Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20

Author Topic: Drunk Fortress  (Read 65074 times)

tolkafox

• Bay Watcher
  • Capitalism, ho!
    • View Profile
    • Phantasm
Re: Drunk Fortress
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2012, 06:44:02 pm »

Has a team of american navy seals/marines been dispatched due to problems created by {insert drug here}?
If yes, drug is dangerous.

Hi sir. I heard you encourage authoritary invasions foreign requested american military aid on sovereign countries major drug facilities guilty of killing/exploiting local populace, such as Iraq Cuba, Dominica Republic, Mexico, South America, {Insert country with drug based mass homicide problems and inadequate military here}.
USA The world have has never done anything right with their military. Ever.

Fixed. I don't know about Iraq, but I'm pretty sure there are no stealth operations targeting drug outposts there, what with the insane amount of logistics that would be needed to transport their drugs to american shores. Besides, you're evading the whole point of comparing the dangers of alcohol to illegal drugs, a grave logical fallacy.

Consume the amount of alcohol necessary to impair your vision, then attempt to designate your fortress to be dug out. Attempt to live with the mistakes.
It was a miracle of rare device, A sunny pleasure-dome with caves of ice!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2012, 06:45:29 pm »

Well, Afghanistan ha one of the largest opium producing expors of the entire worlf.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

tootboot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2012, 08:51:49 pm »

Well, Afghanistan ha one of the largest opium producing expors of the entire worlf.

Realistically they don't have a lot of options for exports since there's so little infrastructure.  I wouldn't be surprised if most or all African countries are more developed than Afghanistan.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2012, 09:13:36 pm »

Are you even including somalia? or ghana? Afghanistan is not that bad when you get right down to it, its just the militants really. They do export quite alot actually. Huge cash crop for them. So, by wanting to end drugs, your ending a poor farmers livelyhood. You bastard. (that is sarcasm, by the way. I realized it could be read as serious)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2012, 01:34:00 am »

Why the fuck are we arguing about drugs?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2012, 01:34:30 am »

Because arguing over drugs is the new way to get our fixes.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2012, 01:39:40 am »

Because it is a difficult political issue, and thus subject to odd amounts of thought.  ::) Why can't people just keep such things to themselves and vote instead of arguing about it every chance they get? Eh, not that I can talk much. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Nyan Thousand

• Bay Watcher
  • It's exactly nyan thousand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2012, 04:23:56 am »

Because it is a difficult political issue, and thus subject to odd amounts of thought.  ::) Why can't people just keep such things to themselves and vote instead of arguing about it every chance they get? Eh, not that I can talk much. :P

What? Not argue? Don't you know where you are, son? This is the internet! You have to argue! You've done it now! Them's fighting words you've got, boyo! I'll argue with you until your teeth cave in! Come at me!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2012, 05:16:29 am »

What? Not argue? Don't you know where you are, son? This is the internet! You have to argue! You've done it now! Them's fighting words you've got, boyo! I'll argue with you until your teeth cave in! Come at me!
What if I state that you are going to argue with me?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Nyan Thousand

• Bay Watcher
  • It's exactly nyan thousand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2012, 07:17:19 am »

Then you would have forced my hand, and I would have to resort to crass jokes about your mother. Or worse, I would write sexual fantasies starring her. So go ahead, old boy. Make my day.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2012, 10:44:57 am »

Then you would have forced my hand, and I would have to resort to crass jokes about your mother. Or worse, I would write sexual fantasies starring her. So go ahead, old boy. Make my day.
Remember the Monty Python sketch?

"This is not an argument!"
"Yes it is!"
"No, it's not - it's just you denying everything I say!"
"... Yes it is!"

Also, Yo mama's so fat her mass decreases by itself.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:38:23 am by Helgoland »
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 05, 2012, 05:11:29 pm »

So, when is this thread getting locked?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 05, 2012, 06:25:05 pm »

when the time comes , son ..... when the time comes .......
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2012, 10:32:00 pm »

Hopefully soon. This is one of two derails that have spiralled wildly out of control.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2012, 12:30:04 am »

Hopefully soon. This is one of two derails that have spiralled wildly out of control.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113434.0

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 20