Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 136

Author Topic: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles  (Read 547569 times)

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Shit. History is repeating itself. AGAIN. I guess we just don't ever learn from the past.

Hey let's try building a cannon!

Dinjoralo

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% more pronounceable than the leading brand.
    • View Profile

Shit. History is repeating itself. AGAIN. I guess we just don't ever learn from the past.
Well, that's the problem with having universe-wide time resets. And if that's not how Hellcannon ended, shut your mouth, I'm not done reading it yet.
By the by, I don't think my post for a re-dorf got noticed. Sorry about being so indecisive, I suck at mulling over things.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Most accurate description of the forts to date.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

I'll start playing today after I update the first page. Wasn't feeling well yesterday.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Can't believe I missed this!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Most accurate description of the forts to date.

More accurate than you think.  We really need a Boatmurdered-style weapon that flushes water over the surface, or the mix of fetid muck and nefarious mist will keep killing migrants that come from the west.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

Except that the map is never warm enough for a water cannon to work.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Water you, an elf? Use magma instead, then!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Damn, that's very true.  But we can fix this by flooding the level below with magma....

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile

Damn, that's very true.  But we can fix this by flooding the level below with magma....

If we do that we could rig the cannon to fire either water or magma. Just build a separate barrel on each tank, one for muck polluted water, and one for magma one level below the water. Then connect each to separate levers, and fire either when needed.  It'd be like a super dwarfy reincarnation of Boatmurdered and Battlefailed, but without the FB syndromes everywhere.

Though I haven't actually tried building a cannon, so there might be something wrong with putting my theory to work...I say we try it anyway!
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh cool, I got quoted as the first OP quote. Sweet. I guess I am good at being funny.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mego

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah that was a good quote.

You devil you, with your TvTropes links. I didn't get hooked on that one. Mainly because there are no hyperlinks to click.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're welcome.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Oh cool, I got quoted as the first OP quote. Sweet. I guess I am good at being funny.

Or maybe I have a bad sense of humour.

Anyway, don't expect an update today. Ultra-dry air + my nose = not good.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 136