Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: So i have some zombies  (Read 1763 times)

Adrian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: So i have some zombies
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 09:19:42 am »

launch the zombies at them.
You win the thread and i'm going to try this.

How do you think launching 10 zombies in a cage will end?
Will the cage shatter on impact, Releasing the zombies?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 09:45:46 am »

the cage will fall down as item .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 10:00:03 am »

Try using minecarts.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mr S

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 10:22:25 am »

Oh, and set them on fire first.

Flaming zombie minecart shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, make the zombies out of babies and you win!

jellsprout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 04:29:42 pm »

You are not looking at the big picture here. You don't want the elves to fear your zombies, you want them to fear your dwarves.

Getting attacked by zombies counts as a tragic event. If the soldiers are properly trained, zombies have trouble getting through their metal armor. So what you do is station your soldiers inside this zombie pit. After a few months of fighting for their dear life against the horde, they will eventually reach the point where they "don't really care about anything anymore".
Give each of these soldiers a pet. Something to love and grow attached to. Then, when the elven caravan arrives, station these soldiers opposite the traders. Don't have them do anything, just let them wait. At this point you drop down their pets in front of their feet from a considerable height. Make a nice big splash.
Your soldiers will just stand there, unfazed. Their beloved pets, the only thing in the entire world they held dear, just splattered all over them. But these aren't ordinary soldiers. These are hardened dwarven soldiers. After the initial hysteria is over, the elves will notice this. They will notice the soldiers' eyes. Dead eyes that ignore all the tragedy around them, fixating on their targets. Fixating on the elven traders. This is when the soldiers move into action. Kill all the pack animals and almost all the elves, but remember to leave one alive. One needs to escape to spread the fear.
Zombify the elf corpses, cage them and chain them inside the depot. The elves will be foolish enough to bring new traders next year. They haven't learnt yet. So teach them.
"Having been equipped with tracking collars so their migration and survival in the wild can be measured, the young Sea Serpent is released into the wild.  It is hoped that this captive breeding program will boost their terribly low population numbers and eventually see them removed from the endangered species list..."
Pages: 1 [2]