Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 136

Author Topic: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles  (Read 551621 times)

Dinjoralo

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% more pronounceable than the leading brand.
    • View Profile

Ya know what, I will ask for a redorf. Dinjoralo II, Profession; Viridian Villein

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile

Woo, two deaths in one and a half turns!

Please redwarf when you have a chance?  Obviously those first two "catalysts" were just imposters.
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Dark_T_Zeratul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
His body was never found...
The miasma caused Sethrist to go miserable and throw a tantrum. During the tantrum he mauled a dog to near-death and that caused his mood to go all the way up to content. Apparently, beating the crap out of dogs is the best way to achieve happiness.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So thats how I'm supposed to do it

Thaddeus the Fail-Saint - Hammerdwarf - Fail - Redorf when/if possible

Thank you much!
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Wait, Gizogin, what wall was there for there to be a gap?  I had a simple and secure method of making everyone enter via a floorhatch up into the fort.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

It was a little downward ramp that led into one of the underground corridors.  It was just to the west of the actual entrance, and I wouldn't have seen it had that raven skeleton not flown in.  It's sealed off now, though.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Ugh, I missed Gizogin saying that he'd PM Sinpwn, so I end up sending a PM of my own. Oh well. Updating dorf/turn list now.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Something to note;  Our best option for getting through the aquifer might well be exposing it to sunlight - The water doesn't thaw most of the year.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

On that subject, I did actually find a spot in the first couple layers of aquifer where I could dig down.  A couple of layers below that, I ran into another aquifer.  There was some native copper, and I managed to pump out a few tiles long enough to put down some walls and stairs, but I couldn't get through the second layer.  I'm bad at aquifers.
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

That would have been very helpful...

Ah well, it's out of my hands (and my hard drive) now.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

Bleh, I'm rather busy this week, as it seems, so I doubt I'll have time to run my turn. If you could let a few people go before me, that would be good. If not, oh well.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Moved you down. Looks like it's me then.

blarg552

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to be dwarfed. Name: Dorfitron. Custom profession: Totally Not A Robot
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 136