Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Do Police Raids kill you?  (Read 18634 times)

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello good people of the interwebs!
    • View Profile
Re: Do Police Raids kill you?
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2012, 07:37:02 am »

So if someone had 10+ Rifle skill, they would just kill everything? Also, where do you get it?
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2012, 07:40:21 am »

The M249 and its ammunition can both only be obtained from the Armory in the Army Base. Note that, like the M2 Flamethrower, the M249 uses Heavy Weapons skill for its rolls.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2012, 07:55:53 am »

i am sure that if you would have M249 wielding , heavy armored and 15+ heavy gun skilled squad , you could call yourselves the Liberal Tank Squad and tear apart all those Abrams tanks .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2012, 07:58:03 am »

Note, according to the wiki, the M4 do slightly less damage, but is more precise.
At skill 10, an M16/AK47 will do an average of 323.055 damage and an M4 will do 307.92 damage. At skill 0 however, the M4 will do 156.12 damage compared to 140.805 for the M16. I do not know when the M16 become more efficient.

The machinegun seems good, but having to raid the Army Base each time you need ammo isn't exactly easy (Those tanks hurt!).

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2012, 08:01:27 am »

not hard if you have a ninja squad that can steal anything without being spotted .

and if the M249 can do extreme damage , its all worth it .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2012, 08:04:11 am »

Never really went to total stealth route. I should try it. But usually, army body armor and M16 is enough to take on anything, including the CCS.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2012, 08:07:35 am »

going full on stealth will make you escape anything , because of your agility and fading in the shadows .

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2012, 08:16:33 am »

I tried it with stealth, it was a person with 24 stealth and a ninja suit, and when he got the armory open, he raised the alarm and got his ass ripped open after a few steps. I think going in guns blazing would be a better route.

Just goes to show, even a Male Doctor that Looks Like a Female and a Criminal with Poor Hygiene Habits can fall in love.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2012, 08:21:19 am »

i had a ninja with 8 stealth , i stole crapload of stuff from the army base and i escaped without anyone knowing that i stole all the stuff .

also i got in a battle with 4 soldiers later , i killed them all with my katana and escaped without a scratch (with 16 dodge , you're god) .

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2012, 08:23:59 am »

My guy had 0 Dodge and was unarmed. I guess I didn't expect him to raise the alarm when opening the armory.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2012, 08:26:08 am »

if you are smashing down doors , it is going to instant alarm everyone .

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2012, 08:45:11 am »

The armory is a usable squar, and I was lock picking all the doors.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2012, 08:50:24 am »

if someone is standing next to you , you will be spotted while lock picking and everyone will attack you , also guard dogs smell liberals .

Jboy2000000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2012, 09:00:23 am »

I-I know. But the armory isn't a door, and no one caught me until I opened the armory.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2012, 09:10:20 am »

all doors in armory are locked - my personal experience .

are you sure there were no dogs ?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9