Yes
- 156 (42.6%)
No
- 17 (4.6%)
I have no opinion and prefer to select the zany "other" option on forum polls
- 193 (52.7%)

Total Members Voted: 364

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 84

Author Topic: I badly draw your reports!  (Read 322039 times)

EvilFuzzy9

• Bay Watcher
  • The Uncommon Loon
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Profile (Note: A lot of the information is outdated by virtue of the fact that I'm too lazy to change it)
Re: I badly draw your reports!
« Reply #480 on: September 24, 2012, 04:28:53 pm »

Derp, never mind me. I misunderstood what the "reports" part of the title meant.
Have you seen the volume of random crap in this thread?

REPOST NAO

'Kay. (A mite belated.)

I was constructing an above-ground hall on top of my fort when, due to a bit of careless deconstruction, I caused a cave in that pierced two z-levels to hit the bed of one of my dorfs, who was apparently sleeping in it at the time. He got smashed under three granite boulders and his bed was destroyed. He survived, but he lost his ability to stand and can't really grasp things any more.

The thing is, I didn't actually notice this until quite a bit later when I was preparing to pave the hall's floor and noticed an open space in the ground and followed it down to the dorf's 1x1 bedroom, which was splattered with his blood.

I am not good at micromanaging.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 24, 2012, 04:30:25 pm »

Derp, never mind me. I misunderstood what the "reports" part of the title meant.
Have you seen the volume of random crap in this thread?

REPOST NAO

'Kay. (A mite belated.)

I was constructing an above-ground hall on top of my fort when, due to a bit of careless deconstruction, I caused a cave in that pierced two z-levels to hit the bed of one of my dorfs, who was apparently sleeping in it at the time. He got smashed under three granite boulders and his bed was destroyed. He survived, but he lost his ability to stand and can't really grasp things any more.

The thing is, I didn't actually notice this until quite a bit later when I was preparing to pave the hall's floor and noticed an open space in the ground and followed it down to the dorf's 1x1 bedroom, which was splattered with his blood.

I am not good at micromanaging.

You left his room splatter in his shame?  the horror!  :P
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 24, 2012, 10:57:02 pm »

My human adventurer had just received a beating from a Kobold ambush, but he was able to escape alive by leaving his companions to die while he crawled like hell. Anyway, because of this he can no longer grasp weapons. So I was stranded in an expansive tundra, with no liquid water what-so-ever. I had a waterskin of ice and I was dehydrated, so I decided to sneak into a Labyrinth and melt it. Of course, I got attacked by a minotaur. I tried to equip my pike, but it instantly fell to the ground. The minotaur smashed me around a bit. I decided to make a last ditch effort and throw my copper shield at him. The shield lodged in his skull and killed him instantly. The ice melted and now the adventurer is alive and well.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 25, 2012, 04:43:31 am »

I love you.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 25, 2012, 11:09:51 am »

Now ninja your ass across the world.  I deeply enjoyed my thumbless adventurer...
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Random Spark

• Bay Watcher
  • Tales of Karma and Strategy
    • View Profile
    • My Art (Deviant Art profile)
« Reply #485 on: September 26, 2012, 06:09:57 pm »

So i was playing around in Adventure mode looking for a back pack.

found some coins.

Put them into my storage.

...wait. WHERE?

Awwww thank you for posting that!
I am an artist. I draw, write, and compose.
I am also a smartalek. I am also trying to design a game.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 26, 2012, 06:17:12 pm »

So i was playing around in Adventure mode looking for a back pack.

found some coins.

Put them into my storage.

...wait. WHERE?

Awwww thank you for posting that!
You're welcome :D.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 26, 2012, 08:54:54 pm »

Not a report, but one of my dwarves is missing her left arm and her right leg. Yet she is cutting down trees while somehow managing to stand up and hold, in her remaining hand, both her crutch and axe.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 26, 2012, 09:21:14 pm »

Not a report, but one of my dwarves is missing her left arm and her right leg. Yet she is cutting down trees while somehow managing to stand up and hold, in her remaining hand, both her crutch and axe.
And? I don't see the problem here. More interesting would be the INFINITE SHIELD Bug.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 26, 2012, 09:44:20 pm »

And? I don't see the problem here. More interesting would be the INFINITE SHIELD Bug.
I don't get what you're saying. Is there some rule besides "somewhat notable reports" on what is not allowed to be posted to be drawn here? Because I see drawings on pretty mundane things.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 26, 2012, 09:46:02 pm »

I don't get what you're saying. Is there some rule besides "somewhat notable reports" on what is not allowed to be posted to be drawn here? Because I see drawings on pretty mundane things.
Oh no, I'm just commenting on how often this occurs. One handed dwarves, hell 2 handed dwarves, will often be carrying more things then sanity allows,

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 26, 2012, 09:47:31 pm »

They carry things with their prehensile beards.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 26, 2012, 09:51:23 pm »

Oh no, I'm just commenting on how often this occurs. One handed dwarves, hell 2 handed dwarves, will often be carrying more things then sanity allows,
It's not just missing an arm, she's missing a leg, and cutting down a tree too.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure we've had plenty of other things that could be considered common posted here.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 26, 2012, 09:55:30 pm »

Regardless, I'm pretty sure we've had plenty of other things that could be considered common posted here.
And on that note, From the world of necrothreat:
Later, thie baby dodged of her mom and punched a troglodyte in the lungs.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
  • tacky picture given the forum; I know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 26, 2012, 10:25:46 pm »

And on that note, From the world of necrothreat:
Later, thie baby dodged of her mom and punched a troglodyte in the lungs.
I'm glad my 2 year old isn't that tough, When he kicked me in the unmentionables in the grocery store it was so bad that one of the workers there was about to call the ambulance.  If he was that tough, The ambulance wouldn't have saved me -- the pain would have killed me.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 84