Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: A Day in the Life (6/6 Players) Chapter Two: Culling the Meek  (Read 10940 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: A Day in the Life (6/6 Players) Chapter Two: Culling the Meek
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2012, 04:42:55 pm »

Gather up as many of the supplies I have found and head towards the beach to see if I can help anyone.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2012, 06:40:56 pm »

Albert picks himself off the ground, and examines as someone tries to help the man on the...pole...thing. To help, he sets off into the jungle to search for herbs that he THINKS will create some kind of medicine, if he remembers the textbook correctly.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Elu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2012, 08:25:30 am »

Rise and shine they say... Enrico unbuckle himsef, take down the mask from his mouth, "wearing" it as a necklace and look around for other survivor in need of help, if noone is found, he'll crawl out the wreckage
Dwarf Fortress, a game which learning curve is a Himalayan trail covered in blood. and alcohol. on fire.

English is not my mother tongue, please point out my mistakes and help me improve it : )
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2012, 01:00:44 pm »

((WELL, it appears that I accidentally messed up a URL in the last turn... Fixing... Also, waiting for Hydro still.

Oh, from what I hear, he's in Loisiana, which JUST got hit by a hurricane. So he might not be posting for a bit...))
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:03:47 pm by The Anus of Discontent »
Hey, look what I did!
Dr. Melon cancels read post: spelling incredibly poor.

The Hydro of Hydrovia

• Bay Watcher
  • HEY.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 12, 2012, 10:50:12 pm »

*Louisiana

I got cut off from the internet until I could find a job, but it's my sister's fault for not putting a password on her laptop, so here I am. The most we got was some rain and wind.

Anyways...

Hydro frowns, knowing that if you can't feel it, there's something horribly wrong. Judging by how he almost always wakes up with his arms numb from lack of blood circulation due to sleeping with them crossed, he guesses that the metal rod has either severed a blood vessel or put pressure on it. Seeing as there is a trickle of blood, a combination of both is probably true.

Pull that shit out and use a part of the shirt as a tourniquet as seen on artofmanliness.com.
DO YA WANNA PLAY A GAME?!!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]