Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 136

Author Topic: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles  (Read 556080 times)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Oh, sign me up for another turn.  I have plans once the fort's (probably) stable and well-populated. 

Edit:  Oh, and I'll need to be in the next Starting Seven, for obvious reasons.  Such clever, devious reasons...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:20:25 am by ThatAussieGuy »

CatalystParadox

• Bay Watcher
  • hi ho, hi ho...
    • View Profile

THE FORT HAS FALLEN, LONG LIVE THE FORT!

I called it! :-D  Embarking on evil in the new version are so much fun.

Unfortunately, you're presently running around babbling madly  Edit:  Sorry, you're presently running around naked and babbling madly.  Being locked inside with minimal food, water and the deaths of three of your friends probably made you somewhat upset.

Pity, I think I would have really enjoyed playing that character.  ESPECIALLY running around naked and babbling.
My proud turn in Failcannon | Uzolnom - "Oiledgod"

Quote from: Mego
I opened up the Unread Replies page and saw that you were the last poster. I got scared. Something about you posting scares me, ever since Failcannon.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think El Presidente should lead the armed reclaim of our site. Black bronze everything, hammers only, let's roll.

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile

Hey guys, could I get turn 17 please? :D Knowing this place, I'll be the the 8th, maybe 9th player of the fort :P
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

Oh, I guess it's my turn then.  I'll download the save later today.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, I guess it's my turn then.  I'll download the save later today.

Good luck.  Bring hammers.  Big ones.

Dinjoralo

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% more pronounceable than the leading brand.
    • View Profile

Darn, and things looked like they were going swimmingly for what I think we were expecting. Or at least, what I was expecting. We didn't even get our first failed mood!

So, wait, what ended us, exactly? The Undead? The Nefarious Mist™? Dwarves just deciding that they're going to wake up and murder everyone?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Hellcannon fell already?

Lets see if we can break any more records with this fort.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Darn, and things looked like they were going swimmingly for what I think we were expecting. Or at least, what I was expecting. We didn't even get our first failed mood!

So, wait, what ended us, exactly? The Undead? The Nefarious Mist™? Dwarves just deciding that they're going to wake up and murder everyone?

TAD pulped the local undead with a silver war hammer before going insane.  What killed us was the migrants all stepping in a pool of Nefarious Mist that had somehow settled atop the Fetid Muck.  They rotted and died shortly after reaching the fort.  The others fell to insanity.

Dinjoralo

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% more pronounceable than the leading brand.
    • View Profile

Hellcannon fell already?

Lets see if we can break any more records with this fort.
We might have broken a record for "Most uninhabitable embark documented". See TAG's post above mine.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:42:14 am by Dinjoralo »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell (BATTLEFAILED 4)
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2012, 10:46:34 am »

Eric didn't mention that it was a zombie embark so I stuffed as many cats into the embark as possible. And that silver warhammer.

The Mechanism of Insanity is the group name, not the civ name.

Also, great job. I guess we should only consider this fort 100% dead when we get an ending fitting of a Battlefailed fortress.

Gizogin, please make sure the civ is The Sacrificial Sword when you embark.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:50:19 am by Deathsword »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

Gizogin, please make sure the civ is The Sacrificial Sword when you embark.

Will do.

Edit:  Oh, and I'll need to be in the next Starting Seven, for obvious reasons.  Such clever, devious reasons...

Who else gets to be in the Reclaiming Seven?  I'm going to download the save now, and if nobody speaks up, I'll keep the starting seven the same as it was.

EDIT: Okay, the DFFD description says it has a tileset.  I've never used one before, so what do I need to do?  If possible, I'd prefer not to use a tileset.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:52:53 am by Gizogin »
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Going to ask for a spot in the reclaim, then. Make me a butcher/tanner.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

inspiredsimji

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to request a turn and a dorfing, please!

Name: Inspiredsimji
Job: Anything is ok, but preferably an engineer or mason
Custom Profession: Proctastinator

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile

Okay, two things:

1) It's a .rar.  I don't have anything to open a .rar with.

2) As I edited my last post to say, it has a tileset.  I don't know how to use a tileset.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 136