Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 110474 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: Backflips, Tragedy, and MAHOGANY (Open to Anyone)
« Reply #795 on: November 14, 2013, 06:05:01 pm »

ARGLBRALGH Posting today.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: November 14, 2013, 08:49:18 pm »

"Well, here goes nothing."

Man, you should really think about this.

"Nah, man, I got it, it's in the bag."

I walk over to GreatWyrm, "Need some help?"
((I assume you mean my character?
...Trying to remember what I'm doing.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: November 15, 2013, 01:01:01 am »

((YOU WERE WAKING UP MAY BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY WRITTEN UP YOUR ACTION RESULTS. SO SHOOSH, ALL OF YOU.))

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: November 15, 2013, 11:03:43 am »

((*Thinking of changing action...* Just Kiddding))
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: Blender Mishaps and an Extreme Lack of Ammo
« Reply #799 on: November 15, 2013, 02:20:11 pm »

"Hrm..."

Well, it was worth a shot. For now, I guess, bust a cap in Charles' ass with the UZI. Actually, just cap any poor fool in Charles' general direction.
[3 Vs. 3]
Aiming the gun at the Gangster, you pull the trigger, ready for a spray of bullets to fire out...

Only for literally nothing to ACTUALLY come out. Checking the barrel, and then the ammo, you realize...you have none. Phooey.

"Well, we're all okay now. Hm...we want to deal with those monsters, do we?"

Locate a nice, safe area away from Karkat and the others, and sit down there.
Attempt to wake May without hurting her, vaguely wondering what would happen if I rolled a 6.

Ask May to bring back her Pokemon.
[3] Unfortunately, the only safe-ish area is inside the store. And there's an angry mercenary and a dazed wrestler in there.
Oh well, it'll have to do.

[6 OH LORD] However, as you drag her inside, RaNDM follows you in, and begins...doing things I can't discuss here. Seeing as you didn't have any other ideas, you join in. Soon enough, she awakes, panting heavily.

[1] You barely get out 'Can-' before she slaps you across the face. That'll definitely leave a mark...

(( Do or die time. ))

Jump off the balcony, hit monster on the head with my weapons killing it and use it's body as a raft so I don't burn in the lava.
[6+1 Vs. 1+2]
Tomahawk and Arkansas Toothpick in hand, you take as much of a running leap off of the balcony, getting a decent foothold on the railing and LAUNCHING yourself towards the towering Volcano-beast. You feel the wind in your hair as you get closer and closer to massive heat monster, and you wind up your attack, plunging your blades deep into the beast's flesh! It roars in pain and stumbles in the lava below for a moment, as your blades grind down through his rocky flesh, resulting in more moans of pain. And right before you hit the lava, the creature emits a large yell of pain, before falling backwards, throwing you forwards onto its belly. The lava slowly dissipates, and with it, so does the large creature.

You are left in a rather large puddle. A Gooey mess, really. Ugh. But...you did it. You killed it. Congrats.

SUDDENLY, a message flashes from your watch.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: BITCH SLAPPED
KILL A LEGENDARY POKEMON WITH A MELEE ATTACK.
REWARD: ...

ROLLS: 8, 4, 12, 23, 24, 120.

WEAPON BEING BUILT...

DING! YOUR WEAPON IS A: HUNTING BOW THAT SHOOTS FAST ARCANE BOLTS, AND BOOSTS STEALTH.

THIS IS BULLSHIT.

FUCK THIS.

REWARD: NORMAL ARCANE BOW

GROUDON IS DEAD, DOMINIC HUNTER GETS 4 KILL POINTS.

Zapdos: Return.
Moltres: Return.
RaN: Assist with waking May.
[6] Zapdos re-enters the pokeball you stored him in before, and a pink light flashes. Oh. Wait. That's not a pokeball he's kept in. It's a Heal Ball. Well, at least he's now all healed and ready for action.
[3] Moltres, on the other hand, is a bit more reluctant. He feels like he deserves a bit more after doing all of this work, before being shoves back into that tiny metal ball.

But WHATEVER, he'll do it, but you fucking owe him.

[6 FUCK] Now, where did May go...Oh hey, there's that Dragon guy or whatever dragging her inside the store. You head in and watch as he begins randomly poking her face.

"Need some help?"

He doesn't respond so you decide to use your tried and true method of waking people up, [CENSORED].

You walk over and begin [CENSORED] while [CENSORED], and eventually, Harold joins in, [CENSORED]. Eventually, you're both [DEFINITELY CENSORED].

Soon enough, May wakes up, panting. Harold starts talking, and she slaps him across the face. Oooh, that'll sting in the morning. Or tonight. For a skylight, the window in the roof is surprisingly opaque.

Well, at least May's awake now.

I am now a prosecuting pokemon assassin.
Place Westly under arrest.
[2] Who's Westly again? All you can see from here is the Vandal, the Loiterer, and the Murderer.

Grumbles as he puts everything in his pockets for later...
[1] You look around at the copious amounts of blades and handles strewn about the place. Well, you've got to start somewhere. But right when you take a step forwards, your foot slides out from under you, and you tumble backwards!
As you land, a sharp pain hits your lower back. You get up, and notice the tip of a spearhead sticking out of where your appendix would be. Shit. It's still bleeding. If you remove it now, it might heal in, like, a few minutes...

I wave to Sigma.

Go down and punch Sigma so hard he flies over to May on the other catwalk
[1 Vs. 5] Wow, what a lovely reunion.

But enough with the formalities, DIE, MOTHERFUCKER.

You kneels down on the catwalk, and throw all of your weight into the punch! Sigma flinches, putting his hand in front of his face...

And then you scream out in pain. Like, SEVERE pain.

Why? Well, your hand is now mangled to a pulp. And still stuck partially in Sigma's blender. The blood and flesh might make a nice smoothie if a few fruits are added.

Taking this moment to get the upper hand, Sigma pulls back, pulling you through the railing and down to the floor below! Landing with a crunch as opposed to a sizzle, seeing as the lava has miraculously dissipated, you wonder what the fuck just happened.

Look up above the catwalks, try to find something to jump to or climb up to
[2] Nope. Nothing up there. Just the catwalk, the wires holding them up, and the roof.

I attempt to pull myself up into the store.
[4] After that little gory incident with the blender, you pull yourself up onto the catwalk. The only other person there is this strange guy in a suit. Hm. Oh wait, there's the luchador guy.

I am now a prosecuting pokemon assassin.
Place Westly under arrest.
Shoot this man!

And RanDM as well if possible.

[4 Vs. 6] What man? All you can see is RaNDM entering the store, the janitor pointing a gun at you, the OTHER Janitor, not pointing a gun at you, the mall rat, and an extreme lack of lava below you.
[2 Vs. 3+1] Now THAT you could do. That is if you had any ammo.

Smash my way out of this foggy store!
[4] Smashing is a bit beyond you at the current moment, but the doors are still operational. You decide to go to the east Catwalk, seeing as getting away from the orgy in the corner by the other one. From there, you see the suit guy and some...new guy. With a very bloody blender.

"Sooo..." Tara spoke up again, having eventually decided that these people weren't an immediate threat, "I guess, um, we aren't getting out of here until someone goes and like, kills those monsters?"
She raised a delicately-shaped eyebrow. "Any, um, volunteers? That'd be pretty cool."

>Just sit around, stay alert and watch the goings-on. If anyone or anything approaches me, whack 'em with my pipe/handbag.

>Try and convince someone to go and kill those giant monsters or whatever.
[N/A] You begin complaining about the lack of monster death, when suddenly the monster dies. Wow, how convenient.

MEANWHILE...

Coel spawns in the vent system.
Prepare to steer fall to catwalk using the nightie as a parachute.
[6]
In the vents above the store, a bastard roams. Well, not really for LONG, seeing as the vent just broke under his weight, sending him tumbling down onto the roof of the store. Luckily, his strange shirt thing managed to slow his fall, allowing him to land on his feet. Albeit, he's in no position to fight anything, but he's ready, I guess.

Boss Turns:
May is pissed off. She's fumbling for her last pokemon!

THE LAVA IS GONE.

Spoiler: Battlefield (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 02:24:52 pm by Greenstarfanatic »

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: November 15, 2013, 03:17:54 pm »

(( So did I actually get the stealth bonus? Or not? Either way is sweet since I now have a silent ranged weapons and also.

HELL YEAH!!!! HARVEY ROCKS AT EPIC MELEE KILLS.

That was meant to be a suicide move lol. What are kill points for btw?))

Run off and hide somewhere high up with a good line of sight.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 07:01:22 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 15, 2013, 03:45:27 pm »

((Ahaha I hate you.))

"Sorry, May, I don't know what came over me. One moment, please."
Execute whatever die rolled that horrible overshot as an example to the others.
"Now then. Terribly sorry. Um, you might want to call your Pokemon back before they get completely destroyed. Also, is there, um, anything I can do to make this up to you? I'm pretty good at surviving here, if you feel you need protection. I'd be better than that crazy guy who's talking to himself."
Ask. Protect self and May if needed. It had better not be.

I whisper in Harold's ear.
"I dunno what you were doing, I told her to quit being such a Snorlax."
Nice, you totally got him slapped.
Also, punch him. In the face, ideally. Don't injure him severely, just make him hurt. Injure him to the full extent of the dice.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 08:54:30 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 15, 2013, 04:36:51 pm »

((Kill points are basically just 'How many kills you have'. In a Multi-Boss, each boss is worth 2, and in this case, the Legendary pokemon were worth 4. Every 10 points gets you a little bonus thingy majigger. Like GWG got the treasure chest choice thing, Lou Pitts got the Fireball, etc. etc. This game ends when someone gets 100 kills.

As for the Stealth thing, naw. You just got a regular Arcane Bow. That Item Generator can get...confusing. And generally hard to incorporate in a non-loot-based game.))

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 15, 2013, 05:32:56 pm »

(( Darn, ahh well still a good item. I can't believe that worked lol I 1 shotted a legendary by doing a swan dive into a pool of lava. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 15, 2013, 06:16:39 pm »

Alright, Lou, so you've managed to somehow fail at killing one guy for this long. No biggie, but I need you to remember what's important. Think back, way back. You're pretty much characterized as being descended from mountain folk by now, your pee-paw must've taught you something that would help you kill an icy gangster.

"...Reservoir Dogs."

I... what? Reservoir Dogs? Lou, that's not exactly what I was-

Just pistol-whip him. Or technically, sub-machine-gun-whip, but still. Take the butt of your gun and smash his nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says [OH GOOD HEAVENS WHAT VULGARITY] after that.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 15, 2013, 09:58:51 pm »

((As for the Stealth thing, naw. You just got a regular Arcane Bow. That Item Generator can get...confusing. And generally hard to incorporate in a non-loot-based game.))
((Which item generator?))
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 15, 2013, 09:59:59 pm »

((The one I linked to. Fniff's. If it wasn't clear who made it, this absolutely amazing guy here on Bay12 named fniff made it for public use.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 15, 2013, 10:30:30 pm »

((...Do you by any chance remember an approximate page number where you linked it, or something said around the same time?))
Sig

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 15, 2013, 10:37:43 pm »

((It's in the turn.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 15, 2013, 10:54:02 pm »

Alright, Lou, so you've managed to somehow fail at killing one guy for this long. No biggie, but I need you to remember what's important. Think back, way back. You're pretty much characterized as being descended from mountain folk by now, your pee-paw must've taught you something that would help you kill an icy gangster.

"...Reservoir Dogs."

I... what? Reservoir Dogs? Lou, that's not exactly what I was-

Just pistol-whip him. Or technically, sub-machine-gun-whip, but still. Take the butt of your gun and smash his nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says [OH GOOD HEAVENS WHAT VULGARITY] after that.

Throw ammoless Micro-Uzi at this dude, whip out the Syringe Gun and blast his ass. Or rather, penetrate it. Shit, that sounds weird.

"Hey! I'm gonna' pop you!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 72