Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Brass Knuckles

<< < (2/3) > >>

AceSV:
I'm not sure the striking surface size is right, I think you want it to be 10, like the warhammer.  And obviously, your brass knuckle should not be bigger than a warhammer. 

I made knuckle dusters for Furry Fortress, and they were pretty bad.  They would make an interesting side weapon, maybe in Adventure Mode, but nearly useless in Fortress Mode.  However, ant-people with chitin fists would sometimes do amazing acts of violence on a lucky hit, caving in skulls with their bare hands, so maybe some sort of interaction that turns your hands to metal would be more realistic or more useful. 

Ziusudra:

--- Quote from: AceSV on August 19, 2018, 09:41:36 pm ---I'm not sure the striking surface size is right, I think you want it to be 10, like the warhammer.  And obviously, your brass knuckle should not be bigger than a warhammer.
--- End quote ---
Highly debatable - historical warhammers had heads quite a bit smaller than a fist. Example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Lucas_Cranach_the_Younger_-_Prince_Elector_Moritz_of_Saxony_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

smakemupagus:
Pretty epic necro post, Hugo :)

Ziusudra:
Actually, it got necro'd by a spammer but that post got deleted.

Hugo_The_Dwarf:
That explains why it was {new} when I replied lol. OOPs necro by proxy I guess

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version