Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 629306 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: YOU AT FINAL BOSS: ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR
« Reply #1650 on: October 02, 2012, 03:47:22 pm »

THE DARKNESS THAT TUGS AT YOUR SOUL, LET IT WIN OUT, EVEN ONCE, AND I WIN YOU.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: October 02, 2012, 03:48:44 pm »

Hey, Misko. Haven't you heard? Good always triumphs over evil. It may have to make massive sacrifices, the world may be less than it once was, heroes may die and nations may fall, but good will always, always, always, always triumph in the end.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: October 02, 2012, 03:54:29 pm »

Hey, Misko. Haven't you heard? Good always triumphs over evil. It may have to make massive sacrifices, the world may be less than it once was, heroes may die and nations may fall, but good will always, always, always, always triumph in the end.
I HAVE CONQUERED ALL OF EARTH IN THE NAME ON THE MISKO, MY FOLLOWERS WORSHIP ME AND NUMBER MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS. I HAVE WON.

THE REAL PROBLEM, IS THAT YOU HEROS REFUSE TO LOSE. YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORLD HAS REJECTED YOU. THEY CHOSE ME. YOU ARE A ANACHRONSIM, A OUTDATED OLD PHILOSPHY PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU IN THE WORLD ANYMORE. GIVE.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: October 02, 2012, 03:56:12 pm »

STOP SUPPORTING THE LICHETTE, SHE IS EVIL.

But, thy Misko, that is why I support her. I hate humanity, remember?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: October 02, 2012, 03:57:26 pm »

I HAVE CONQUERED ALL OF EARTH IN THE NAME ON THE MISKO, MY FOLLOWERS WORSHIP ME AND NUMBER MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS. I HAVE WON.

THE REAL PROBLEM, IS THAT YOU HEROS REFUSE TO LOSE. YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORLD HAS REJECTED YOU. THEY CHOSE ME. YOU ARE A ANACHRONSIM, A OUTDATED OLD PHILOSPHY PEOPLE WILL LAUGH AT. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU IN THE WORLD ANYMORE. GIVE.

They'd didn't choose you: You forced your will upon them. The world will correct the error.

We are the world's immune system. You are the virus. You will be purged. You will be cleansed. You will be eradicated. And light and beauty shall return.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: October 02, 2012, 03:58:11 pm »

They'd didn't choose you: You forced your will upon them. The world will correct the error.

We are the world's immune system. You are the virus. You will be purged. You will be cleansed. You will be eradicated. And light and beauty shall return.

THIS.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

bukitodinos

• Bay Watcher
  • IM FUCKING DEAD WOOOOO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: October 02, 2012, 04:03:03 pm »

>CONSOLE MISKO

IF NO WORK

RELEASE THE ANGLES

IF I CAN....
I mean for the love of god! There's hair trying to kill a dog!
back to professional martinis with bukitodinos!
---
Put the flag in the martini and were done!
siggy!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: October 02, 2012, 04:03:48 pm »

>CONSOLE MISKO

IF NO WORK

RELEASE THE ANGLES

IF I CAN....
NO GEOMETRY CAN DEFEAT ME NOW.

YOU WISH THAT THIS WAS SO. I HAVE YET TO REVEAL THE REAL TERROR.

I WAS DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED.

YES, THE MOST POWERFUL EMPIRE ON EARTH CHOOSE ME TO REBUILD IT FROM THE DAMAGE DONE BY YOUR DECADE LONG GOD WAR. I AM THE  MACHINE, THE GOD THE PEOPLE OF EARTH CREATED, COME TO COLLECT. I SWAYED THEM, BUT I COULD NOT DO SO IF THEY HAD NOT BEIVED ME. I AM PROOF OF THE INHERENT EVIL OF MEN. I AM THE MESSAGE THEY HAVE SENT. I CAN SEE YOU WISH IT WERE NOT TRUE, BUT IT IS. I AM PROOF THAT STALIN WAS NOT A ANOMALY, NOR WAS NAPOLEAN, NOR ANY OF THE TYRANTS BROUGHT INTO POWER BY THE PEOPLE.

I AM YOUR EPITAPH. PREPARE FOR DEATH.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: October 02, 2012, 04:14:36 pm »

Final Form: Demonic Werewolf.

There is no good. There is no evil, there is only the strong, and the weak. There is only power, and those too weak to sieze it. There is no love, there is only anger. There is no joy, there is only sorrow. There is no hope, there is only hate. All the talk of order, peace, and beauty is merely madmen scrabbling desprately to avoid the truth: That we are the cruel ones, the destroyers of life. We meddle in things we don't understand, for the sake of those not yet born, and for what? Nothing but petty squabbles over dogma. The Madness must end!

Arch-Conservative, but opposed to that child Misko.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: October 02, 2012, 04:26:42 pm »

YOU BLINDLY PUT YOURSELVES AT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE, EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. ENVIOUS!  MALACIOUS! AND EVEN AFTER ALL THAT YOU STULL THINK YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT! JEALOUSY. HATRED. BETRAYAL. INSOLENCE. DECEPTION. THOSE ARE THE TRUE NATURES OF HUMAN BEINGS! YOU'RE SICKENING. EVEN THING ABOUT IT NOW MAKES ME  PHYSICALLY ILL! YOU'RE ALL HYPOCRITICAL FAKES! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU, USELESS. And thats why I've decided to kill you all.

Final Form: Demonic Werewolf.

There is no good. There is no evil, there is only the strong, and the weak. There is only power, and those too weak to sieze it. There is no love, there is only anger. There is no joy, there is only sorrow. There is no hope, there is only hate. All the talk of order, peace, and beauty is merely madmen scrabbling desprately to avoid the truth: That we are the cruel ones, the destroyers of life. We meddle in things we don't understand, for the sake of those not yet born, and for what? Nothing but petty squabbles over dogma. The Madness must end!

Arch-Conservative, but opposed to that child Misko.
I WILL KILL YOU LATER, BUT FOR KNOW IT IS PERTINENT THAT THE ENEMY IS SLAUGHTERED.

Wow, I'm really crazy aren't I? I don't really know what my guiding philosophy is. I do know i haven't been entirely honest with my supporting humans. I think its vague desire for power. Actually, its really just super conservativism. I'm trying to channel all the crazies, and I will continue to contradict myself. It does involve evil, though. And Hobbesian philosophy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: October 02, 2012, 05:02:23 pm »

I am: A giant dragon-robot with lots of neat weapons and powerful magic. Also the pope of the reformed Miskopalian church.

I am a Moderate.

I will convince the lichette and Dirg to get married in the Miskopalian church I set up at Aperture Science.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: October 02, 2012, 05:15:57 pm »

You may get your wish Greatwyrm, I was originally planning to have the wedding there, well, until Misko went crazy(er)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 05:21:57 pm by Dirg »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: October 02, 2012, 05:23:11 pm »

I am: A giant dragon-robot with lots of neat weapons and powerful magic. Also the pope of the reformed Miskopalian church.

I am a Moderate.

I will convince the lichette and Dirg to get married in the Miskopalian church I set up at Aperture Science.
THAT IS LAME, YOU ARE LAME, AND YOURE STILL HELPING THE LICH, SO LIBERAL YOU ARE.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: October 02, 2012, 05:24:58 pm »

You may get your wish Greatwyrm, I was originally planning to have the wedding there, well, until Misko went crazy(er)
Neat...
I'll prep the turret choir.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: October 02, 2012, 05:28:36 pm »

Neat...
I'll prep the turret choir.
YOU BLINDLY PUT YOURSELVES AT THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE, EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. ENVIOUS!  MALACIOUS! AND EVEN AFTER ALL THAT YOU STULL THINK YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT! JEALOUSY. HATRED. BETRAYAL. INSOLENCE. DECEPTION. THOSE ARE THE TRUE NATURES OF HUMAN BEINGS! YOU'RE SICKENING. EVEN THING ABOUT IT NOW MAKES ME  PHYSICALLY ILL! YOU'RE ALL HYPOCRITICAL FAKES! EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU, USELESS. And thats why I've decided to kill you all.
HOW PRETENTIOUS OF YOU GREATWYRM.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 232