Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Killing a Vampire  (Read 3258 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Killing a Vampire
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 07:12:22 pm »

Then, silk farm. I saw it around here somewhere...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 07:33:29 pm »

Alternatively, load up a mine cart with used clothes and dump it into a pit with your vampires. The vampires can wear old rags while hauling the remainders of the rags into a refuse stockpile where it will rot away.
Do dwarves put on worn clothes that don't already belong to them? I've never seen this, but I may have missed it happening.
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

Hyndis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 11:04:13 am »

I tried having my vampire do crafting. It took him 9-12 months to make one bone crossbow. Worthless vampires.

Vampires are useless at producing things. They can haul items around and pull levers, but that is all I would rely on them for. Due to them being alcohol dependent and also NO_DRINK, once they slow down they're slow forever.

Laurin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 11:11:05 am »

I had a vampire as bookkeeper. She sat in her little office far away and counted things she had never seen. :D
Pages: 1 [2]