Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Ten: This is the End!!  (Read 18955 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Nine: Face Off!
« Reply #90 on: August 24, 2012, 12:46:07 pm »

"Bite me."
Wait for Robert to expose the innards of his beak to me, then bite off his tongue.

If I still have time for MEDICINE after that, press the stump of my arm against Robert's bleeding groin and enjoy the free blood transfusion.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:48:13 pm by HmH »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Ten: This is the End!
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2012, 04:27:08 am »

TURN TEN

Grab Pain M.D.'s face with my beak and press it down on my groin, hopefully humiliating him, drowning him in my blood and stopping the bleeding at the same time.

"Fichtre! Never again will I be able to practice the Reverse Mexican Turnip* in the cabaret of Pigalle! Damn you!”

“Bite me,” replies Pain M.D., before continuing. “Arg!”

Suddenly Robert le Canardchiste grabs the evil doctor’s face with his beak and thrusts it into his groin! Totally humiliated, the evil doctor starts drowning in the rubber duck’s blood! Pain M.D. starts gurgling to death in the rubber duck’s crotch blood until just as suddenly Robert’s bleeding groin wound heals!

ACHIEVEMENT ACQUIRED: ROBERT LE CANARDCHISTE: CROTCH-WEAPONISER!

Wait for Robert to expose the innards of his beak to me, then bite off his tongue.

If I still have time for MEDICINE after that, press the stump of my arm against Robert's bleeding groin and enjoy the free blood transfusion.

”Arg!” cries Pain M.D. again, humiliated and covered in rubber duck crotch blood. “You almost drowned me to death, you bastard! I’ll rip your tongue out, you fiend!”

Pain M.D. waits for Robert le Canardchiste to open his beak again, but in vain.

Suddenly he feels a flood of blood rushing out of his severed arm stump.

He falls over and bleeds to death!

ACHIEVEMENT ACQUIRED: ROBERT LE CANARDCHISTE: DEATHMATCH VICTOR!

Competitor Status
Spoiler: HmH; Dr. Boo-Boo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MAP OF THE BATH (click to show/hide)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Ten: This is the End!!
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2012, 04:31:53 am »

"Ahahah! I am le vainqueur! Take that, toys. I'm going to be rich and famous now, I'll sold the movie right to this fight for millions! Hey! People! Where are you? Oh, right I killed you all... I feel a bit lonely now..."

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]