Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: Drunk Fortress  (Read 65221 times)

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
Re: Drunk Fortress
« Reply #255 on: September 06, 2012, 11:45:03 pm »

Anything less won't cut it. We want Drunk fortress, not slightly buzzed fortress.
Well, looks like I'm gonna need to step up my game and make it a jug wine night. My friends don't call me The Jug-or-naught for nothing.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 06, 2012, 11:47:19 pm »

Anything less won't cut it. We want Drunk fortress, not slightly buzzed fortress.
Well, looks like I'm gonna need to step up my game and make it a jug wine night. My friends don't call me The Jug-or-naught for nothing.

Well, for me anyway. You probably don't need something that strong to get drunk. I do though )_).

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 06, 2012, 11:54:43 pm »

Well, for me anyway. You probably don't need something that strong to get drunk. I do though )_).
I used to drink Everclear or vodka straight. I've won impromptu drinking contests all over the world (fun times!). I need to drink a lot to get legitimately drunk. That's why I drink sparingly these days--the amount it takes to get me messed up involves almost two days' worth of empty calories (in beer, anyway). The extra 8-10% APV in wine is much more efficient, thankfully. Also, since I'm older now, I actually get hangovers. I just started getting them for the first time in my life about a year ago. Needless to say it's changed my lifestyle significantly, especially on comfortable amount of liquid imbibed  :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 06, 2012, 11:54:43 pm »

For the game, I will be drinking the following, on the recommendation of heavenpuncher himself:

One part Jim Bean's Bourbon Whiskey

One part Jack Daniel's Tennesse Whisky

One Part Jameson's Irish Whiskey

and One Part Johhnie Walker's Scotch Whiskey.

And maybe a little Balieys for old time's sake.

(I have some Jameson's on hand, so I'll be using that rather than Jose Cuervo.)
Actually, what I recommended was 1 part Jack Daniels, 1 part Jim Beam, 1 part Johnnie Walker, and 1 part Jose Cuervo. We couldn't get Jameson's in the bar I used to run.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 06, 2012, 11:55:28 pm »

MZ. We posted at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME.

We are brothers. Fuck it.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2012, 11:56:32 pm »

I know, But I don't have any Jose, but I do have Jameson's, since it's great for boilermakers.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 06, 2012, 11:57:29 pm »

MZ. We posted at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME.

We are brothers. Fuck it.
I'll drink to that.

I know, But I don't have any Jose, but I do have Jameson's, since it's great for boilermakers.
Good on you. The Jose makes it taste like imported ass.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 07, 2012, 01:31:46 pm »

*is salivating*

Damn I don't want to wait a year.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 07, 2012, 01:40:15 pm »

*is salivating*

Willpower, my young friend. Willpower. And since my sister goes to school in Missouri now, maybe I'll even come visit and bring you something delicious when it's time.  :P

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 07, 2012, 11:56:15 pm »

*is salivating*

You're salivating over imported ass? That's terrible, and once your time is done, I should treat you to a real drink. A manly drink. And spooning. Or a froufrou drink, if that's where your tastes run.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 08, 2012, 02:34:43 am »

*is salivating*

Willpower, my young friend. Willpower. And since my sister goes to school in Missouri now, maybe I'll even come visit and bring you something delicious when it's time.  :P

Trust me, I have the willpower and patience. This doesn't mean I don't miss drinking.

*is salivating*

You're salivating over imported ass? That's terrible, and once your time is done, I should treat you to a real drink. A manly drink. And spooning. Or a froufrou drink, if that's where your tastes run.

Despite my heterosexuality, I prefer drinking froufrou drinks because yum. I am not adverse to just chugging whiskey though. I did that once. I drank a whole half-gallon and then nine beers. I have no recollection of the night in question after the half gallon.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 09, 2012, 03:48:35 pm »

*is salivating*

Despite my heterosexuality, I prefer drinking froufrou drinks because yum. I am not adverse to just chugging whiskey though. I did that once. I drank a whole half-gallon and then nine beers. I have no recollection of the night in question after the half gallon.
I will make you the manliest froufrou drink on the planet!

Naros

• Bay Watcher
  • [COVETS_SPOONS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 10, 2012, 08:19:11 pm »

DO WHAT YOU WANT 'CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE!

Also, I tried Mushroom Fortress, but that didn't get very far, as there were far more interesting things around than computer games. :V

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 10, 2012, 11:54:21 pm »

I will make you the manliest froufrou drink on the planet!

This is probably the funnest sentence I've read all day.
He's fucking with us.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 11, 2012, 03:46:22 pm »

15 beers and one update later, Drunk Fortress is alive.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20