Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play: The Temple of Elemental Evil

(1/11) > >>

Freak:
Oh hey, it's that  LP I said I would be doing.

This first update is all about the character making. Lot's of stuff to go over.

BE WARNED: Many images lie beyond this link.
http://killerpelicangames.blogspot.com/2012/08/lets-play-temple-of-elemental-evil-part.html

As the post says, if you want a character you will need to provide a personality for them since I will be doing some RP.
If there are details you don't want out in the open, just pm them to me.

So, who wants in?

Part 2
http://killerpelicangames.blogspot.com/2012/08/lets-play-temple-of-elemental-evil-part_18.html

Part 3
http://killerpelicangames.blogspot.com/2012/08/lets-play-temple-of-elemental-evil-part_21.html

Stworca:
Get the Co8 mod, before it's too late! It makes the game longer, wider and - finally - more difficult.

Bluerobin:
I'd like a Female Halfling Druid, medium-short height, chaotic good, with the pigtails. Maybe named Robin? For weapons, I'm not really sure. If it's possible to make her a knife wielding summoner then I'm all for that (maybe weighting dex/wis/cha). That seems unlikely based on my somewhat limited knowledge of D&D 3.5, though, so go with something that lets her be a summoner. She could help out as a healer if you end up needing it, as well. Deity could be nice if there's something that seems to fit her character or if it's necessary for Druids (I don't remember, but I don't think that's the case). I'm not sure if this portrait is male or female, but it seems fairly accurate:

She's weird. She talks to herself, animals, and summons all the same as if they were people even if they don't talk back. She has a bit of a penchant for summoning things just so she can have more friends to talk to. She'd like to get along with enemies, but they just keep trying to hit her and her friends.

Xeron:
I'd like a Male Halfl Elf sorcerer, as tall as  height can go, chaotic evil, give him a shiny head (Bald). His name is Raygnor. Weapons..if its possible something ranged.Make him a offensive spellcaster plox.While utterly insane he is also a genius.Now for the backstory:
Raygnor was born in a bandit camp by a abused elf mother which died giving birth to him.The bandits raised Raygnor as one of their one for they have noticed his skill with the dark arts.What they did not know was that Raygnor still remembered that day,for he was a reincarnation of the dead god Bhaal.He slaughtered all the bandits on a rainy night spreading terror and doom not only upon the bandits....but upon the entire dimension.He currently arrived where he is by a magical accident,now he attempting to find a way back to his dimension.

Teneb:
Ah, Temple of Elemental Evil...

So, character:
Human Fighter, chaotic neutral, medium height, male, named Hockson. Wields maces and hammers and is completely mute. Being mute, no one really knows a lot about him, but he has a tendency to go for the loot as fast as he can.

This picture, is possible:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version