Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Bay Wrestling Federation (Week 1 Is Go)  (Read 5119 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
Bay Wrestling Federation (Week 1 Is Go)
« on: August 19, 2012, 12:45:36 pm »

Bay Wrestling Federation

You are superstar wrestlers. Wrestling is real. You have all been enlisted in a new wrestling group called the Bay Wrestling Federation. Your goal is the become the best wrestler in the federation. How? WRESTLING.

Spoiler: General Stuff (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Injuries (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Interuptions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: End Of The Week (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Different Match Types (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Roster (click to show/hide)

I can take infinite players in theory, so SIGN UP TODAY!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 05:32:56 am by ExKirby »
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay Wrestling Federation (Sign up today!)
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 12:46:51 pm »

Reserving this.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 12:55:04 pm »

I'm in!

Name: The Music Man
Desc.: Not incredibly muscular, but still strong enough to fight well. He wears a black and white mask, resembling a musical score, and often sneaks a musical instrument in to use as a taunt or a weapon. He has Hazelnut hair and wears a tuxedo during the majority of fights.
Allignment: Good guy, unless someone on his team insults his talent.
Style: Being quite intelligent, he often is able to analyse a few weaknesses of his opponent, but gets distracted easily by bad music. Again, he often brings a musical instrument to use in the fight, and plays them during the fight as well. He's a fairly balanced fighter otherwise, not favouring offense over defense that much.
Finisher: (One Man Symphony) He tosses his opponent to the ground, and begins delivering blows in a way that creates a nice sound. If he's feeling lively, he might even beat the guy with a drum. After words, he lays on top of the guy and plays the funeral march on whatever instrument he brought.
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg7iWlqwwX4&feature=related Investigation~Cornered: Cadenza.
(I dunno, I really like it.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 03:47:51 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 01:07:54 pm »

Well, I really like the Fight Club RTD, and this is like that but with more wrestling so Yes!

Name: Yuri "The Bear" Vodka Kalshkinov
Desc.: Yuri was a top Red Army Fighter who fought as a youth in Afghanistan. However, with the collapse of the Soviet Union he fled to America and decided to put his CQC skills to test in the ring. He's 6'8, muscular, blonde, just everything you'd find in the archtype of a Communist fighter. In the ring, he only wears a red Speedo-like suit around his pelvis with a Hammer & Sickle imprinted on the front, and occasional an Ushanka on his head.
Allignment: Morality is not an issue for The Bear, Survival is. Thus, he will easily become a Face or Heel, and can switch between the two easily. If there was a true Neutral slide in the BWF Morality Scale, The Bear would be right there.
Style: The Bear is not up for hit-and-run or groun-and-pound. He attacks with heavy punches, kicks, slams, throws, etc. He will even take a few blows along the way as long as he gets his hands on his opponents. Because of his Survival Instinct, he can use dishonerable attacks and techniques without question.
Finisher: Glory to the U.S.S.R. - Yuri preforms a running chokeslam on his opponent, stands up, and jumps on their torso/back/head with one foot or knee.
Theme Song: "He's A Mental Giant" By Tech 9ne
Why this song? Well, the hook is a sample from a song in the vintage cartoon "Boy Meets Dog". The cartoon song is a rendition of the Russian Red Army Choir's "Song of the Volga Boatmen." So this, became this, and eventually became this.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 02:01:55 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 01:50:52 pm »

...And then I realise I forget something which is slightly important. Theme music. I'll edit it into the OP, you two need to pick a theme song.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 02:38:12 pm »

Name: Rockin' Reggie
Desc: Reggie looks like an 80s glam rock nightmare. His skintight outfit is spangled with sequins and is more colorful than Mardi-Gras. Usually, it has less vomit than Mardi-Gras, but that varies. He has a dashing face which fits his cocky. confident personality.
Alignment: Good
Style: Reggie isn't the brightest, but he has confidence and willpower to spare. He fights using big moves. Leaping kicks, powerful punches and bouncing off of the ropes are all typical moves in his repertoire.
Finisher: The Final Gig: First, Reggie delivers a crushing blow to his foes stomach to stun them. Then, he sprints backwards, bounces off the ropes and leaps onto them, driving his elbow into their skull, grabs their arms, and throws them up-and-over.
Theme Song: We Will Rock You

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 03:22:46 pm »

Name: Fernando "The Falcon" Trejo
Description:  A six foot tall tanned skin man in a black and gold colored luchador mask.  When out of the ring, Fernando wears a business suit with his mask on, while going shirtless with black shorts on when in the ring.
Fernando has temporarily left Lucha Libre to test his skill against America's best wrestlers.  Fame and wealth are meaningless to Fernando, who fights solely for "Honor and Justice"
Alignment:  Good
Style:  While not the biggest wrestler around, Fernando can take a decent beating and is pretty quick and acrobatic.  He will often let his foes tire themselves out for him, relying on small quick attacks to batter down his foe for him.  Fernando uses flashier and more devastating attacks as his foe grows more tired.
Finisher:  Falcon Strike!  Fernando charges at his foe and unleashes a powerful aerial attack which uses his own enemy's weight and momentum against him, hurling him from the ring and opening him up for one final aerial take-down.  (( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT21_s9ayjs ))
Theme Song: Fire Field (( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzHjpw3250E ))
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 03:48:19 pm »

:D That's great. I hope Nacho does well.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 04:46:03 pm »

Haha thanks man, I figured he'd be perfect for this RTD.  I wish the best of luck to The Music Man as well :D
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2012, 05:04:42 pm »

Thank you, good sir. The best of luck. Although, I know nothing about wrestling, I shall try my best.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2012, 11:38:14 pm »

Name: Rovod "The Digger" Axebridge
Description: A short, hairy, burly wrestler clad in a +Cave Spider Silk Speedo+ finely colored with Dimple Dye, as well as mismatched socks. His face is obscured by his unruly hair and an enormous pair of orange sunglasses.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Style: Rovod is difficult to shove around the ring, standing firm against the strongest assaults and focusing on hard, brutal counters. When taking the initiative, Rovod takes advantage of his training as an Expert Wrestler, employing a variety of locks, takedowns and throws to destabilize his foes.
Finisher: Dig Deeper- Rovod charges his foe, grabbing him about the legs and upending him, driving him backwards and headfirst into the ground.
Theme Song: Libera Me From Hell. He's The Digger for a reason!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 02:21:06 am »

Name:Ryu "Fast-Strike" Takazumi
Description: A small but lean man of Japanese decent, Ryu has styled himself as an almost anime-esque character. His jet black dyed hair is long but spiked at ridiculous angles. In the ring he fights shirtless but with long and ridiculous flamboyant red pants emblazoned with flames. His hands are always taped. He wears a long read headband with two long tails that go down his back.   
Alignment: Ryu is evil
Style: As his nickname suggests Ryu fights quickly and flamboyantly, often using ridiculous striking combinations and kicks. It is not uncommon for him to "Charge up" his punches and kicks for extra effect. He moves around the ring a lot bouncing off the ropes and slamming his opponents before putting distance between them and himself. Ryu is not afraid of fighting in the air either.
Finisher: Limit Break - Ryu moves his hands very quickly as he charges up a chi blast before releasing it into his opponent. When it inevitably fails he delivers a powerful kick to his perplexed opponents groin.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 02:24:04 am by Flintus10 »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 03:04:24 am »

Name: Jésus 'The Redeemer' Delgado
Desc.: Delgado enters the arena in a long, black preacher's coat, which he throws off upon entering the ring. He's a thin-faced man with a compact, lightweight build with several crucifix tattoos on his chest.
Allignment: Flip-flops; currently evil
Style: Delgado fights with flurries of rapid punches and kicks interset with pauses for him to say something 'profound' and play the crowd.
Finisher: Absolution - Delgado swipes his opponent off their feet, then knees them in the jaw, before pulling them up and throwing them off the ring or against the fence, in cage matches.
Theme Song: City of the Sinful - Juno Reactor

Man, this brings back memories of some old Smackdown game I used to have.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 03:11:33 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 03:06:10 am »

Is [url= really a song? I haven't heard of it...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 03:11:36 am »

Sorry, I meant to immediately edit (I was on iPad and could only get a possibly-broken youtube link and changed to a propah computah), but my internets cut out. See now.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5