Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Sensei's Dojo Livestream- Offline! Amnesia?

(1/3) > >>

Sensei:
Here's the channel link!

Possibly broadcasting around the same time tomorrow.

Well, I thought I might host another one of these things! Makin' a new thread, since the old thread died long ago.

I'll take game suggestions- last test session I did Cannon Fodder and Envirobear 2000 just to see that Procaster (the program I use) and my mic were working. Maybe tonight we can do Autoduel, Daggerfall, Ur-Quan Masters, or something else! I already have a lot of games and can download more. A couple caveats however: First, it needs to be windowed. Procaster does NOT cooperate with windowed games on my computer and I want to be able to see the chat. DOSBox games are a good choice. Second, unless it's easy to pick up and play, I'd usually appreciate at least some heads up to make sure the game plays nice with Procaster, and I understand the controls (watching try to look up does not make for good viewing). However, going so far as to download a game during the stream is not beyond the realm of possibility.

So, basically, post if you're interested, and definitely post if you have some games you'd like to see streamed.

Presently, just playing for a friend, feel free to hop in! I can run it pretty late into the night, if there's an audience.

Aklyon:
Ur-Quan Masters is always interesting, mostly for people's reactions to the characters, or how different people manage to fly the different ships.

Sensei:
We'll be on again tonight, in about 40 minutes.

Our first game is one you probably haven't heard of...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sensei:
Well this concludes the stream! We didn't quite beat the Nesquik game; I ultimately succumbed to flying saucers on level 12 of 15. We also played some Oregon Trail, and just enough Autoduel to make everybody drowsy.

I think next stream, we'll be doing King's Quest (VGA version). Expect lots of chat interactivity on that one! I might start a lot earlier, since I've heard some complaints that the stream is on late. 9PM PST, if things work out, in fact. If you've got an opinion about when you'd like the stream to be on, don't be afraid to talk about it in the thread.

Sensei:
Bump! Going live

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version