Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 136

Author Topic: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles  (Read 556057 times)

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
Re: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - The Pit of Perdition
« Reply #1410 on: March 02, 2013, 07:00:13 pm »

Additionally, did anybody else realize that the symbol of our local government is "an unstoppable Stuzang?" Or that I failed to change the symbol of that tile to the appropriate one for Stuzang as a forgotten beast?
Of course! This government worships Stuzang! I knew it all along!

OH GODS THE FOUL ONE IS WINNING WE'RE ALL DOOMED Well, that's obviously perfectly normal..... perfectly..... normal..... *twitch*

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: March 02, 2013, 07:13:33 pm »

Additionally, did anybody else realize that the symbol of our local government is "an unstoppable Stuzang?" Or that I failed to change the symbol of that tile to the appropriate one for Stuzang as a forgotten beast?
Of course! This government worships Stuzang! I knew it all along!
spoiler: we are the foul ones
OH GODS THE FOUL ONE IS WINNING WE'RE ALL DOOMED Well, that's obviously perfectly normal..... perfectly..... normal..... *twitch*

nothing out of the ordinary, sir. carry on.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: March 02, 2013, 07:46:19 pm »

PS: Aussiedwarf tried to bash a zombie with his crossbow without any back-up and was gangbanged by zombies during the little time I had the game unpaused. He's ded, Jim.
Or is he?

Notified Dark_T_Zeratul

Space, did you dwarf anyone?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: March 02, 2013, 09:12:56 pm »

Everyone except the most recent dwarfing request which occurred during my turn...which apparently is just Destra, I believe.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: March 02, 2013, 09:59:52 pm »

Everyone except the most recent dwarfing request which occurred during my turn...which apparently is just Destra, I believe.
By everyone you mean the whole list except Destra?
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: March 02, 2013, 11:09:32 pm »

Pretty much, yeah. Everyone should have a dwarf/zombie/reanimated arm that suits their needs, except Destra, who's request I forgot about due to their not being on the list when I was dorfing the last few people.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: March 03, 2013, 02:42:56 pm »

Pretty much, yeah. Everyone should have a dwarf/zombie/reanimated arm that suits their needs, except Destra, who's request I forgot about due to their not being on the list when I was dorfing the last few people.
Ok, so it's everyone except Destra, who wasn't on the list, and Aussie, who died.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: March 03, 2013, 04:22:52 pm »

Ok, so it's everyone except Destra, who wasn't on the list, and Aussie, who died Assumed another identity.

FTFY
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Dark_T_Zeratul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: March 04, 2013, 05:14:00 am »

I should be able to get started on this sometime this week.
The miasma caused Sethrist to go miserable and throw a tantrum. During the tantrum he mauled a dog to near-death and that caused his mood to go all the way up to content. Apparently, beating the crap out of dogs is the best way to achieve happiness.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: March 04, 2013, 08:27:27 am »

Ok, so it's everyone except Destra, who wasn't on the list, and Aussie, who died Assumed another identity. was probably assimilated into the zombie horde.

FTFY
FTFY  :P

Dark_T_Zeratul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: March 07, 2013, 01:17:59 pm »

Specifically, Friday.
The miasma caused Sethrist to go miserable and throw a tantrum. During the tantrum he mauled a dog to near-death and that caused his mood to go all the way up to content. Apparently, beating the crap out of dogs is the best way to achieve happiness.

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: March 08, 2013, 09:31:39 am »

Specifically, Friday.
Thanks everything, I was starting to think this fort had claimed yet another soul within the same year!
Did we just made reality itself commit suicide?
I think that sentence describes all of Failcannon.

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: March 08, 2013, 02:51:05 pm »

Here's hoping we get an overseer with some actual balls soon, seeing as we have a paralyzed vampire trapped in a well and therefore it is virtually impossible for the fortress to die. Personally, I would start by removing that silly trap hallway entirely.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:12:52 pm by Spish »
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: March 08, 2013, 05:24:57 pm »

Here's hoping we get an overseer with some actual balls soon, seeing as we have a paralyzed vampire trapped in a well and therefore it is virtually impossible for the fortress to die. Personally, I would start by removing that silly trap hallway entirely.
People already know what I am going to suggest.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: March 08, 2013, 05:29:49 pm »

I wasn't so much afraid of wrecking the fort, I was afraid of trying to even understand what the heck is what and what to do with what goes where. The fort is a fustercluck to end all fusterclucks.

Besides, considering some real-life-drama going on in meat space for me at the moment, I wouldn't have had much time to play manage the fort this hole in the ground now anyway.

People already know what I am going to suggest.
A zombie mermaid farm?  :P

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 136