Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to find a slab (hacks/cheats allowed)  (Read 1942 times)

celebrinborn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
How to find a slab (hacks/cheats allowed)
« on: July 30, 2012, 03:39:34 pm »

There is 1 necro slab in the world I gen'd and it is not in a necro tower. How do I find it? I am more than happy to hack, cheat, mod, check the raws, etc. I just want to find the slab.
Thank you

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How to find a slab (hacks/cheats allowed)
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 03:40:25 pm »

Go and fast-travel around, when a bandit attacks, check if they are zombies. If they are, kill the only living person. They will have the slab.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

celebrinborn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 03:51:10 pm »

Go and fast-travel around, when a bandit attacks, check if they are zombies. If they are, kill the only living person. They will have the slab.
Any better ways? Is there a way to look in the raws or something to get a general idea of where it could have spawned?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 04:49:06 pm »

look in the legends mode at artifacts and find its location, also its better to become a night creature and then attack the necromancer.
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 04:50:21 pm »

Any better ways? Is there a way to look in the raws or something to get a general idea of where it could have spawned?

No, this is the only way to obtain it. I do not think it is limited to a certain area, but to be certain check for bandit groups and see if any of them are "Urist mcsoldier: Necromancer master"
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

celebrinborn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 04:56:22 pm »

I just stumbled accross a necro in the middle of a bandit camp. I searched everywhere but I couldn't find the book. any idea where it could be?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 04:56:43 pm »

The master holds it. Kill him and loot their corpse.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2012, 06:04:10 pm »

legends mode always have answer .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

celebrinborn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 07:09:15 pm »

legends mode always have answer .
Thanks, where in legends mode is it? I looked there but I couldn't find any locational information.
Also, after I killed the necromancer in the camp I fell asleep because I got wounded and when I woke up the body didn't have anything on it, books or otherwise

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 07:10:44 pm »

Then it was a apprentice, or not a actual necromancer. Search more, zombie ambushes must be cleaned out and every formerly-living necromancer searched.