Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's All Play ArmA II: Combined Operations! Next Session: Pending

(1/1)

Stealtharcadia:
After running a couple missions with some others from Bay12 I figured it was about time to start trying to get everybody together to play some sessions together.

For those of you who don't know, ARMA II is the second installment of the spiritual successor to Operation Flashpoint. It is a first person military simulator and all that jazz. If you want to know what it's like to play check out CHKilroy's videos on youtube.

Anyhow, we should probably make a steam group for everybody, as well as set of up an IRC channel or something. We can work out from here a good time to set up sessions which should recur on a weekly basis so they're harder to miss. This is more of a pre-OP to gauge interest, I'll update it with more info as we go along.

We are running (currently) vanilla ArmA II: Combined Operations (both ArmAII and ARMAII:OA) with the latest beta patch (you can get those here: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php).

Also give me your steam names

Steam Names:
Forum Name-Steam Name
Stealtharcadia - Stealtharcadia
Projeck37 - =(e)= ReferalTopHat
Itnetlolor - [DFC]Itnetlolor

Itnetlolor:
I don't know how useful I'll be, but I'll sign up, I guess. I'm more of a deathmatcher (Classic Doom/Unreal Tournament tractics; plenty of spray&pray, as well as arcing grenades like Flak shells and bio-sludge (someone needs to add Unreal weapons to this game)), however, so my tactics may not be all too well. I might also attempt a pot-shot at helicopters and see if I can down one with a regular ol' rifle. Not my first time pulling it off. Longest chop-shot had to be at an est. 250m-300m with a non-sniper assault rifle.

Itnetlolor - [DFC]Itnetlolor

Projeck37:
Still gonna need more people. Bumping.

Gamerboy4life:
Steam name - Hippie Jesus.

If you contact me on Steam, I'd be more likely to respond than here on the forums, since my steam is always on.

Phantom:
Well, doesn't look like this has caught that much air.

Anyway, for any possible future projects:

Steam Name: Beautiful Asian.

And a mission I whipped up in the editor. Twelve Players, six are Czech Army while the other six are Russian, lacks anything in briefing and no objective markers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version