Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Do Police Raids kill you?  (Read 18645 times)

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
Re: Do Police Raids kill you?
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2012, 08:01:40 pm »

Bigger guns and armor? You mean like M16s and Army BdyArmor?
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 08:30:36 pm »

There are raids by torch and pitchfork mobs, but I think they're only triggered by botching a kidnapping of a Radio Personality or News Anchor.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 09:29:19 pm »

Thanks, that clears up how I saw guys with pitchforks and Metalslime didn't.  I'm more careless in kidnappings.  Totally worth it to trash guys without guns in a siege!

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 05:56:27 am »

what skill does torch use ?
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2012, 06:10:17 am »

I think it uses club skill. Oh, and are there any better weapons and armor then M16s and Army BdyArmor? I want to know before I go fight the coporate Mercs again.

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2012, 06:15:50 am »

Heavy Body Armor is better than the army equivalent, but can only be pried from CCS's death corpses. I think M16s are pretty much the best, equivalent to AK-47s.

A useful tip is to have TONS of liberals with guns. Really. They can lay supportive fire inside your compound, so you can outnumber encounters several to one. Also, fortify your safe house, with traps, killing hundreds of soldiers isn't a problem.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2012, 06:34:08 am »

actually there is M249 machine gun , it is stronger than all other rifles and it can do 5 shots .

but the strongest weapon is desert eagle , it has 10-320 damage (machine gun has 10-301 damage)
while M16 deals only 10-260 damage .

machine gun is better choice because of the 5 hits , but i have no idea where to get it , but you can get the desert eagle at the CEO residence (it is in the safe and the CEO has it)

those weapons are going to blow even the heavy armor apart .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2012, 07:01:52 am »

Heavy Body Armor is better than the army equivalent, but can only be pried from CCS's death corpses. I think M16s are pretty much the best, equivalent to AK-47s.

A useful tip is to have TONS of liberals with guns. Really. They can lay supportive fire inside your compound, so you can outnumber encounters several to one. Also, fortify your safe house, with traps, killing hundreds of soldiers isn't a problem.
CCS Members? How do you fight the CCS?

actually there is M249 machine gun , it is stronger than all other rifles and it can do 5 shots .

but the strongest weapon is desert eagle , it has 10-320 damage (machine gun has 10-301 damage)
while M16 deals only 10-260 damage .

machine gun is better choice because of the 5 hits , but i have no idea where to get it , but you can get the desert eagle at the CEO residence (it is in the safe and the CEO has it)

those weapons are going to blow even the heavy armor apart .
M249 Machine Gun? Sounds like Military type stuff, maybe theres a chance for getting it from killing soldiers or maybe as loot at the base?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2012, 07:06:11 am »

Don't remember the M249, but I haven't played in a while. Is it a recent addition? Or mod content?

As for the Desert Eagle, he does 10-320 damage, but the M16 does 3*(10-260) damage. With a good rifle skills your liberals are going to hit 3 times consistently, so the M16 is much more lethal.

The CCS might raid you, or you can raid them. To do this, you must discover their safehouse, by kidnapping one of their members. A good way to do this is to go to the Gentleman's club and look for hick and yokel: they are consistently CCS members.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2012, 07:10:37 am »

Do you have to kidnap them? Can't you seduce them to be sleepers likes how you get maps?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2012, 07:13:20 am »

Not actually sure about that one. It might work.

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2012, 07:26:12 am »

Alright, Ill try it once I get my founder's disguise and seduction up by a fuck ton.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2012, 07:27:11 am »

i know that M16 can do 3 shots , but desert eagle is the most powerful in damage numbers .

machine gun is the best in this game , a skilled user will do 5 shots with 10-301 damage !

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2012, 07:32:36 am »

So an M249 can do anything from 10 to 1505 damage? Nice.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2012, 07:35:29 am »

in skilled hands it would blow apart anything .

i will check out the wiki .
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9