Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Spoiler!!!]Demonless?  (Read 8446 times)

Spinning Welshman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Spoiler!!!]Demonless?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 01:55:55 am »

I also just had a human diplomat enter from the surface, hold a meeting, then exit the map via hell.... I guess he thinks he's pretty hardass.
I'm also sigging this.

I wish the sig limit was bigger...

I think I'm gonna hop on the band !!wagon!! and sig this too.

Also, PTW, I'm sure I'm not the only one who'll be interested in the result of your test Corai. Thumbs up!
I also just had a human diplomat enter from the surface, hold a meeting, then exit the map via hell.... I guess he thinks he's pretty hardass.

No2religions

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 02:02:55 pm »

Well, I found the issue.  I went to generate a new world and was going through the advanced parameters.  There is one that sets the number of types of demons.  Somehow that was set to zero.  I don't know how I changed that... or why I would... but that must have been it. :)

Buttery_Mess

• Bay Watcher
  • 11x11
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 05:15:44 pm »

Maybe he's the doom guy. Enter hell on Phobos, exit hell on Earth. Then go back into hell and pump rockets into Satan's exposed brain.
But .... It's so small!
It's not the size of the pick that counts... it's the size of the man with the pick.
Pages: 1 [2]