Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 626168 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)
« Reply #3270 on: December 14, 2012, 11:33:38 pm »

Ascend to my proper place within my empire.
(5+2) AHH.... THAT'S BETTER... IT'S GOOD BEING THE DICTATOR, BABY
Oh god lame. Seriously, Seriously? Your going to pull a "Phlebontium did it?" That's just sad.

Summon The Anti-Troper, Prevent GM from following Trope.
No one can win fight. can only slow it. Forge COmposite Villian of all Spiderman's Nemeses, The Corruption of Venom, The Invincibility of Snd-man, etc. SPIDERMAN MUST DEFEAT THIS UBER FOE

(4+2) THE ANTI-TROPER SHOWS UP, AND STOPS THE GM FROM ENACTING  http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UnrequitedLoveLastsForever THIS TROPE. MISKO FEELS SOMETHING. IN HIS PANTS. IT'S RELATED TO CORAI. (3+2VS2+5) THE COMPOSITE VILLAINS GET THEIR ASSES KICKED IN A COMPOSITE METHOD OF ALL THE WAYS THEIR ASSES WERE KICKED BEFORE.
With Tim's help, determine identity of the final boss.
(4+3vs2+3) YOU HEAR A CHARMING VOICE, COMPLETE WITH A SOUTHERN ACCENT. WHITE HAIR.
Respawn. Love Misko more. Then go nag Spiderman.

(5+1) YOU LEAP INTO MISKOS ARM, AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE TROPE SUITS YOU WELL. TOO WELL. YOU'RE LAUNCHED INTO THE AIR BY COUGH SOMETHING. (1+1vs5+123) THEN SPIDEY SNATCHES YOU FROM MIDAIR, BEFORE KILLING YOU BY... OH GOD.
Xantalos realizes something.
"Wait...nobody ever said the final boss changed or anything. The lichette has been it all along."
Xantalos grows taller with rage.
THAT
LITTLE
SNEAKY
BITCH!
SHE TRICKED US INTO THINKING THE OTHERS WERE THE FINAL BOSS
WHEN SHE WAS ALL ALONG!
RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Xantalos pushes the lichette into Spiderman, yelling, "HEY SPIDEY! THIS LADY HATES PRINCESSES! AND SHE PUNCHED AUNT MAY! AND KILLED MARY JANE WITH YOUR RADIOACTIVE SEMEN!"
(2+2+1vs6+3)
"You idiot!"
Lichette doesn't budge. It's an odd sight, a frail undead woman standing against manliness incarnate, and winning. But it's not to last, she drains Xantalos' life away.
"Why would Lichette destroy the universe when we originally came back here to spread life? If you forgot, it was you and Misko who chased us here and wanted to destroy both Lichette and the universe!"USE AWESOME JEDI MIND TRICKS ON XANTALOS TO MAKE HIM SAY HE(XANTALOS) DID ALL OF THOSE NASTY THINGS INSTEAD OF LICHETTE. FURTHER SLOWDOWN/REVERSE THE COUNT DOWN. "Man this place has gone to shit, can't even stand on your front lawn and delay the end of the world without some gangster wannabee doing a drive-by."
(6+2vs1+1vs 6+123) YOU DO SO, XANTALOS FAILS TO DEFEND HIMSELF, LIKELY BY VIRTUE OF BEING DECEASED. SPIDERMAN DOESN'T CARE THOUGH. HE'S GOT THINGS TO DESTROY AND PRINCESSES TO SAVE.
Stop being high. And Stabbed. Try to help Xantalos. Maybe send some minions to help him. Whatever, man.
(3+1) DAMN. THAT'S ONE HELL OF A HANGOVER. IT FEELS LIKE YOUR HEAD IS MELTING. (5+1) YOU MERGE YOUR LIFE FORCE WITH XANTALOS', GIVING HIM A BONUS. IT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PLAN UNTIL THE BOTH OF YOU ARE DRAINED OF LIFE.
SUPERCHARGE SELF FROM BLUESPACE BATTERY

BLAST XANTALOS WITH PURE ENERGY

"You have no honor. The omnicidialist plan is coming true, and now you're allied with your greatest enemy just to stop it. To think I called you a friend at one point."

(4+3, 4+3) YOU PULL ENERGY FROM THE BLUESPACE BATTERY, INCREASING YOUR STRENGTH EXPONENTIALLY. THEN, YOU JOIN THE "LETS KILL XANTALOS PARTY".

(THIS IS AN ACTION.)
(2) NO. U DED NAOW.
Channel energy to LordSlowpoke, aiding his action to blast Xantalos.

"So, what now? It occurs to me that we aren't much for fighting... Lichette excluded." Look at the other two in the black hole.
(5+2) YOU ADD YET MORE FORCE TO THE ATTEMPT TO MAKE XANTALOS INTO PASTE. CHRIST, HE NEEDS A MEDAL FOR MOST HATED PLAYER. (1+2) THOUGH YOU CAN'T SEE ALL THAT WELL IN THE LIGHTLESS VACUUM OF SPACE, YOU WATCH THE OTHERS.
"DAMN! He's too strong, at least i can get what is rightfully mine."
Wait untl SpiderMan is distracted, then re-claim reward for originaly saving the princess.
(1) THE RICHES AND JUNK RISE UP TO ASSAULT YOU AND DO SO, RIPPING YOU TO SHREDS.
>SPEED UP THE COUNTDOWN EVEN MORE!
(5) MKAY.

NPCS:
A blue sounding voice comes out from the black hole.
"Ha! Lichette, do you think that I'm still in control here? Nah, it's the dice. All I do is interpret their will and type it out."

Tim watches Xantalos without a sound, before getting to work on a shuttle craft. (4+4) Did I say getting to work? I meant getting on.

SWAGGOTS:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Romantics:
Paladins:

TWOCS
THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
THE MODERATES:
MANLY MEN:
WOMANLY WOMEN:
ISOLATIONISTS:
WESTSEEIIDE!!:
DISCIPLES OF LOVE:

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: December 14, 2012, 11:36:22 pm »

EW. NO.

NAG SPIDEY UNTIL HE NOT KILLS ME IN THE PAST. RETURN TO MISKO.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: December 14, 2012, 11:42:14 pm »

WELP, TIME FOR THE END.

HAVE A GANGSTER'S FINAL STAND. GO DOWN A LEGEND.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: December 15, 2012, 12:28:32 am »

Xantalos reappears as an unobtrusive old lizardlike bird in a leather coat with a cane. While in an appropiately monolougey setting, he begins talking.
"...I hate every one of you, do you know that? Every. Single. One of you. I've hated you, I think at least, ever since Dirg started all of this by joining the lichette. Thank you for that, Dirg, you lifted the veil from my eyes. Before all this I was blind, a mad god if you will, call me Azathoth. I lashed out blindly, ignorant and uncaring of whatever consequences my actions had. Hell, I'm pretty sure I was the one who kickstarted Slowpoke on his plot in the first place! Now Spidey's here. I hate him too.
Where was I? ... Oh yes, hating everyone. I suppose you all will want your egos to be flattered, so I'll point out the miniscule things and the major things in each and every person here that makes me want them dead.
Zomara, of the Swaggot faction. An unobtrusive faction, with no bonus and no consequence for the whole situation, the projenitor long gone, the husk of their influence remaining. I hate him or her or it for not being here and possibly supporting me. I hope they suffer great torment, wherever they are. In fact, this applies to all those who once frolicked in mad joy here, but have gone, never to return. Except Merlin.

Those who call themselves the 'Paladins' and the 'Romantics', I'll leave for later.

LordSlowpoke, of the TWOCS. I faintly remember you being a supporter of mine. Nevertheless, I hate you. I hate you for opposing me, for summoning SPIDERMAN of all people, and for attempting to end the universe Ḇ̶̺̗̯̜̲ͨ̍ͦE̤͉̻̖̣͓̘ͣͩF͓͈͕͔͉̬͋̽ͪ̑ͧ͜O̝̯̤̭̰̖̔̄̋ͭ͜R̹͈̠̺̽̔̿̎̊̅Ẹ̹̌ͥ̽ ̤̭̂ͭ͌M̫̝͖̲̞͉̩̈́͋̋̔̔Y͎̬͇ͮͤͨ͟ͅ ̶̱͂̽̍͐ͥ̈́Ǧ̦͔͒ͧO̴͍̰̮̟͇̓͋͛̓D͇̪̏ͥͣ̒̇̊͞D͌ͣ͆A̴̪͔̠͍̹̰̖͆̽ͩ͗M̧̱̣͖N̪͎̪͇͙̲̣ͦ̊̓ͨͩ ̵̫ͬ̿ͬW̫͔̿̅R̺͊É̩̩̹͋̒͆ͨͫ͗S̤͓̠̠T̙L̓͆͊ͩͫ̇͋͘I̗̮͍̟̬͆ͅN̼̪̝͔̓G͓̗͖̭̪͉͍͋̄̈́͠ ̔ͦ҉͖M̛̲͍̳A̪͖̮̼͍̹ͦͪ̍̆T͎̱̰͙̪̲̽̒C̼̲̫̋ͤ̂ͅH͌ͮ̅͒҉̫̮̳̪ ̢̱̹̯̖̥̱͒̓ͯW̸͎ͬͤ͌ͮ̚A̓͂ͤͬ̎͝S̡̤͖̐ͣ́̾͛̃ ̏̌ͬͩ͋ͦͪ҉̮̮D͍̺͙̖̋͋̇̇͝O̥̘̗̱̗̬ͭ̔N̼̩͔̠̾̔Eͩ̾̇.̭͌ͮ̏̄̆"

Xantalos stops to calm down.
"Yoink and Miauw62, of the Drunken Fools. You have largely escaped my notice now that your leader Yoink has deserted us, but I still hate you for being useless with your omnipotnece. If I had your power, perhaps the others would not have been so arrogant.

Corai, my hatred for you extends mostly into the fact that you spend your time attempting to seduce an arrogant sometime rebel sometime dictator who has no idea what to do with his immortality now that his precious flesh companion is gone. Greatwyrm, I haven't actually seen you in a while, but I still despise you for closing your mind off of any other form of thinking, as you demonstrated by not being able to accept the fact that you would not be harmed by the destruction of the universe. Also, you seem to be unappetizingly mundane, and seem to believe that you have control over things in general. You don't sem to be able to accept the fact that here, things are anarchy. For soneone who claims to be a Moderate, you seem to be awfully controlling.

Vorthon, of the Isolationists. I've already detailed the reasons for my hatred toward you, and your faction name proves it: you stay out of the common conflict, not contributing to whatever cause seems to be the norm at this point. How can YOU be succesful at any endeavors when I cannot be? Also, you attempted, multiple times, to attack me during my wrestling match, on the basis that my manliness was offensive. No comment needed.

TCM: I don't actually hate you that much because there's a chance that you may attempt to pop a cap in my enemies' ass sometime. Otherwise, I'm just mildly disgruntled at you.

Cassandra, of the Disciples of Love: I hate you because you directly contradict my attempt to remove all ove from the universe by merely existing. Also, you seem to hate me, though I'm not sure why. Probably something to do with me attacking you at one point, and your inability to see past the destruction of your reality.

Finally, Misko of the Paladins. Quite honestly, you just seem to be obeying life's base perogative and making everything stable and safe for your offspring. Shows that you still can't shake off your human origins, no matter how you try. Even becoming a god didn't seem to quell your tendency of abusing your power when the situation is safe, and using it for 'the common good', or more often your own self interest, when in danger.
I despise you for that.

And finally, Lichette and Dirg of the Romantics. Dirg, you are essentially without consequence, which is why I initially tried to save you from falling in love with the lichette. I don't see why I tried. Now you just putter around, performing menial tasks for the lichette but never actually being an equal with her, yet still defending your relationship. It almost makes me pity you, and I hate you for that.

Lichette, you warrant your own section. You are everything I despise. You use your powers sparingly, choosing to ficus upon your defunct relationship with a pathetic sop rather than do anything of consequence. You freely admit to having slaughtered entire realities before, yet claim that 'being a different person' absolves you of that crime. You attempt to impose order on the cosmos. You defy me at every availabe opportunity, even when my action don't harm you, thought they often do. I hate you for not abusing you power; in fact, me attacking you like that has done more good for you than Dirg has in ages. Admit it, I can see your magic rejuvinated, no longer stale and unused. You feel alive as you can be. Most of all, though, I hate you for this: you can't admit that you are the KEY to all of this. YOU ARE THE FINAL BOSS! The one all of us are sworn to defeat and kill, and you claim that just because YOU H̵̺͚͓̒̀͆̊Ạ̠͜V̼͇̻̻̣́͂̄ͭ͐ͪE̘̟̰͔̓̌̍ ̸̟̙̂ͭ̆̃ͪƠ̟̣̝̝͇̭T̖̮̦̗̜͐Ḩ̟͎̖̤͍̝̬̒ͣ͊ͭ̚Ȩ̻̟͔̦̳̲̩͗ͤ̿R̨ͫͯ̉̇̃ ̯̘̮͕̟̝̾̑ͮͦ͒͋̚P͇̟̟̳͍̻̌ͦ̄R̴̤̞̬̄̀̾̊İ̶̖͇̊̽̾̒̚Ó̲̤̦̖̘͍͒̆̚R̲̪̲̞͎̫ͣͣ̀I̛͎̦ͧ̅̌̑̊ͯ̓T͇̫̯͎̳͔̅̎I̝̠ͧͨͬ͒͌͞Ȇ̈́̓̍̈̓ͧS̨̯͑͋̍̈,̖̭͓̀̂̐ͩͤ̏͗ E͔̺̫͓̤̗̳ͣ̄͋̽͡V͔̼͇͇͍͉͓͇͐ͪ̒̅̽̿ͣͪÊ̦̪̱̟͚͖̱͙ͨͤ͛̋ͩ̚R̨͉̱̜̹̓͒̂̑͗ͩ̀Y̸̺̳͖̆̉̀ͤ̿ͧͧͅO̡̲̫̥̥̼̩̾ͯͫ̀͟Nͪͫ̈́ͭͪ͛͆͏̗̙̩̭͖E̛̮͈͍̝̱̭̭̐̉ͧ͟ͅ ̥̰̘͈͐͌ͨ͜͢Ẅ̵̖̦̘̭͖̦̺̳́ͤ͋̾͟͞I̷̡̩̥̞̥͗ͥ̂͒ͭ̆L̴̡͚̞̘̪̲̾̍ͧ̎ͪL̵̢̰̫̟̖̟͓͓̝̄̑͂͠ͅ ̡̫̫͕̄I̡̠̹̹ͪ̒́̓̄͊͘N̷̻͙̦̝̦̞ͫ̐̾̈́͜G̡̤̥̫͎͌̓̊̎Ǫ̸̥̳̼̖̟͎̈̒͌ͦ̎̚R̸̯͇͆ͤ̑̕E̷̡̧̤̜ͦ̅̓͑ ̮̗͇͇͈̝͖̖̄́ͬ̓͜͞Y̛͉͚ͣ͒ͥ̑̄̀Ọ̮̬͍͉̠̯͎̾̌̽̾͜Ư̅́̎͜҉̝̪͎ ̴̷̭̙̳̗̠̬͚͈̓͋ͬ̈̊̐͑̊͡ͅJ̷̫͉̝̪ͣ͆̋Ù̪͙̬͛̐ͪͣS̸̟̱̣̞̱͕̗͚͊̐̂͌̄̀͑̉͡T͙̃ͯ̄͆ͪ̚͡ ̶̷͖͈͉̜̈́B̵̥̲̼̩̯̉̿͡E̮̫̻̦̳͍̹͎̲̍̃͐ͯ̈̀͡C̩̝͚̤̯̮̟̠̹̈́ͩ̉A̵̩̜͗̈́̽̋̕ͅỤ͉̖͂̌̄̊̀ͮ̈S̶̵̢̬̩̹̮͒̂E̻̥̪̮ͧ̇ ͚̤̀͠Y̷͍̥̖̻̤̟ͬ̓O̖̪̜̻̒̏ͨ̔U̶̥͛́̚ ̨̦̃͛̂͋́H̵̨̛̪̼͈̦̱̼͈̓̈́ͬ̾̑̚A̼̭̰̽͐̏͞͠V̼̯͕̱̋̏̅͌̓̾́Eͪͪ̍ͨ̌̌̉͏̩̭̬̩͡ ̨̖̰̼̹͍͊͒͒͆̆P̝̳͎͓͖͂̆͌͠Ơ̷͖̟̯̗̼̍̑̆̔ͥ̆̚W̲̞̝̗̰̮̲̆̉̄̒̇ͤḘ̡̗́͋ͭ̿̊̃͛̆ͅR̭̻̖͉̹ͨ͆̓̉ͬ̿́?̩̮̠̟̠͍͓͉ͪ̓̏̑ͨ̊̓!̸̤̘̥̫͔ͩͪ̋̆

N̷̠̮̺̝̙̤̈́ͯͦ̄̊ͨ̃͆̊̂̐̐͗̀̚O̸͉̻̝̞̣͓͖̼ͨ̊̆ͬ͊ͦ̏̒̃̓͂ͣ̀ͯ̚͢ͅ!̡̛̯̞̯̜̱̫̺͙̹͔̞͍͖̗̠̯̥̿ͮ̀̃̄̀̾̇̚͜ͅ

You are the one who must die for all of this to end. Tim, I rather despise you for thinking that just because you have power, you can make us behave, but that pales in comparison beside my hate for the corpse. What was that quote? 'You have no idea of the amount of hate I feel for you at this very instant. If you took all 198 million miles of my circutry ad enscribed the word 'hate' on every nanometer, it would not convey one trillionth the amount of hate I feel toward you now. Hate. Hate.'
Or something as such. Anyhow, hello. My name is Xantalos. I hate you. Prepare to die."

Xantalos reaches through dimensions and crushes the dice to recieve a +123 bonus. He then annihilates everybody in the RTD save for himself and the GM. Then, with a snap of his fingers, he is gone, leaving only the GM.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: December 15, 2012, 01:05:05 am »

"Eh. Not impressed."
Just smite Xantalos while he is blabbering on.

Then, assume the persona of a superheroine, a bow user.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 01:31:41 am by Cassandra »
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: December 15, 2012, 01:27:22 am »

Was I suppised to read that? Hell Xantalos, that's longer then MY rants. And mine involved less bbc. I do notice essentially Xantalos actually descibed me in a light I completely agree with. I AM Human, as I've mentioned, and despite my opponents comments to the contrary.

>Oh fuck you GM. In any situation it my descision. And I've killed Corai enough. Switch Cosmic Places of Corai and Actual wife, leading her to be dead, and wife to be alive.
>Running, out, of things. Fuck it. Kidnap Mary jane, tie her to bomb. Put her and bomb in heavily armoured stell ball. Shoot her into space. Try catching that Spidey
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: December 15, 2012, 02:07:41 am »

White-haired...southerner?

I have no idea. I'll make a wild guess.

Kill Engineer. Steal turret, teleporter, and dispenser technology.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: December 15, 2012, 02:40:50 am »

SUMMON IRON-MAN TO KICK SPIDERMAN'S ASS. USE MY AWESOME POWERS TO DEDUCE WHO I NEED TO ELIMINATE TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE AND HOPE IT'S NOT MORGAN FREEMAN GOD.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 02:42:58 am by Dirg »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: December 15, 2012, 07:00:43 am »

"Do you hate me?"
Become the batman, kill the Spderman, Take my loot.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: December 15, 2012, 08:20:09 am »

RIP A HOLE INTO THE TWENTY SEVENTH DIMENSION

WALK IN NONCHALANTLY

ALSO, CHANGE TWOCS THEME MUSIC
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 05:35:46 pm by LordSlowpoke »

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: December 15, 2012, 12:39:35 pm »

Lead my empire to find a new home universe, preferably one just in the starting stages of star formation.

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: December 15, 2012, 05:58:10 pm »

>FORGE THE SWORD NIHIL THAT GIVES +3 ROLL BONUS TO ITS WIELDER AND CUTS THROUGH CREATION LIKE A WARM KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: December 15, 2012, 08:16:45 pm »

HAHA! THAT WAS NOT MY LIFE FORCE, BUT CORAI'S! JOIN XANTALOS IN WHATEVER HE'S DOING. BUT DIFFERENTLY. BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING RIGHT NOW.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: December 16, 2012, 12:05:18 pm »

EW. NO.

NAG SPIDEY UNTIL HE NOT KILLS ME IN THE PAST. RETURN TO MISKO.

(6+1vs2+123) YOU NAG SPIDEY UNTIL HE SMITES YOU. AGAIN.
WELP, TIME FOR THE END.

HAVE A GANGSTER'S FINAL STAND. GO DOWN A LEGEND.

(3) YOU AND A BUNCH OF YOUR ALLIES SIT AROUND TALKING ABOUT HOW YOU WANNA BE A HAVE A SUPER COOL FINAL STAND.
Xantalos reappears as an unobtrusive old lizardlike bird in a leather coat with a cane. While in an appropiately monolougey setting, he begins talking.
"...I hate every one of you, do you know that? Every. Single. One of you. I've hated you, I think at least, ever since Dirg started all of this by joining the lichette. Thank you for that, Dirg, you lifted the veil from my eyes. Before all this I was blind, a mad god if you will, call me Azathoth. I lashed out blindly, ignorant and uncaring of whatever consequences my actions had. Hell, I'm pretty sure I was the one who kickstarted Slowpoke on his plot in the first place! Now Spidey's here. I hate him too.
Where was I? ... Oh yes, hating everyone. I suppose you all will want your egos to be flattered, so I'll point out the miniscule things and the major things in each and every person here that makes me want them dead.
Zomara, of the Swaggot faction. An unobtrusive faction, with no bonus and no consequence for the whole situation, the projenitor long gone, the husk of their influence remaining. I hate him or her or it for not being here and possibly supporting me. I hope they suffer great torment, wherever they are. In fact, this applies to all those who once frolicked in mad joy here, but have gone, never to return. Except Merlin.

Those who call themselves the 'Paladins' and the 'Romantics', I'll leave for later.

LordSlowpoke, of the TWOCS. I faintly remember you being a supporter of mine. Nevertheless, I hate you. I hate you for opposing me, for summoning SPIDERMAN of all people, and for attempting to end the universe Ḇ̶̺̗̯̜̲ͨ̍ͦE̤͉̻̖̣͓̘ͣͩF͓͈͕͔͉̬͋̽ͪ̑ͧ͜O̝̯̤̭̰̖̔̄̋ͭ͜R̹͈̠̺̽̔̿̎̊̅Ẹ̹̌ͥ̽ ̤̭̂ͭ͌M̫̝͖̲̞͉̩̈́͋̋̔̔Y͎̬͇ͮͤͨ͟ͅ ̶̱͂̽̍͐ͥ̈́Ǧ̦͔͒ͧO̴͍̰̮̟͇̓͋͛̓D͇̪̏ͥͣ̒̇̊͞D͌ͣ͆A̴̪͔̠͍̹̰̖͆̽ͩ͗M̧̱̣͖N̪͎̪͇͙̲̣ͦ̊̓ͨͩ ̵̫ͬ̿ͬW̫͔̿̅R̺͊É̩̩̹͋̒͆ͨͫ͗S̤͓̠̠T̙L̓͆͊ͩͫ̇͋͘I̗̮͍̟̬͆ͅN̼̪̝͔̓G͓̗͖̭̪͉͍͋̄̈́͠ ̔ͦ҉͖M̛̲͍̳A̪͖̮̼͍̹ͦͪ̍̆T͎̱̰͙̪̲̽̒C̼̲̫̋ͤ̂ͅH͌ͮ̅͒҉̫̮̳̪ ̢̱̹̯̖̥̱͒̓ͯW̸͎ͬͤ͌ͮ̚A̓͂ͤͬ̎͝S̡̤͖̐ͣ́̾͛̃ ̏̌ͬͩ͋ͦͪ҉̮̮D͍̺͙̖̋͋̇̇͝O̥̘̗̱̗̬ͭ̔N̼̩͔̠̾̔Eͩ̾̇.̭͌ͮ̏̄̆"

Xantalos stops to calm down.
"Yoink and Miauw62, of the Drunken Fools. You have largely escaped my notice now that your leader Yoink has deserted us, but I still hate you for being useless with your omnipotnece. If I had your power, perhaps the others would not have been so arrogant.

Corai, my hatred for you extends mostly into the fact that you spend your time attempting to seduce an arrogant sometime rebel sometime dictator who has no idea what to do with his immortality now that his precious flesh companion is gone. Greatwyrm, I haven't actually seen you in a while, but I still despise you for closing your mind off of any other form of thinking, as you demonstrated by not being able to accept the fact that you would not be harmed by the destruction of the universe. Also, you seem to be unappetizingly mundane, and seem to believe that you have control over things in general. You don't sem to be able to accept the fact that here, things are anarchy. For soneone who claims to be a Moderate, you seem to be awfully controlling.

Vorthon, of the Isolationists. I've already detailed the reasons for my hatred toward you, and your faction name proves it: you stay out of the common conflict, not contributing to whatever cause seems to be the norm at this point. How can YOU be succesful at any endeavors when I cannot be? Also, you attempted, multiple times, to attack me during my wrestling match, on the basis that my manliness was offensive. No comment needed.

TCM: I don't actually hate you that much because there's a chance that you may attempt to pop a cap in my enemies' ass sometime. Otherwise, I'm just mildly disgruntled at you.

Cassandra, of the Disciples of Love: I hate you because you directly contradict my attempt to remove all ove from the universe by merely existing. Also, you seem to hate me, though I'm not sure why. Probably something to do with me attacking you at one point, and your inability to see past the destruction of your reality.

Finally, Misko of the Paladins. Quite honestly, you just seem to be obeying life's base perogative and making everything stable and safe for your offspring. Shows that you still can't shake off your human origins, no matter how you try. Even becoming a god didn't seem to quell your tendency of abusing your power when the situation is safe, and using it for 'the common good', or more often your own self interest, when in danger.
I despise you for that.

And finally, Lichette and Dirg of the Romantics. Dirg, you are essentially without consequence, which is why I initially tried to save you from falling in love with the lichette. I don't see why I tried. Now you just putter around, performing menial tasks for the lichette but never actually being an equal with her, yet still defending your relationship. It almost makes me pity you, and I hate you for that.

Lichette, you warrant your own section. You are everything I despise. You use your powers sparingly, choosing to ficus upon your defunct relationship with a pathetic sop rather than do anything of consequence. You freely admit to having slaughtered entire realities before, yet claim that 'being a different person' absolves you of that crime. You attempt to impose order on the cosmos. You defy me at every availabe opportunity, even when my action don't harm you, thought they often do. I hate you for not abusing you power; in fact, me attacking you like that has done more good for you than Dirg has in ages. Admit it, I can see your magic rejuvinated, no longer stale and unused. You feel alive as you can be. Most of all, though, I hate you for this: you can't admit that you are the KEY to all of this. YOU ARE THE FINAL BOSS! The one all of us are sworn to defeat and kill, and you claim that just because YOU H̵̺͚͓̒̀͆̊Ạ̠͜V̼͇̻̻̣́͂̄ͭ͐ͪE̘̟̰͔̓̌̍ ̸̟̙̂ͭ̆̃ͪƠ̟̣̝̝͇̭T̖̮̦̗̜͐Ḩ̟͎̖̤͍̝̬̒ͣ͊ͭ̚Ȩ̻̟͔̦̳̲̩͗ͤ̿R̨ͫͯ̉̇̃ ̯̘̮͕̟̝̾̑ͮͦ͒͋̚P͇̟̟̳͍̻̌ͦ̄R̴̤̞̬̄̀̾̊İ̶̖͇̊̽̾̒̚Ó̲̤̦̖̘͍͒̆̚R̲̪̲̞͎̫ͣͣ̀I̛͎̦ͧ̅̌̑̊ͯ̓T͇̫̯͎̳͔̅̎I̝̠ͧͨͬ͒͌͞Ȇ̈́̓̍̈̓ͧS̨̯͑͋̍̈,̖̭͓̀̂̐ͩͤ̏͗ E͔̺̫͓̤̗̳ͣ̄͋̽͡V͔̼͇͇͍͉͓͇͐ͪ̒̅̽̿ͣͪÊ̦̪̱̟͚͖̱͙ͨͤ͛̋ͩ̚R̨͉̱̜̹̓͒̂̑͗ͩ̀Y̸̺̳͖̆̉̀ͤ̿ͧͧͅO̡̲̫̥̥̼̩̾ͯͫ̀͟Nͪͫ̈́ͭͪ͛͆͏̗̙̩̭͖E̛̮͈͍̝̱̭̭̐̉ͧ͟ͅ ̥̰̘͈͐͌ͨ͜͢Ẅ̵̖̦̘̭͖̦̺̳́ͤ͋̾͟͞I̷̡̩̥̞̥͗ͥ̂͒ͭ̆L̴̡͚̞̘̪̲̾̍ͧ̎ͪL̵̢̰̫̟̖̟͓͓̝̄̑͂͠ͅ ̡̫̫͕̄I̡̠̹̹ͪ̒́̓̄͊͘N̷̻͙̦̝̦̞ͫ̐̾̈́͜G̡̤̥̫͎͌̓̊̎Ǫ̸̥̳̼̖̟͎̈̒͌ͦ̎̚R̸̯͇͆ͤ̑̕E̷̡̧̤̜ͦ̅̓͑ ̮̗͇͇͈̝͖̖̄́ͬ̓͜͞Y̛͉͚ͣ͒ͥ̑̄̀Ọ̮̬͍͉̠̯͎̾̌̽̾͜Ư̅́̎͜҉̝̪͎ ̴̷̭̙̳̗̠̬͚͈̓͋ͬ̈̊̐͑̊͡ͅJ̷̫͉̝̪ͣ͆̋Ù̪͙̬͛̐ͪͣS̸̟̱̣̞̱͕̗͚͊̐̂͌̄̀͑̉͡T͙̃ͯ̄͆ͪ̚͡ ̶̷͖͈͉̜̈́B̵̥̲̼̩̯̉̿͡E̮̫̻̦̳͍̹͎̲̍̃͐ͯ̈̀͡C̩̝͚̤̯̮̟̠̹̈́ͩ̉A̵̩̜͗̈́̽̋̕ͅỤ͉̖͂̌̄̊̀ͮ̈S̶̵̢̬̩̹̮͒̂E̻̥̪̮ͧ̇ ͚̤̀͠Y̷͍̥̖̻̤̟ͬ̓O̖̪̜̻̒̏ͨ̔U̶̥͛́̚ ̨̦̃͛̂͋́H̵̨̛̪̼͈̦̱̼͈̓̈́ͬ̾̑̚A̼̭̰̽͐̏͞͠V̼̯͕̱̋̏̅͌̓̾́Eͪͪ̍ͨ̌̌̉͏̩̭̬̩͡ ̨̖̰̼̹͍͊͒͒͆̆P̝̳͎͓͖͂̆͌͠Ơ̷͖̟̯̗̼̍̑̆̔ͥ̆̚W̲̞̝̗̰̮̲̆̉̄̒̇ͤḘ̡̗́͋ͭ̿̊̃͛̆ͅR̭̻̖͉̹ͨ͆̓̉ͬ̿́?̩̮̠̟̠͍͓͉ͪ̓̏̑ͨ̊̓!̸̤̘̥̫͔ͩͪ̋̆

N̷̠̮̺̝̙̤̈́ͯͦ̄̊ͨ̃͆̊̂̐̐͗̀̚O̸͉̻̝̞̣͓͖̼ͨ̊̆ͬ͊ͦ̏̒̃̓͂ͣ̀ͯ̚͢ͅ!̡̛̯̞̯̜̱̫̺͙̹͔̞͍͖̗̠̯̥̿ͮ̀̃̄̀̾̇̚͜ͅ

You are the one who must die for all of this to end. Tim, I rather despise you for thinking that just because you have power, you can make us behave, but that pales in comparison beside my hate for the corpse. What was that quote? 'You have no idea of the amount of hate I feel for you at this very instant. If you took all 198 million miles of my circutry ad enscribed the word 'hate' on every nanometer, it would not convey one trillionth the amount of hate I feel toward you now. Hate. Hate.'
Or something as such. Anyhow, hello. My name is Xantalos. I hate you. Prepare to die."

Xantalos reaches through dimensions and crushes the dice to recieve a +123 bonus. He then annihilates everybody in the RTD save for himself and the GM. Then, with a snap of his fingers, he is gone, leaving only the GM.

(1+1) YOU RESPAWN AS A GENETICALLY ALTERED MONSTROSITY. THEN, BEING A GENETICALLY ALTERED MONSTER, YOU COLLAPSE FROM IMPROPER GENE TINKERING.
"Eh. Not impressed."
Just smite Xantalos while he is blabbering on.

Then, assume the persona of a superheroine, a bow user.

(5+2) EVEN WHEN HE'S DIED ONCE, THE GUY CAN'T GET A BREAK. (6+2) YOU BECOME CHICK HAWKEYE. ASSUMING HAWKEYE HAD SUPERMANS POWERS AS WELL.
Was I suppised to read that? Hell Xantalos, that's longer then MY rants. And mine involved less bbc. I do notice essentially Xantalos actually descibed me in a light I completely agree with. I AM Human, as I've mentioned, and despite my opponents comments to the contrary.

>Oh fuck you GM. In any situation it my descision. And I've killed Corai enough. Switch Cosmic Places of Corai and Actual wife, leading her to be dead, and wife to be alive.
>Running, out, of things. Fuck it. Kidnap Mary jane, tie her to bomb. Put her and bomb in heavily armoured stell ball. Shoot her into space. Try catching that Spidey

(6+2) MY BODY IS READY, MISKO. (5+2vs4+1) THEN CORAI IS KILLED. AGAIN. SHE'S YOUR BITCH IN MANY, MANY WAYS. (1+2vs3+5) SPIDERMAN DON'T GIVE A SHIT.
White-haired...southerner?

I have no idea. I'll make a wild guess.

Kill Engineer. Steal turret, teleporter, and dispenser technology.
(3+2) YOU KILL THE ENGINEER, BORROWING HIS TOOLBOXES.
SUMMON IRON-MAN TO KICK SPIDERMAN'S ASS. USE MY AWESOME POWERS TO DEDUCE WHO I NEED TO ELIMINATE TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE AND HOPE IT'S NOT MORGAN FREEMAN GOD.
(6+2vs5+5) SPIDERMAN KICKS IRON MANS ASS, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSES.
"Do you hate me?"
Become the batman, kill the Spderman, Take my loot.
(4vs4+123) "Yes."
HE JUST BLINKS TWICE, AND YOU'RE GONE.
RIP A HOLE INTO THE TWENTY SEVENTH DIMENSION

WALK IN NONCHALANTLY

ALSO, CHANGE TWOCS THEME MUSIC

(3+3) ALL CASUAL LIKE, YOU RIP THE VERY DIMENSIONS IN TWAIN. (2+3) SWAG #420YOLO OR SOME SHIT. YOU'RE THE GOD OF THE 21ST CENTURY SWAGGOTS.(5+3) ALRIGHTY.
Lead my empire to find a new home universe, preferably one just in the starting stages of star formation.
(5+2) FINALLY, YOU AND YOUR EMPIRE LEAVE FOR A NEW UNIVERSE, WHICH YOU PROMPTLY LAUNCH A BLITZKRIEG AGAINST AND CONQUER.
>FORGE THE SWORD NIHIL THAT GIVES +3 ROLL BONUS TO ITS WIELDER AND CUTS THROUGH CREATION LIKE A WARM KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER
(3) YOU DRAW A PRETTY BAD-ASS LOOKING SWORD IN ALGEBRA BEFORE MR. GERAIS RIPS THE PAPER UP
"THIS IS WHY YOU'RE FAILING."
(2) OH NOES! DETENTION!
HAHA! THAT WAS NOT MY LIFE FORCE, BUT CORAI'S! JOIN XANTALOS IN WHATEVER HE'S DOING. BUT DIFFERENTLY. BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING RIGHT NOW.
(3+1vs6+1) NAW. IT WAS YOURS.
NPCS:
"Well then. GM, how do we stop him?"
"Spiderman? Oh, you don't stop him. The dice do. You just have to defeat the final boss."
Tim shrugs before lifting Xantalos' body with Rorshach and putting it into the shuttle. (5+4) They fly off to a suspiciously colorless world.

SWAGGOTS:
Romantics:
Paladins:

TWOCS
THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
THE MODERATES:
MANLY MEN:
WOMANLY WOMEN:
ISOLATIONISTS:
WESTSEEIIDE!!:
DISCIPLES OF LOVE:

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: December 16, 2012, 12:08:12 pm »

First guess wrong, oops.

Reverse-engineer technologies Engie had.
Kill my second guess as to the white-haired southerner: Colonel Sanders.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 232