Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136]

Author Topic: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles  (Read 537881 times)

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles
« Reply #2025 on: April 20, 2016, 03:38:28 pm »

Begin a new thread! Dorf me as a founder pur - lease! A mason/miner please! and put me later on the turn list actually, i can do this. Let the games... Begin.
But im terrible with aquifers. Last time i did it, every dwarf in 'the pits of despair' ended up drowning to death. Fun.
What a coincidence, I had the foresight to give all of our miners/builders the ability to swim. The "out" end acts as a wall, so you can keep your otherwise hydrophobic dwarves dry by enclosing the drain. By the way... Ryukan can't play his turn, so that means you're now the first in line. ;)
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Horrorfailed the Battle-Cannon of Hell - Please do not feed the nobles
« Reply #2026 on: April 21, 2016, 03:00:14 am »

Begin a new thread! Dorf me as a founder pur - lease! A mason/miner please! and put me later on the turn list actually, i can do this. Let the games... Begin.
But im terrible with aquifers. Last time i did it, every dwarf in 'the pits of despair' ended up drowning to death. Fun.
What a coincidence, I had the foresight to give all of our miners/builders the ability to swim. The "out" end acts as a wall, so you can keep your otherwise hydrophobic dwarves dry by enclosing the drain. By the way... Ryukan can't play his turn, so that means you're now the first in line. ;)
Unfortunately, i am neck deep in shtuff at the moment. 90% of every post on the forums have been from my ipad, i haven't been near my computer in ages. Im 'very rusty' at dwarf fortress. Sorry. Talk to me during june. Lol.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136]