Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: All was well until Casey McAnthony showed up  (Read 50128 times)

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
Re: All was well until Casey McAnthony showed up
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2012, 04:39:23 pm »

This is proof that RNG is sentient. No way could any real life *sane* person come up with such a story.

I see her suffering as having to give up her child in exchange for this strange mood. Many are possesed by strange forces, so this may not be her design, but that of the gods. Specifically, the sick and depraved gods.

FTFY
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

MenacesWithSpikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2012, 01:14:17 pm »

This thing is the Cacame Awemedinade of artifact items.  How would one go about having engravings of this pick show up in other worlds?
Quote from: Loud Whispers
Leave anything to chance, eventually the RNG will roll a 1 and everything will erupt in a fountain of magma and vomit.

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2012, 02:41:53 pm »

It needs to go into the shapes file, where the moons and squares and waves and things are.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Boozebeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2012, 03:55:17 pm »

This is proof that RNG is sentient. No way could any real life person come up with such a story.

I see her suffering as having to give up her child in exchange for this strange mood. Many are possesed by strange forces, so this may not be her design, but that of the gods. Specifically, the sick and depraved gods.

Speaking of, was she following any sort of gods? And her interests/attributes?

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2012, 06:47:41 pm »

This is proof that RNG is sentient. No way could any real life person come up with such a story.

Casey McAnthony likes picks, dwarf bone, and babies for their malleability.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Hurize

• Bay Watcher
  • Awesome God of Mass Destruction.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2012, 11:27:29 pm »

And one slight push....

And Boom Goes The DYNOMITE

Casey McAnthony likes picks, dwarf bone, and babies for their malleability.
The amount of malice in this thread is actually causing me some concern. I mean, chaining up mothers and forcing them to breed, just so we can drown their children to harvest their organs? Does this strike no one else as absolutely horrific?
You misspelled 'hilarious'

Patroclus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2012, 11:38:25 pm »

So did Casey become ecstatic afterwards? Dwarves get significant happy thoughts for creating an artifact.
I want Hell to be a place where my dwarves can live in peace and harmony.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2012, 07:22:16 am »

Yes, yes it does.
Why can't I get any fell moods?

And one armed with the bones of an infant, the purest weapon a dwarf will find.
Wow, this is awesomely horrifying...

So did Casey become ecstatic afterwards? Dwarves get significant happy thoughts for creating an artifact.
Probably.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2012, 10:22:31 am »

No.

I purposefully didn't slab her baby to see what the ghost looked like.

It just kind of... follows her around now, giving her a constant bad thought. I imagine she can't see it, or really hear it, but in the back of her mind, if she concentrates, all the time, the soft wailing of a young girl, and the grinding noise of a pickaxe sharpening on a whetstone.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

katana

• Bay Watcher
  • EVERY TIME I POST PEOPLE RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2012, 10:55:04 am »

I got one too! But it was an earring. (You turned your child. Into a useless craft. At least be nice to the rest of us and make a weapon or something that I can build and increase room value.)

Just wait a week in-game time for <the dwarf has been missing for a week>. It made me laugh so much. Oh, and your mother is now ecstatic because in murdering her child, she created an artifact.
AND IF THIS FAILS MY IDENTICAL TWIN BROTHER WHO WILL APPEAR IN THE MIGRANT WAVE THAT ARRIVES AFTER MY DEMISE WILL REPLACE ME.
(Tldr: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FRIENDLY FIRE SALT)

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2012, 02:30:19 pm »

No.

I purposefully didn't slab her baby to see what the ghost looked like.

It just kind of... follows her around now, giving her a constant bad thought. I imagine she can't see it, or really hear it, but in the back of her mind, if she concentrates, all the time, the soft wailing of a young girl, and the grinding noise of a pickaxe sharpening on a whetstone.

*shudders* Creepy.  In awesome, horror novel type ways, of course.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2012, 02:32:55 pm »

Did I ressurect this thread without even posting in it?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2012, 02:39:09 pm »

Did I ressurect this thread without even posting in it?

Nope, Chuck Testa! thread Necromancy happened today :)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2014, 06:29:34 am »

Oh god fucking dammit.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to necro this, just came for a quote and fucked up.

...so anybody wanna make Necrothreat 3 out of it? :P
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 06:31:34 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

xaldin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2014, 08:15:31 am »

Oh god fucking dammit.

Sorry guys, didn't mean to necro this, just came for a quote and fucked up.

...so anybody wanna make Necrothreat 3 out of it? :P

A necro thread from an original post about making pickaxes from babies.  There seems to be justice in that.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6