Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136]

Author Topic: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles  (Read 287432 times)

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles
« Reply #2025 on: April 20, 2016, 03:38:28 pm »

Begin a new thread! Dorf me as a founder pur - lease! A mason/miner please! and put me later on the turn list actually, i can do this. Let the games... Begin.
But im terrible with aquifers. Last time i did it, every dwarf in 'the pits of despair' ended up drowning to death. Fun.
What a coincidence, I had the foresight to give all of our miners/builders the ability to swim. The "out" end acts as a wall, so you can keep your otherwise hydrophobic dwarves dry by enclosing the drain. By the way... Ryukan can't play his turn, so that means you're now the first in line. ;)
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Scholar on the topic of Dwarves.
    • View Profile
Re: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles
« Reply #2026 on: April 21, 2016, 03:00:14 am »

Begin a new thread! Dorf me as a founder pur - lease! A mason/miner please! and put me later on the turn list actually, i can do this. Let the games... Begin.
But im terrible with aquifers. Last time i did it, every dwarf in 'the pits of despair' ended up drowning to death. Fun.
What a coincidence, I had the foresight to give all of our miners/builders the ability to swim. The "out" end acts as a wall, so you can keep your otherwise hydrophobic dwarves dry by enclosing the drain. By the way... Ryukan can't play his turn, so that means you're now the first in line. ;)
Unfortunately, i am neck deep in shtuff at the moment. 90% of every post on the forums have been from my ipad, i haven't been near my computer in ages. Im 'very rusty' at dwarf fortress. Sorry. Talk to me during june. Lol.
My Sigtext
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.

Faith in yourself is essential. Faith in Humanity is sometimes redundant.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136]