Yes
- 156 (42.6%)
No
- 17 (4.6%)
I have no opinion and prefer to select the zany "other" option on forum polls
- 193 (52.7%)

Total Members Voted: 364

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 84

Author Topic: I badly draw your reports!  (Read 322061 times)

Urist McSpike

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: I badly draw your reports!
« Reply #435 on: September 20, 2012, 11:06:17 am »

So, I set up a food stockpile to dump food into a hole, and onto a 1 tile quantum stockpile in the dining room below.  I wanted to do that for my drinks as well, but figured someone might get hurt by having a barrel of booze dropped on them, so I didn't.  A short time later, I noticed a bloodstained wall next to the food stocks...

The *turkey hen egg roast (38)* strikes the Miller in the right lower leg, shattering the bone through the dog leather trousers!
The Miller's right upper leg skids along the ground, bruising the muscle through the dog leather trousers!
The Miller gives in to pain.

The poor dwarf was picking up his food from the stockpile, just as more was dumped in from above.  FOOD FIGHT!!!
I mean, look at us.  You give us a young child and a puppy, and we produce, possibly, one of the biggest sins against nature the game has ever seen.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 20, 2012, 11:30:46 am »

Been posting from school again?  Hence the over-active censorship?
I am afraid that is not the case, my good man. The only activity I perform in my free time at school is studying.
My wooden badge was delicious.

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 20, 2012, 12:57:35 pm »

Been posting from school again?  Hence the over-active censorship?
I am afraid that is not the case, my good man. The only activity I perform in my free time at school is studying.
You're doing it wrong, then.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 20, 2012, 10:29:19 pm »

Okay right, in the sucession fort of necrothreat, Aminer is casually mining out valuable gold. About 8 trogs show up and attack the guy. The result?

I imagine her as just skipping around, driving her pick into trogs when applicable. The survivers flee.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

doublestrafe

• Bay Watcher
  • [PONY_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 21, 2012, 12:36:35 am »

Okay right, in the sucession fort of necrothreat, Aminer is casually mining out valuable gold. About 8 trogs show up and attack the guy. The result?

I imagine her as just skipping around, driving her pick into trogs when applicable. The survivers flee.
Today I learned that troglodyte guts don't stink.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
  • tacky picture given the forum; I know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 21, 2012, 11:33:28 am »

I was throwing a bunch of rocks at a guy in adventurer setting.
Finally I ran out of rocks and threw a rope reed skirt at him
The spinning rope reed skirt . .. fracturing the leg.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #441 on: September 21, 2012, 04:09:50 pm »

She crippled me with fashion!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 21, 2012, 05:39:56 pm »

I played an adventurer in a new world.  They gave me an intown vamp-kill quest.  I thought, "sweet, an easy kill"

He was in a house with 6 buddies.  I call him out, and he procedes to continuously charge and knock me down while decapitating and gutting everybody o.O  uber vamp...

I killeded him with a bag of [40] sunberries...  tore the brain with my awesome dabbling thrower skills.  He had 4 kills in that house.  The other guy is on the floor bleeding out of his broken skull...so 5 kills?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

edit: how do you all post the combat logs?  DF_Hack or something?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 05:59:07 pm by pisskop »
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 21, 2012, 05:55:53 pm »

I like how DF tracks bleeding out as a kill by you.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

reality.auditor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 21, 2012, 07:21:09 pm »

I like how DF tracks bleeding out as a kill by you.
Game have to track it. Bleeding out is second most often cause of death (after existence failure of brain).
Are weapons like the least lethal thing in DF?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 21, 2012, 07:38:30 pm »

Suffocation's third, right? Then infection, drowning, burning, encased, and Duping the RAWs, right?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

ledgekindred

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh Boy, Microcline
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 21, 2012, 10:50:44 pm »

"WATCH OUT IT'S LARGER THAN AVERAGE FOR A MOUSE"

It's white and looks longer than your average cloak or cape....
I don't understand, though that is about right with anything DF related.
I just hope he dies the same death that all dwarfs deserve: liver disease.
The legend of Reg: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=65866.0
Atir Stigildegel, Legless Hero of Diamondrelic: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=83136.0

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 22, 2012, 11:38:14 am »

So, I set up a food stockpile to dump food into a hole, and onto a 1 tile quantum stockpile in the dining room below.  I wanted to do that for my drinks as well, but figured someone might get hurt by having a barrel of booze dropped on them, so I didn't.  A short time later, I noticed a bloodstained wall next to the food stocks...

The *turkey hen egg roast (38)* strikes the Miller in the right lower leg, shattering the bone through the dog leather trousers!
The Miller's right upper leg skids along the ground, bruising the muscle through the dog leather trousers!
The Miller gives in to pain.

The poor dwarf was picking up his food from the stockpile, just as more was dumped in from above.  FOOD FIGHT!!!

I was unsure how to draw these egg roasts. Eventually I just gave them a pallid colour and some fold lines.

but seriously what is up with that report picture it's resized to hell and back again

On an unrelated note, I found the magic blend of "cavern floor" using RGB noise. Is there anything it can't do?

I played an adventurer in a new world.  They gave me an intown vamp-kill quest.  I thought, "sweet, an easy kill"

He was in a house with 6 buddies.  I call him out, and he procedes to continuously charge and knock me down while decapitating and gutting everybody o.O  uber vamp...

I killeded him with a bag of [40] sunberries...  tore the brain with my awesome dabbling thrower skills.  He had 4 kills in that house.  The other guy is on the floor bleeding out of his broken skull...so 5 kills?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sunshine kills vampires, he he he

So anyway, there is no program to upload combat logs. When people type in fancy colours, they're just being patient with their code.

If you want to make uploading screenshots less painful, use tinypic or something else (but I think imgur adds jpeg artifacts when you upload anything >:(). ImageShack is especially terrible because they'll delete EVERYTHING after a certain point or bandwidth limit, so reading any old thread that used ImageShack ends up with you seeing about a billion pretentious little "Image Deleted!" thumbnails. Also, learn to use your own BBcode, because another thing ImageShack does is make its pictures link to its site and even include a stupid little "Uploaded with Imageshack.weareinamericaandirefusetomakethisareallink" notice when you copy the default code from their site. It's as easy as selecting "Copy Image Location" and putting it in img tags.

Actually, I haven't used the tinypic batch uploader yet. So for every picture in this thread I had to type in a captcha :P
My wooden badge was delicious.

Bigheaded

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 22, 2012, 12:31:53 pm »

i'm sure i've said this, but you are my god.

The miner killing all the troglodytes is awesome!
Dear Urist McStockpileDrone
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 22, 2012, 01:51:56 pm »

Suffocation's third, right? Then infection, drowning, burning, encased, and Duping the RAWs, right?
What anout bisection?

but seriously what is up with that report picture it's resized to hell and back again

On an unrelated note, I found the magic blend of "cavern floor" using RGB noise. Is there anything it can't do?
I tried to get all of the combat logs in. I failed.

This is so going in necrothret Fanart
The miner killing all the troglodytes is awesome!
It was.  I actually ddn't notice because there was a water buffalo scuffle going on.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 84