Yes
- 156 (42.6%)
No
- 17 (4.6%)
I have no opinion and prefer to select the zany "other" option on forum polls
- 193 (52.7%)

Total Members Voted: 364

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 84

Author Topic: I badly draw your reports!  (Read 323551 times)

Bigheaded

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I badly draw your reports!
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2012, 11:22:45 am »

Not sure i have much of interest but this is awesome, please MORE!

this one sounds funny enough to draw, not a report but it's still awesome and needs to be saved for all eternity in image form: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63417.msg3502097#msg3502097 (the barrel in a minecart in a barrel.. ?!)
Dear Urist McStockpileDrone
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 11:41:34 am »

The Dog charges the Kobloid Thief!

The Dog bites the Kobloid Thief in the hand, [Forgot]

The Kobloid Theif punches the dog but misses

The Dog tears at the Kobloid Thief's right hand, tearing it off

The Kobloid thief gives into pain

The Dog STABS the Kobloid Theif with [The Kobloid's] -Large Iron Tanto Dagger- in the heart

This one kinda sucks... I can't draw animals...
Not sure i have much of interest but this is awesome, please MORE!

this one sounds funny enough to draw, not a report but it's still awesome and needs to be saved for all eternity in image form: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63417.msg3502097#msg3502097 (the barrel in a minecart in a barrel.. ?!)
My wooden badge was delicious.

Seraphim342

• Bay Watcher
  • Magma Cum Laude
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2012, 12:49:26 pm »

Oh man, what was that one adventure mode fight someone posted a while back  Something like...

Your *steel battle axe* hits the bronze colossus in the phallus.  The severed part flies off in an arc!
You pick up the bronze colossus phallus.
The bronze colossus phallus hits the bronze colossus in the head, smashing the skull through the brain and tearing the brain!
The bronze colossus has been struck down.

Or something similar.
I like to think that on the other side of the world a human is walking on the beach, notices the water level suddenly drop twenty feet, and whispers "fucking dwarves."

"The cows seem to lose bowel control when launched... I consider this a feature."

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2012, 12:54:57 pm »

Oh man, what was that one adventure mode fight someone posted a while back  Something like...

Your *steel battle axe* hits the bronze colossus in the phallus.  The severed part flies off in an arc!
The bronze colossus phallus hits the bronze colossus in the head, smashing the skull through the brain and tearing the brain!

Or something similar.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
  • tacky picture given the forum; I know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 01:09:17 pm »

Or something similar.

Well done sir, well done.

Seraphim342

• Bay Watcher
  • Magma Cum Laude
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2012, 01:19:07 pm »

Indeed.
I like to think that on the other side of the world a human is walking on the beach, notices the water level suddenly drop twenty feet, and whispers "fucking dwarves."

"The cows seem to lose bowel control when launched... I consider this a feature."

GhostDwemer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 01:48:27 pm »

These are hilarious and the fact that you "can't draw animals" only makes them better. This ain't an art exhibit, this is DWARF FORTRESS! Still lolling at "Got your nose!"

Mura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2012, 02:12:56 pm »

The Giant Sponge is enraged!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2012, 02:21:06 pm »

This one kinda sucks...

In a thread whose sole purpose is to create bad drawings, this scares me.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2012, 02:22:37 pm »

Mura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 02:37:31 pm »

Haha, nice. Now I have the mental image of giant sponges being wrathful telekinetes.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 02:39:25 pm »

I'm pretty sure that's a potato.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2012, 02:42:52 pm »

Haha, nice. Now I have the mental image of giant sponges being wrathful telekinetes.
As oppsed to how they killed things before, which made much more sense.

The inanimate organism psuhes you in the head, shattering the skull and bruising the brain!
You have been struck down.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Malecus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2012, 03:44:28 pm »

I had a battle report once where my axedwarf decided that instead of actually using her axe, she should bite her goblin enemy.  So she did.  On his lip.  She then shook the poor thing around until it ripped off.  Any image commemorating such an event would rock my =«+socks+»= off.

I had no idea dwarves in the game could be so A) kinky, and B) romantically aggressive.

Bigheaded

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2012, 04:04:41 pm »

got about 20 pages of "militia commander bashes the goblin lasher on the head only to be deflected by the iron helm", dang that helm must have some dents in it by now.

The elves thought in the middle of this siege would be an excellent time to trade:

The goblin axeman hacks the elf merchant in the left foot with her iron battle axe and the severed part falls off in an arc.
The elf merchant falls over.
the goblin axeman hacks the elf merchant in the right foot with her iron battle axe and the severed part falls off in an arc.
Dear Urist McStockpileDrone
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 84