Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Call of Profit: Corporate Warfare (5/5) Prologue: Orzoni Tower  (Read 2705 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Call of Profit: Corporate Warfare (5/5) Prologue: Orzoni Tower
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 08:13:52 pm »

"I thought you were the spies here. I recieved no specifications on this, dress as you may."
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 08:20:21 pm »

Orville looked rather dubious about the whole scheme as he listened intently to the brief, sitting forwards with his elbows on the table, but as the man finished talking he straightened up, cleared his throat and spoke, keeping his voice reasonably steady.
"How many guards are there? Do you have any uh, intel on their patrols? Is there a lot of regular activity in the yard?"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 08:22:23 pm »

Systar almost looked bored.  If this way led to fame and fortune, it must be far off from a low-level task such as this.  He sighed.

"Do you care about casualties?"

((Hope no one minds me grabbing green.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 08:38:31 pm »

"Hmm. Can you put us on the roof?"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 09:02:21 pm »

waitlist please

Name: "Boone"
Bio: Gourdes keeps quiet about his history and family as he believes the more someone knows the more they can control you and hunt your family his name isnt even Boone he changed it to protect his friends and family from association. Boone likes to avoid frendly causlitys and to do this will often set up in an overwatch position to keep them safe. Though he doesn't talk about his past there are some things that slip through his cover like standing in a military position when at rest and that knows alot about military operations as well as guns.
Specialized Equipment: Crossbow with scope
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:05:47 am by killerhellhound »
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2014, 12:59:59 am »

"Hmmmm....... I do wonder..."
"How do we know you won't betray us at the first opurtunity?"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 06:32:34 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2014, 07:40:04 am »

Jack elbowed Zack.  "Hush!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2014, 12:25:19 pm »

I'm sorry guys, but I'll have to put this on hold for a bit. A family member got cancer and now I have to do a lot of running around to deal with that.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2014, 03:30:56 pm »

I'm sorry guys, but I'll have to put this on hold for a bit. A family member got cancer and now I have to do a lot of running around to deal with that.

As someone in a similar situation, I'm sorry you have to put up with such a shitty situation my friend. Take your time, this is obviously a very important matter. Sending prayers out for your family.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2014, 04:35:42 pm »

Good luck, and may the wind guide you.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 06:25:41 pm »

Family takes preference over entertaining strangers dont worry about us
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.
Pages: 1 [2]