.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2012, 12:01:42 pm »

i mean brew vodka out of pot

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2012, 12:16:20 pm »

i mean brew vodka out of pot

Wouldn't work like that. Pot doesn't have natural sugars in it, AFAIK, so it wouldn't ferment. You'd have to add them and yeast, and it would probably kill the THC to be fermented like that.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2012, 12:32:29 pm »

Naah, the molecule's pretty stable* - if it survives vaporization, it'll survive sugar-consuming yeast.
You could of course try converting the hemp's cellulose into its component sugars, with acid for example; that however would probably destroy quite some THC.

Come to think of it: Most of the THC is only produced when heating another molecule that is more abundant in hemp than THC itself; that's the reason you need to heat the stuff before baking cookies. So before applying acid you'd have to stir-fry it.

Alcohol extraction doesn't sound so bad now, does it?

*It's basically a hydrocarbon with two oxygens added - there simply aren't many sites that yeast could attack to degrade it. It is known to survive in the human body's fat deposits for weeks.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2012, 12:33:14 pm »

Naah, the molecule's pretty stable* - if it survives vaporization, it'll survive sugar-consuming yeast.
You could of course try converting the hemp's cellulose into its component sugars, with acid for example; that however would probably destroy quite some THC.

Come to think of it: Most of the THC is only produced when heating another molecule that is more abundant in hemp than THC itself; that's the reason you need to heat the stuff before baking cookies. So before applying acid you'd have to stir-fry it.

Alcohol extraction doesn't sound so bad now, does it?

*It's basically a hydrocarbon with two oxygens added - there simply aren't many sites that yeast could attack to degrade it. It is known to survive in the human body's fat deposits for weeks.

This sounds awesome.
He's fucking with us.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2012, 12:35:15 pm »

Smoke Drink weed everyday

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2012, 12:36:44 pm »

Send me a few hundred dollars and I'll try it out!

Or alternatively seeds, a UV light, a closet and a "get out of jail free" card.
The Bay12 postcard club
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 20