Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 111479 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: Your Number-One Player Karaoke Thread
« Reply #585 on: September 05, 2013, 06:33:32 am »

To me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE AGGRESSIVE UPDATE
« Reply #586 on: September 05, 2013, 04:12:42 pm »

"...You ain't even payin' attention when somebody challenges you to a pokemon battle. Now that's just plain shameful."

Just calmly walk over, ignoring the angry fire-breathing Legendary, and bludgeon May upside the head with the Broom. If she's gonna call herself a trainer, she's gotta learn some discipline.
[6 Vs. 5+1]
Leaping up onto a table, you yell in her general direction, shaming her for ignoring a fellow pokémon trainer! She looks up at you, and scoffs. She must think you're a complete moron! THE NERVE! You decide to give her a piece of your mind! Leaping from table to table you somersault through the air, bringing the broom down hard on her face! However, your triumphance is quickly sated as you really just dust her face. Damn, she's got good balance it seems. Or you just have, like, no strength.   

Attempt to overturn chest.

If this fails, grab the plushy, green book, and stick, then analyze them. Fourth item will be chosen next turn.
[2] Unfortunately, the chest seems to be very much bolted to the ground. Oh well.

Picking up the Stick, you feel an amazing sensation course through your body, definitely invigorating you! It feels almost as if you're connected to the stick...

Grabbing the Book, you crack the spin and begin flipping through it. From what you scan, it looks as if it's a diary. That would explain why all the pages are blank.
Wait, no...There are a few pages that actually have stuff near the back. Several cards are taped in, depicting a man in a yellow jacket wielding various weapons, made from...sorta strange things. But they seem to be labelled with names and items, so that helps. Only four cards are there, though.

The first depicts the man hefting a very...spiky Propane Tank over his head, labelled 'I.E.D.' and showing a box of nails and a Propane tank. The second shows him holding a rather childish shotgun toy with something taped to the top, labelled Fire Spitter, and showing a toy shotgun and a Tiki Torch. The third shows him with...oh god that looks absolutely stupid. He has a pair of boxing gloves with kitchen knives crudely duct-taped onto it, labelled, fittingly enough, Knife Gloves. It shows the obvious combination of Boxing Gloves and Knives. Finally, the last card just shows him with an amplifier on his back and an electric guitar slung around him. It's labelled 'Power Guitar', and just shows the Amp and Guitar combo.

As you pick up the Plushie, though, nothing spectacular happens. You look it over, and notice the pull string on the back. You contemplate pulling it...

Now, you have one item left. After that, you'll re-enter the arena. What will it be!?

Gather up every single weapon in the shop into 1 place so I can choose what I want to take.
[3] Oh god, there are far too many weapons for THAT. Gathering together what isn't broken and that you can carry that ISN'T broken and that you can wield, though, leaves you with...

Yep, just two weapons. One's obviously a Tomahawk, and the other's a strange dagger labelled 'The Arkansas Toothpick'.

Before you can decide what to pick, though, a quite large man in a mask busts through the door on the opposite side of the room, crashing to the floor! Instinctively, you hide behind an overturned shelf...

Explore a bit.
[2] Creating a suspended cube of water to swim in is widely considered to NOT be exploring. But DAMN if it isn't fun!

Continue blasting the Mini-Uzi at RanDM and avoiding his pokemon attacks!
[4-1 Vs. 1] HAH! AND THEY SAID SHOOTING AN UZI WITH ONE HAND WOULD MAKE IT INACCURATE!

Several bullets connect with RaNDM, piercing several organs and definitely causing severe stomach cramps. (50% chance of -1 to all rolls.

[2+1 Vs. 4] Ha! Like a Gangsta like him could ever be sufficiently iced. Seriously, the ice just melts right off him.

Articuno: Keep doing what you're doing.

Continue blasting the Mini-Uzi at RanDM and avoiding his pokemon attacks!

Zapdos: Drill Peck on Westly's good arm.

[3+1 Vs. 1] Meanwhile Kyogre is just flying around, enjoying the space, when SHE GETS A EXTREMELY PAINFUL ELECTRICAL SHOCK.
The shock leaves her nearly dead, but still has enough energy to keep flying and take HER REVENGE.

I scratch my head, wondering how a paralyze attack can cause near-fatal damage.

Aaaaand she's giggling. She blushes, and winks back at you, before going back to fighting. Hm. Maybe you just need to try a bit harder?

Small victories, Greenstar. Small victories.

RaN: Ignore sporadic gunfire. End battle with small talk and cultivate a long lasting friendsh- Wait, what's that guy doing?

"What guy?"

That guy. With the broom.

I spot the old janitor ready to bap May sideways.

"One sec, okay?"

I do the mature, responsible thing and hold up the old man.

"Hey."

RaN: Knee him in the crotch.
[4 Vs. 4] The ICING attempts by Articuno continue to be foiled by Charles' superior Ice...ness.

[2 Vs. 4] Zapdos, definitely taking advantage of its affinity for Electricity, dives at Westly with pinpoint accuracy! Or...it would have been accurate if he hadn't dove to the floor at the last second. Damn gangsters and their superior reaction times...

Missing, Zapdos' beak gets stuck in the pillar behind Westly, and the sight of it trying to free itself is just hilarious, I mean REALLY.

[6 Vs. 3] Unfazed by the BRUTAL attack, RaNDM himself looks to Lou AGGRESSIVELY whacking May in the face with a broom, and takes his anger out on him, waddling over to the janitor! Using quite a bit of his strength, he hops into the air, and lands a decent roundhouse kick on the handyman's handy...man. Yes, that's a new slang term. Tell your friends.

Either way, Lou topples over in pain. Yep. (IN SO MUCH PAIN - -1 to all rolls next turn)

"Hmmm perhaps this panicky disco is our next battleground."
Holster strange new weaponry, approach new store.
Bust down the door, get on the floor! 

[4] Taking a running leap, well, as much of a running leap as you can take from a narrow catwalk like that, you crash through the glass doors, landing in a heap on the ground. Looking around from your position on the floor, you realize that this is that one blade store thing! Yeah!

Genman: Claim that i'm the new President of the Mother$&“^ing States because i just saved US from being destroyed by nuke.

On an unrelated note, Saints Row IV is awesome.

Regigigas: Charge Hyper Beam. Stop being clumsy.
[2] Er, no. That was a firework display. And you really just ruined everyone's 4th of July. Besides, American Government has no place here in CANADA.

Meanwhile, Regigigas [6] CHARGES HIS LAZARS. THEY ARE READY TO FIRE.

GWUINN Spawns inside the Cluckin' Bell Stall!

Seeing as they seem quite uninterested in fighting, Dominic Wyatt and Tara McScara are quickly transported away to the Executive Mall Lounge, where they will live in luxury until they wish to return to the fight.

Boss Turns:
Kyogre, having used the last of its strength, kinda just passes out on the ground and dies, really.

Groudon picks up a table and throws it at [9] GWUINN!

[3+1 Vs. 4] He ducks behind the counter, though, and the table just smashes to bits.

May Stands up and pokes Lou with her foot to see if he's okay.

Spoiler: Battlefield (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #587 on: September 05, 2013, 04:29:57 pm »

Grab the metal parts of the broken table, tear some tubes from the gas cooker and remove the fuel tank as well. Then strap the whole thing together to make a Burna Gun! Bludy humies! I's guna burn the blud outta yeh!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: September 05, 2013, 05:44:29 pm »

Grab the two weapons, sneak up behind the strange man. Test them on the back of his head.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #589 on: September 05, 2013, 05:46:30 pm »

---

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: September 05, 2013, 06:50:20 pm »

??

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #591 on: September 05, 2013, 06:53:24 pm »

!!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: September 05, 2013, 06:59:26 pm »

>.>

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #593 on: September 05, 2013, 07:05:56 pm »

:x

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: September 05, 2013, 07:47:38 pm »

Go arrest Fernando for breaking and entering(Aggressively)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: September 05, 2013, 08:19:27 pm »

Tara, suddenly transported from where she had been window-shopping into unfamiliar surroundings, gasped.
"Whoah! Oh my gosh, the Executive Lounge? This is like, a-may-zing!"

>Avail myself of the EML's amenities! Specifically, it has a bar fridge, right?!

((Since I have a computer now I may as well start posting in this again. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: September 05, 2013, 08:53:14 pm »

There goes the song.
Ah well.

Grab the knuckledusters, then try to knock the other book out of the chest with the stick.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: September 05, 2013, 10:46:09 pm »

Wow, as soon as I put you in storage you return. It's like kicking you out of a game is your call to action.

Timn, however, seeing as I know he IRL, is permanently gone from the forums. I think. Unless he's updating the title for Roll To Strife.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: September 05, 2013, 10:47:19 pm »

Wow, as soon as I put you in storage you return. It's like kicking you out of a game is your call to action.
You did what?
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: September 05, 2013, 10:55:50 pm »

Not you, ya moron.

Yoink.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 72