Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 136

Author Topic: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles  (Read 552669 times)

SpaceKGreen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - The Pit of Perdition
« Reply #1335 on: February 12, 2013, 08:32:42 pm »

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 09:14:00 pm by SpaceKGreen »

Temporarily9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: February 13, 2013, 06:39:41 pm »

I'm on Hellcannon right now, but I figured I'd go ahead and request a dorf here. If anything interesting happens, I guess I'll find out when I finish Hellcannon.

Qwerty - Mason or Engraver - Wannabe Pic

Not sure of the etiquette for dorfage requests, since this is my first, so... yeah. Just add me to the list I guess?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:46:11 pm by Temporarily9 »

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: February 13, 2013, 07:13:27 pm »

I'm on Hellcannon right now, but I figured I'd go ahead and request a dorf here. If anything interesting happens, I guess I'll find out when I finish Hellcannon.

Qwerty - Mason or Engraver - Wannabe Pic

Not sure of the etiquette for dorfage requests, since this is my first, so... yeah. Just add me to the list I guess?

We have a disturbing amount of unnamed dorfs.

Would you want to be in the sorcerer-busting squad?
Did we just made reality itself commit suicide?
I think that sentence describes all of Failcannon.

Temporarily9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: February 13, 2013, 07:14:46 pm »

Sounds fine to me, thanks.

NightmareBros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: February 17, 2013, 07:51:31 am »

woah, a sudden drop in activity here

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: February 17, 2013, 08:35:21 am »

Turns out that our new militia captain, Qwerty, actually has some experience in killing. A zombie ogre called Friendcannons. I don't know what to think of its name.

Ah, the job cancellation shouting. I had started to miss it thoroughly. Someone yelled that our possesed fellow had seized control of a craftdwarf's workshop. Let's see what he does. The sorcerer it's not going back alive, though.

Armaggedoncounselor keeps shouting and yelling about his MAGNIFICENT PIECES OF ART, and how THEY ARE SUCH WONDERFUL MASTERPIECES. Armok, I'm losing my cool, and I'M DEAD.

Another bitominous coal piece of shit. Cool.

(INTERMISSION: for more of half an hour of playing, this is ALL that happened. Horrorfailed, as it is, is a perfectly functional fortress that just happen to be situated in the middle of a hellhole. And even then, is a particularly uneventful one. The drop in activity is related to my increasing frustration, because I totally didn't expect this uneventfulness. That's why I didn't had any planning done when my turn started, so I'm making some on the fly. I'll stop for a while, get some things together, and make a big update this afternoon.
Thanks for your patience.)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: February 17, 2013, 09:56:25 am »

Turns out that our new militia captain, Qwerty, actually has some experience in killing. A zombie ogre called Friendcannons. I don't know what to think of its name.

Ah, the job cancellation shouting. I had started to miss it thoroughly. Someone yelled that our possesed fellow had seized control of a craftdwarf's workshop. Let's see what he does. The sorcerer it's not going back alive, though.

Armaggedoncounselor keeps shouting and yelling about his MAGNIFICENT PIECES OF ART, and how THEY ARE SUCH WONDERFUL MASTERPIECES. Armok, I'm losing my cool, and I'M DEAD.

Another bitominous coal piece of shit. Cool.

(INTERMISSION: for more of half an hour of playing, this is ALL that happened. Horrorfailed, as it is, is a perfectly functional fortress that just happen to be situated in the middle of a hellhole. And even then, is a particularly uneventful one. The drop in activity is related to my increasing frustration, because I totally didn't expect this uneventfulness. That's why I didn't had any planning done when my turn started, so I'm making some on the fly. I'll stop for a while, get some things together, and make a big update this afternoon.
Thanks for your patience.)

Our course is now clear: it is now the objective of all overseers to make this fort reflect the area surrounding it.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: February 17, 2013, 12:46:45 pm »

Our course is now clear: it is now the objective of all overseers to make this fort reflect the area surrounding it.
Soaked in ooze and blood and overrun with rotting undeath? I can do that with my turn. Just direct me to the front gate lever.  :P
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: February 17, 2013, 12:53:02 pm »

Soaked in ooze and blood and overrun with rotting undeath? I can do that with my turn. Just direct me to the front gate lever.  :P
No need of that. The door is always open, and nobody knows where that lever is anymore.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: February 17, 2013, 02:20:56 pm »

No need of that. The door is always open, and nobody knows where that lever is anymore.

That's assuming we had a lever in the first place. Could it be possible that the world has just given up on trying to kill Horrorfailed? Has Battlefailed finally won? Or did I just curse us all?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: February 17, 2013, 02:27:42 pm »

That's assuming we had a lever in the first place. Could it be possible that the world has just given up on trying to kill Horrorfailed? Has Battlefailed finally won? Or did I just curse us all?

If the world has given up on killing Horrorfailed, then we clearly lost.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: February 17, 2013, 03:17:11 pm »

It has been thoroughly decided: I will clean out the surface from the undead, and I'll turn the most nether zones of the fort into the madness we're so used to.

(In order to speed this a little, I'll download DF in my laptop, and will update whenever I have free time at college, so expect little posts which will slowly grow with modifications, until they are about the size of my first two, so keep an eye in my posts even if someone has already commented after me)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: February 17, 2013, 06:13:13 pm »

I'll start updating the archive soon today. arcangelsd, once you finish your turn (and only then), can you give me a dorf list so I can update the first page? I completely lost track of dorfings.

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: February 17, 2013, 07:09:52 pm »

I'll start updating the archive soon today. arcangelsd, once you finish your turn (and only then), can you give me a dorf list so I can update the first page? I completely lost track of dorfings.
It's all right.
May I note their state of undeath? (as in, alive, or zombie)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: February 17, 2013, 08:22:44 pm »

Archive being uploaded.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 136