Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: Drunk Fortress  (Read 66837 times)

OtaconPliskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Fortress
« Reply #210 on: August 24, 2012, 11:23:24 pm »

Just picked up more beer. Let's dwarf.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #211 on: August 24, 2012, 11:24:22 pm »

It's Friday night... I was thinking the exact same thing because I'm not going out tonight. And let the games begin...

OtaconPliskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 24, 2012, 11:58:23 pm »

It's Friday night... I was thinking the exact same thing because I'm not going out tonight. And let the games begin...

Going out? Fuuuuuuu..I'm married with two kids. What the hell does a bar even look like? haha

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 25, 2012, 12:18:56 am »

Going out? Fuuuuuuu..I'm married with two kids. What the hell does a bar even look like? haha

Single twenty year old. I used to work in a bar. What is this 'Reh-Kree-Ation' of which you speak?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

OtaconPliskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 25, 2012, 01:41:18 am »

Single twenty year old. I used to work in a bar. What is this 'Reh-Kree-Ation' of which you speak?

I'm twenty one, got married after I got back from Afghan. My second kid was born July 13 this year :D
Also: This is what I'm cracking into next (I just finished all my guiness) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttqDTgTBZ-g&lr=1

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 25, 2012, 04:11:32 am »

"Gaytime never hurts , unles you do it wrong"

this thread has derailed so bad .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 25, 2012, 08:05:18 am »

Whenever I get around to actually loading up on booze and playing DF drunk, I'll be sure to grab a Gaytime from the bottle shop. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #217 on: August 25, 2012, 08:14:24 am »

I'm twenty one, got married after I got back from Afghan. My second kid was born July 13 this year :D
Also: This is what I'm cracking into next (I just finished all my guiness) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttqDTgTBZ-g&lr=1
Congrats on the new addition to your family! Solid choice on the Boulevard; I love unfiltereds. My favorite beers of all time are Belgians with high ABV though; 9-13% and super bready... Gotta love 'em! Gulden Draak is one of them, although they lack consistency in their batches, so one bottle will be fucking amazing and the next will only be solid. With a baguette and a hunk of cheese, my night is made.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 25, 2012, 12:44:46 pm »

What was Afghanistan like?

(I presume you were an ISAF soldier, not an islamist :P )
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

OtaconPliskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 25, 2012, 01:08:18 pm »

What was Afghanistan like?

(I presume you were an ISAF soldier, not an islamist :P )

My experience downrange was alot like a really surreal version of MASH(While on the FOB), mixed with combat patrols almost every day (Which sounds bad-ass,  but 70% of the time it's like having to go on a family picnic with lots of walking and noone brought sandwiches). It's hard to explain. I enjoyed it though, but only because I deployed with alot of cool people. Also, not all afghanis have suicide vests strapped to them; I was surprised. :P Most of them are just trying to live their life.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 01:12:50 pm by OtaconPliskin »

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 25, 2012, 01:27:42 pm »

from what i have learned from movies , the Afghanistan seems to have endless war and the terrorists usually kidnap engineer geniuses to create them rockets , but they usually create super suits from scraps and kill everyone .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 25, 2012, 10:45:16 pm »

from what i have learned from movies , the Afghanistan seems to have endless war and the terrorists usually kidnap engineer geniuses to create them rockets , but they usually create super suits from scraps and kill everyone .

Have I told you yet today how fucking awesome you are?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 25, 2012, 11:03:42 pm »

I think everybody in Afghanistan should just chill out and have a Gaytime.

OtaconPliskin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 25, 2012, 11:14:21 pm »

I think everybody in Afghanistan should just chill out and have a Gaytime.

Interestingly enough, they're at the forefront of technology when it comes to gaytime. Buttsex is like shaking hands over there.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2012, 11:15:41 pm »

Buttsex? Is that a different kind of ice cream? Sounds delicious... chocolatey.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20