Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 136

Author Topic: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles  (Read 555094 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

Whew, only 14 pages so far. Hopefully I can actually get caught up this time (I tried to survive all the way through Hellcannon, but was claimed by the madness around page 75).

I haven't even read the first three. I only know they each turned into varying degress of crazy, with increasing levels of said crazy each fort.

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile

CatalystParadox's turn: I accidentally a whole civ!

I see I have established a reputation.
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

Newbunkle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell (BATTLEFAILED 4) - Ghost Fortress
« Reply #212 on: August 25, 2012, 01:17:51 am »

Aussie was the first to meet true justice! And what a glorious justice it was! Killed in her sleep, as helpless as Splint was! Gizogin and Newbunkle tried to stop me. They are dead. NONE CAN STOP THE MIGHTY PICK OF DWARVEN JUSTICE!

Heheheheh.. excellent.

I'm gonna come back and haunt you though.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

CatalystParadox's turn: I accidentally a whole civ!

I see I have established a reputation.

Well, i just chose someone early in the list...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Greasemunky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sign me up on the overseer list please.
This is too hilarious not to take part in.
And hey, fps rose from 4 to 12 from all the death.  That's good, right?

Crocatowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks like the turn and dorfing lists need updating
The only dye dwarfs should use is MAGMA. And the only thing dwarfs should dye is ELVES.

(name here)

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Requesting dwarfing after the next reclaim.

We all know there's going to be a next reclaim.

Name: SignHere

I can't in good conscience ask for a turn overseeing, because of college, so no chance of pulling my Nostalgia Fort/Randomconstructs/DeathQuest military buildup myself, but hopefully dwarf me will be able to participate.
Only in Dwarf Fortress would you try to catch a mermaid to butcher her and make trophies out of her bones 

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

Reclaim?  As long as we have one dwarf, HfBCH will never fall!
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Greasemunky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look on the bright side of reclaiming, if there's enough food and stuff laying around, we can just embark with soldiers to clear house and then wait for migrants.
And hey, fps rose from 4 to 12 from all the death.  That's good, right?

Crashmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • CARP, Canada's new helth care plan for the elderly
    • View Profile

You have arrived on a great plain of goo.
The are piles of wagons and corpses as far as the eye can see.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile

Once we got a resident vampire we could seal him into a 1 tile wide space behind a wall to act as life insurance. If the player would rather reclaim than wait for canon fodder migrants, have the vampire tear down the wall and run out into the zombies/water/magma/beast syndrome/muck/clowns/all of the above. Bam! "Your fortress has crumbled" and you can send in the doomed reclaiming party.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

arcangelsd

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-builder of the STFO
    • View Profile

I'm the baddest mofo in the fort!!! xD
I feel honored.
We have a weird way of klingon promotion there in HF, indeed.

Log of impromptu expedition leader Arcangelsd

I don't even know what just happened. All I know is that suddenly everybody decided that the best way to mourn our dead was killing everything alive in this horrible place. A fail of a dwarven fort, this is. Of course, is an horrible failure, heh, a failed horror, it could say if I got a little poetic. Or dizzy. Anyways, it seems that I'm the last thing alive there. At least the one that makes any effort to not to hide. I know he -is- around. I didn't follow him through the multiverses to lose his track so easily. Well damn, but he's my only hope. That hundred times cursed Deathsword put up too much of a fight, and the damage is quite severe. And the "waiting room" is quite umpleasant since the fall of Hellcannon.

Aussie, fire up your damned ass out of hiding and come hel___ (ink is blurred there)
Did we just made reality itself commit suicide?
I think that sentence describes all of Failcannon.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Fort ain't dead yet, and not only the migrants arrived in the grassland, but there was an iron pick lying around in the surface. I'll dorf them all. If they'll be able to survive my rampage, however, is another matter.

Spoiler: Dorfs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:07:11 pm by Deathsword »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Deathsword's Log

Overkiller Entry 11

I keep hearing voices in my head. They say they're gods. Great Old Ones. They say more dwarves are coming, and that I have to kil them. They say that there is a thing called The Foul One. They say that It used to be one of them. They say that It went out of control. They say that It plans on consuming them.

I must kill all that enter these halls. The gods shall consume their life-energies once I slay them. This'll help them to defeat It. They are coming, and they shall die.

Overkiller Entry 12

They were many, but not enough to stop one in a holy task such as myself. They died. Arcangelsd still hides, and one dwarf lurks above the ground, fighting against It's pawns. He shall soon join their ranks. I was crippled and wounded by those now slain. Still, it won't stop me. I won't allow it to. For I am Deathsword Furnaceorder the Eerie Requirements, and I will never die.

EndDEATH of log.

Yup, all dead again. You may want to abandon the main fort and dig a new one if arcangelsd ends dying.

EDIT: well, except TAD
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:26:14 pm by Deathsword »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

blarg552

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crap. Redorf when possible. XD
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 136