Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: New Dawn RTD (Turn 2: Oh shi-)  (Read 4606 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: New Dawn RTD (Turn 2: Oh shi-)
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2012, 01:39:41 am »

Nope, whatever you like.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2012, 01:40:30 am »

be mcclays character and save me :D then you know rewrite your character after the fight :P
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2012, 02:08:45 am »

be mcclays character and save me :D then you know rewrite your character after the fight :P

((Irony, do you accept partial saves and then a new character pops up? I'd like to give Mcclay's char some dignity while he's away  :P))

Lizzie: Lunge into the bear thing! Try to make it release it's grip on that guy!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2012, 02:09:57 am »

((Irony, do you accept partial saves and then a new character pops up? I'd like to give Mcclay's char some dignity while he's away  :P))

Lizzie: Lunge into the bear thing! Try to make it release it's grip on that guy!
((Seeing as he never did anything non-auto'd, I believe we'll simply be retconning Lizzie out for whatever your character ends up being.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]