Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Romantic Interests in LCS  (Read 1673 times)

Holla Holla

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Romantic Interests in LCS
« on: February 10, 2013, 08:31:43 pm »

Hey, just stumbled upon this game somehow and love it so far. My only question so far is how many romantic interests can I have at any given point? I noticed at 3, I haven't been able to get another. Is it locked at 3? Or does it raise as I increase seduction? Or perhaps do I just have a lower chance of getting more romantic interests?

My founder also has a count of theft against him. Am I able to turn myself in? Or is it better to just stay away from the law?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 08:39:15 pm by Holla Holla »

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
Re: Romantic Interests in LCS
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 09:27:22 pm »

Just theft?  Better to stay away from the law, the cops don't really care until you are captured.  I think you can have as many as you like, but it is easy to screw up when you have more.  I just started playing too,  I also noticed that you can't spam seduce with 1 person, as once they get more lovers, they may talk about it on dates.

Holla Holla

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 10:17:02 pm »

Okay good to know, thanks

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 10:53:29 pm »

You can get more as you level up in seduction.

Holla Holla

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 05:28:07 pm »

On a related note, I'm trying to seduce a CEO whom I've read that has an increased resistance against seducing. I've already got him to date me, however whenever I try to advance it, he either curses my mind with wisdom or decides that things aren't working out. What skill is being tested here? Is it seduction?

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 06:20:09 pm »

On a related note, I'm trying to seduce a CEO whom I've read that has an increased resistance against seducing. I've already got him to date me, however whenever I try to advance it, he either curses my mind with wisdom or decides that things aren't working out. What skill is being tested here? Is it seduction?

Yeah, plus charisma. His Wisdom score is probably the size of Delaware (the state his company is incorporated in), which makes him a hard target even once you get him out on a date.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 08:42:38 pm »

Will kidnapping CEO's get reported faster?  If so, then if you choose to kidnap him beat the living conservative out of him to convert before reports